Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

EDIT:

She wrote in her cyworld that she will be playing Hye Won first.

And she also posted a message under the picture she took with Hyuk..

"I feel very happy (blissful) to be able to work with him. He's a very handsome guy right?"

No wonder she's so happy nowadays... I think she enjoys filming with the guys...hehehe...

^

OMO, after the delicious treat yesterday, here i am waking up with more sweet stuff.

Big hugs to you ripgal and kitland!

Our FIRST look at Hye Won...I find her fresh, young, simple, but beautiful noble woman.

She even said, Thank you~

Dahae, NO we should say thank you for hearing our constant pleas, mwahhh...

After her MCing gig, she updates her Cyworld for us, love it!

Isn't she beautiful in that white hanbok? and no make up as she wrote in her captions, the one with JiHo oppa.

I've always loved Dahae without make ups, brings out her natural beauty.

She's too sweet with her oppas, her photo with Hyuki, she's delighted she's working with him again on the set. She think it's cool!... It's more than cool Dahae!

Indeed she's very happy these days. I love her happy sweet smile from the set of Chuno!***** stars!

God I'm so envious of her flawless skin!!

No make up and yet she can look so pretty... in such a goddess-like ethereal way...

It's funny when she stands side by side with the scruffy Dae Gil and Tae Ha right? What is she doing with them? hmmmm..

Anywayz, some more goodies to add..

An unseen picture of Da Hae in casual clothes

090920181117f9c5e18eb497e7.png

And Da Hae introducing a Chinese singer in the Asia Song Festival event last night

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=645610437

credits: baidu

---

No wonder there were articles praising Da Hae of her multilingual skills.. she spoke 3 different languages in the event.

Here she introduced the Chinese singer in Mandarin...

^

Ahhh, that's the reason she's being chosen as the MC, coz of her multilingual skills. She did very well. Really cool!

Her voice pitch changes when she spoke these three different languages.

Thank you for all the goodies today ripgal.

She looks definitely thin in that shirt.

Guest imogene_af

^

She spoke English a lot too, it's like she would speak Korean and then she would translate whatever she said in English. When she introduced the award for 2NE1 she did the same.

But I AM SO PSYCHED for CHUNO!

She looks good with the men, so this will be an embroiling triangle... and she's Hye Won first? So this is her as a noble lady... or more like a runaway bride. I wonder how the first encounter with Tae Ha would be and what would happen when Dae Gil sees them.

Anyway, her message about Jang Hyuk is so so so sweet.

I think she's having a lot of fun filming with ppl she can get along with... Jang Hyuk's one of her closest entertainment buddies, so it's not strange that she's all but compliments for him.

I read that she called Ji Ho Oppa fine too? hahaha... too cute!

But it's weird...altho Dae Gil is the slave hunter, he looks more like a slave to me?

Maybe it's the gruffness and haggard look he's sporting...

Really, they all don't match Hye Won at all! She's toooooooo elegant and pretty for them..lolz.

Guest imogene_af

^

The slave hunters are kind of poor people, they're a rogue crew. I do not know what made them slave hunters or what their origins are, but they aren't very rich. so I think they are supposed to like scruffy and haven't bathed for days. :lol:

I like what Jang Hyuk was wearing with the mask? He totally looks like a masked slayer in that one.

I know, right? She looks so feminine, dainty... clean. :lol: and the guys look all scruffaaay as hale. But I think they're just being realistic? Haha.

no wonder Hye Won gets all the attention... it's hard to come across someone who showers back then. bwah.

OJH looks happy taking a picture with her. :lol: With Jang Hyuk, you can sense the comfort.

Guest imogene_af

I think she's having tons of fun, based on her cyworld messages shooting Chuno.

I guess you can be pretty much doted on with all those oppas around. The ratio of males to females is really huge, so I can imagine her getting along real well with her male costars.

She's already calling Ji Ho "oppa". :lol: Well, Hyukie has always been her oppa.

I like how Da Hae once she gets close she drops the honorifics. :lol:

First fight between Chuno’s master and slave

September 20th, 2009 // by javabeans

Is Chuno looking better and better or what? The Joseon-era-set KBS drama, also translated Pursuing Slaves, has released its latest round of stills featuring its nobleman (Jang Hyuk) in pursuit of his escaped slave (Oh Ji-ho). These scenes were filmed on a two-day shoot over September 19 and 20 in Haenam, Jeonnam. They depict the two men in their first confrontation after Oh’s flight, which culminates in “explosive action.”

I think Jang Hyuk is a solid actor, but based on stills and reports of this drama (which is very scant information, I know), I’m more impressed with Oh Ji-ho, who seems to be channeling an intensity I haven’t seen from him before. I’m used to seeing him portray a sweet, benign image, which is entirely different from this role. Oh has mostly been known for his looks and masculine physique, but not so much his acting ability; if he’s capable of doing more, this should be the drama that shows it. Both actors have been training heavily in various martial arts, including Taekkyeon and Julkwondo, and performed their own fighting and stunts.

And if Chuno turns out to be as strong as it’s seeming, I’m frankly glad that Lee Da-hae stepped in to take over from Han Hyo-joo. I like Han Hyo-joo a lot and she seems like a very sweet person, but she’s still building her acting skills and hasn’t developed the intensity that Lee Da-hae can evoke (yet?).

But more than anything, I’m waiting for them to finally show us some Lee Jong-hyuk!

Despite its casting, Chuno has attracted more attention for its behind-the-scenes names, with the writer of Level 7 Civil Servant, Chun Sung-il, and the PD behind the dark sageuk thriller Conspiracy in the Court, Kwak Jung-hwan, working together. The drama will air on KBS early next year.

Via Arts News

^

The slave hunters are kind of poor people, they're a rogue crew. I do not know what made them slave hunters or what their origins are, but they aren't very rich. so I think they are supposed to like scruffy and haven't bathed for days. :lol:

I like what Jang Hyuk was wearing with the mask? He totally looks like a masked slayer in that one.

I know, right? She looks so feminine, dainty... clean. :lol: and the guys look all scruffaaay as hale. But I think they're just being realistic? Haha.

no wonder Hye Won gets all the attention... it's hard to come across someone who showers back then. bwah.

OJH looks happy taking a picture with her. :lol: With Jang Hyuk, you can sense the comfort.

Agreeeeeeeeeeee.....and as for not bathing for days.....it's just set up for the infamous river batching scene...:lol:

Da Hae as Hye Won = LOVE...I really really like seeing her in hanbok...she just has that classic beauty.

Seeing Hyuk and Da Hae again...gosh that just makes me happy. They look really comfortable with one another...like old friends...it's just so nice to see that. Not to mention we already know what great chemistry they have so I'm sure filming is fun for them.

Da Hae looks elegant as the MC for the Asia Song Festival. She must be really happy filming Chuno..she's practically beaming in the pictures.

Thanks for all the pics ripgal!

a glimpse of Dahae at ASF, look at at 0.25, Dahae and Gackt shaking hand, looked like he holding her hand a bit longer and they talked to each other, pheeeew it :lol: come on Da hae, be friend with him, maybe you can be in his mv someday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO8bhKu8BJo...r_embedded#t=44

She looked like a doll beside HY and OJH, very pretty doll.

Guest imogene_af

^

ahahaha Gackt is fluent in Korean he's like the ultimate pretty (beautiful) boy. My friend lurves him.

What I noticed more is how LOW SNSD bowed to her, looks like a senior bow.

Guest imogene_af

http://www.heraldbiz.com/SITE/data/html_di...00909220125.asp

Article talks about how Lee Da Hae left EAST OF EDEN due to her frustrations about her character, now Jung Il Woo and Ryu Si Won share her same frustrations as they scramble to understand their scripts and character layouts. They came in understanding one thing about the character, but later on, they feel duped and lost because it is not what they signed up for or they do not relate to the character, the character losing zest and identity.

The article takes a critical look on the process during production... rewrites, rushed shootings, production hijacking, etc.

They said it's hard to act out a character they do not understand, if the writer puts you in a back burner and you do not comprehend what the motivations are, it's really hard. How can the audience understand your character, when you yourself cannot understand it?

My comment? AtothefrickinMEN.

I still think LDH's case was pretty extreme what happened to her in East of Eden til this day is a head scratcher.

Yes, I also think LDH case in EOE is the worst thing that can happen to anyone entertainment career. Most people get sympathy with YEH acting in Lady Castle, poor script, directing etc..but in LDH case, she has experienced the worst episode in her life-but saddly people bashing her without knowing anything-MR X sort of want to reveal somethning on EOE in his latest article-I think he knew what behind the scene there.

Now, I'm glad more actors speak up their mind.

Imogene-YEAH, GACKT is really beautiful man-loveee his eyes, but don't like his personalities-quite a player I heard.

Yeap, I read about Jung Il Woo's concerns and frustrations about his character Tae Yoon in MFL too.

Thought he kind came off really blatant and open about his qualms on whether he can nail his character. And he kind of also "dissed" the characterization of his role in a way too...

ButI read all the comments and ppl mostly sympathized with him and thought he deserved better. Some even applauded him for his bravery and courage in voicing out...

Compare this to Da Hae's situation in EOE, and you can see how drastic the responses can be, despite both actions of voicing out one's frustrations stemming from the same reason of not being able to understand their characters. Da Hae took a step further and withdrew from the drama... I guess that made a difference to people. ^_^

If anything, I think Da Hae has learned a lot from her EOE experience. She has experienced the worst that could have possibly happened to an actor/actress, and I'm glad she's moved on and is doing something that she enjoys right now. CHUNO FTW!! :D

OMG sunocox, that was really da BOMB!

Totally laughed my head off watching your video...

Esp the part of the Adolf's assistant thinking he can be way better looking than SSH......:lol:

HAHAHHAA...

Thanx for sharing...totally made my day!

That was unbelievably NUTS sunocox!

Can't stop laughing! :lol: I'm all gassy now, hope I'll sleep tonight...

Can you imagine Adolf really loves Dahae? He's gonna have his army throw a bomb at EOE filming set!

Man the rage!

Yeah Adolf, she's back, got your wish granted! :lol:

Good start @ subtitling! Bravo!