Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

Chuno news will all depend on what KBS or the production releases, if they do not release anything yet, the media won't respond because they do not have anything to report on.

So we just got to wait a little more. Bit more patience, I think it will just be nonstop once they release more production stills.

Guest imogene_af

^

OMGOSH thanks so much for sharing, she's filming a new CF and she's her usual hyperactive self. :lol: It looks like YET again Lee Da Hae has charmed an entertainment host. :lol: I swear all the male hosts in these MBC and KBS programs have a little crush on her, she always has to leave messages to them. :lol:

Some caps:

rvh5iw.jpg

She talks about her dreams in this one and a sincere, ideal man. Also her lack of love life.... her difficulty falling in love and such. She hasn't met that guy yet.

She also promotes Chuno and the complicated love Hye Won will have with two men.

Will be great if someone can translate.

Ugh. I don't have time to do caps, gotta go out soon but here is an article to accompany the interview:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909130551501001

She's so so so beautiful lately.

Thanks Cutiepie & Imogene-I just complaining no news about her, then suddenlly here she is-thanks again.

No love life-come on, LDH-maybe your HOT boss so busy, you got no chance to seduce him or VICE VERSA :D. My favourite one is TNA for 2 yrs, the cutie one soo far away (in Taiwan), some of your handsome oppa are married already-Yes, I understand now.

Wow, goodies! :D

Thanx for sharing guys...

More caps from the interview here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=642506485

credits: baidu

===

Da Hae's just glowing in and out in the interview. She looked really cheerful and bright. Back to the old Da Hae we used to see in her interviews back then. hehe..

Think her face looks rounder now? Or is it because of her hair?

Anyway, I was going to post about Da Hae's second visit to her Chinese fan site last night...but PC just went berserk! ACK!

This time she left a longer message to her fans...

Here's what she said

Second Time Here

Hello everyone! I'm Lee Da Hae, I have come to visit you guys again!^^ Have you guys been well? Are you guys busy with school and work? Are you guys like me, having lots of fun everyday? I'm currently filming a new drama "Chuno". Altho I'm very busy, I still think of you guys all the time. I'm now learning Mandarin/Han Yu from my Chinese teacher. And because of her, I found this website. It's my second time to this website. Just for you guys, here's a photo taken with my friend during my trip to Thailand last August. I hope you all have a nice weekend!

0909122021f3e74fd88a3f20c9.jpg

credits: baidu/ leedahae.ifensi

===

I'm loving how Da Hae's so cheerful and happy nowadays. It seems like she's moved on from the sad stuff. Notice how she mentioned she's encountering a lot of fun and happy stuff nowadays? Maybe she's having loads of fun playing the slave in Chuno? Or maybe she has her good friends around her that's why...

Da Hae ya... we're waiting for your Chuno pics! Post em up soon!

Another interesting article?

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

I google translated the whole thing..

And the English translation for the title reads, " Lee Da Hae, I have a good smart man."

Anyone care to translate the gist?

Cos I don't get what the article's talking about... only the title makes a bit sense, and it's making excited! :w00t:

Does Da Hae have a new man?

^

I love goodies! Thanks guys so much!

Dahae's so much livelier and happier this time...Joo Yoo Rin is back!

Her face rounder, wanna pinch her cheeks... hehehe

Even the hair in poney tail, i'm liking the length.

Thanks to Chuno, new haircut, happier work environment and HOT guys around him.

She did talk about the definition of once own dream as an actor, i.e, every actor has its own dream come true.

Is Chuno her dream role?

Yeah, i just read that article ripgal, it got me excited, but this was also a part of the Ent. Relay interview. I think she meant she wants a good smart man. But WTH, it's difficult for her to find the love of her life? She must have high standards. ;) Course Dahae you have to choose the best.

And she left her fans another message eh? so sweet! when will she come visit us here? jealous much! :D

This girl really, how can she smile underwater, look at Apple havin a hard time holding her breath underwater

Dahae must be a good swimmer.

Aaahhh, that's how she found out about ifensi, through her teacher.

I can imagine how ecstatic her fans were when she first visited that site, there must be a lot of OMG, OMG, OMG! :lol:

This girl is so cool really interacting with her fans, not too many actors do that.

Thanks for sharing ripgal.

Yeah, totally loved how she smiled and laughed thru out the interview..

She really knows how to self-entertain or amuse herself... ^^

I wonder what they were talking about when they showed the guy reporter in the small video frame?

Were they talking about how he was smitten with our girl?

Who wouldn't right? She's such a goofball!

Here's a streaming link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/sqyFCN2Lg68

^

Yeah she has always been gracious to all the talk show hosts and reporters, and the guy in the PiP was all smiles, she must have a crush on Dahae. You are right ripgal who wouldn't eh? She's funny, smart, kind and gorgeous.

It would be nice if there's english subs too. Let's wait for KBS World i guess.

Thanks for the streaming link ripgal. Can't help myself smile every time i watch this interview.

There was a part she mentioned about bikini? from her vacation photos in Thailand.

Yeah, totally loved how she smiled and laughed thru out the interview..

She really knows how to self-entertain or amuse herself... ^^

I wonder what they were talking about when they showed the guy reporter in the small video frame?

Were they talking about how he was smitten with our girl?

Who wouldn't right? She's such a goofball!

Here's a streaming link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/sqyFCN2Lg68

Translated (sorry if it's rough, I'm in a hurry!)

Reporter: Is there a reason you particularly love Entertainment Relay?

DH: I like it, I like it, I like it. Whenever I come out on Entertainment Relay, my grandpa and grandma call me, thinking I've become really famous.

Reporter: Today's shoot required a lot of jumping around, but her expressions were always bright - there is a reason for this...

DH: I had to jump around all day so it was difficult...

Reporter: What did you think about while you were jumping around?

DH: ...what?

Reporter: While you were jumping?

DH: Oh....my bank account? [laughs]

Reporter: I understand

Reporter: There was another method keeping her from being tired...

DH: I did well, right?

DH: Cue!

Someone in background: You're so pretty!

DH: [laughs] like this! I feel better after hearing compliments. Whenever I have shoots like this, I tell the staff in advance to give me a lot of compliments.

Reporter: Did you go on vacation?

DH: Yes.

Reporter: Bikini? Or dress?

DH: Bikini...

Reporter: How do you feel about your body? Even though we don't have to see it to know about your beauty...

DH: I feel secure about it...

Reporter: That's a comment that not just anyone can say, unless they were very confident!

Reporter: A perfect body! It's one we can all be jealous over...

Reporter: I wanted to ask you something...I heard you send text messages to Reporter Kim Tae Jin?

DH: Yes, I do.

Reporter: Why are you sending him replies?

Reporter Kim Tae Jin: WHAT?

DH: I always feel the need to respond. Even if I receive a message from an unknown number, I always write back, asking who this is.

Reporter: I heard that even if you send each other messages, it can take a while for you to respond.

DH: Yes, but I don't ever forget. I write messages very well.

Reporter: Please say something to Tae Jin.

DH: Tae Jin sshi, it's been a while - I will respond to your messages so please send me some texts. I know that everyone says it's a lie, but a guy's appearance (looks?) doesn't matter so much. My boyfriend just doesn't need to be ugly.

Reporter: What about Tae Jin sshi?

DH: Oh, Tae Jin is great. He's good looking

Reporter: Your ideal man?

DH: Someone who likes to learn. He doesn't necessarily have to be intelligent, but have a lot of interests...someone I can respect.

Reporter: Have you ever had two men like you at once?

DH: Of course, it has happened a lot [laughs]

Reporter: What happened? Did you meet them both?

DH: No...I'm not very good at noticing...even if he acts like he likes me...later on he got mad at me.

When I saw his sincerity, I started to become attracted - and later on I started to like him more...I'm trying not to do that, it's difficult.

DH: I'm starring in a new drama, Chuno, so please love and support me! I'll alert you with more news about myself through Entertainment Relay. Be healthy!

I wonder who the 2 men were!! Haha. I can't wait for Chuno <3

Guest imogene_af

^

:lol: OhmyGoodness, thanks for the translation, it's very well appreciated. :lol:

First laugh meter--- what was she jumping about? Her bank account? I think this is for a Seed Bank CF because she is a contract star, right?

Second one... very intriguing, one of the reporters constantly texts her? LOL He was blushing throughout.

Third, whoa whoa whoa love triangle? I wonder who the two men were. Too bad none of it came into fruition.

I also think that's such a RANDOM question? Can Entertainment Relay know something we do not know?

Thank you, cocoa for the translation.

Jo- I think she's saying something about her ideal man, like what cocoa translated, since that article quotes her from her KBS interview. She just wants a man of the world, not necessarily intelligent but someone who has lots of interests and has her respect. She doesn't have a man, but wants a man like that.

I so want to know who her real life love triangle was. :lol:

I am also glad to know she's having tons of fun shooting Chuno.

Thanks so much cocoa for the translation.

Love how she goofs around but answers questions and staying true to herself.

Awww Dahae is so sweet, even sending text messages to reporters. She keep in touch with her fans and even reporters eh? I truly admire her!

Wow who are these men? Real life love triangle?

Lee Dong Wook vs Lee Jung Ki?

Big Boss vs Will Pan?

Such a busy girl, doing CFs and Chuno, and learning Mandarin. No wonder she took that vacation first.

Guest imogene_af

^

It seems like Tae Jin's text goes outside of the entertainment reporting world, though. :lol: Looks like he was trying to get friendly with her that's why they were teasing him.

I swear, he isn't the first Entertainment Relay host being teased about her, I forgot the other one but she had to give messages to him last time too.

LOL whoever the cast of the real life love triangle is... nothing happened.sucks. they got mad at her in the end? hahaha.

cocoa, thank you so much for the interview translations!! :D

I just couldn't stop laughing... lolz..

This interview proves that Da Hae has never changed. I remember she used to be so playful in her interviews during her MG days... and here it's the same old Da Hae I've seen and loved in the past. Her personality just shows... a total GOOF!

Ya know she looked like a kid when she was jumping up and down in the clip... cute is still her thing I guess..

And no wonder she never complained of tiredness, because she had $$$$ in her head! lolz..

And how I wish I had her number... if she really replies to text messages, even to strangers, gahh... I'd wana have a try too! haha..

"Da Hae, I'm your super fan here. Can I know who are the 2 guys?" :lol:

Thank you very much Cocoa-I thought I have to wait for the English version.

Now I wonder who are the 2 guys?-really make me excited. now. I don't care who is her other half, as long as that guy can make her happy like that-she was hyperactive in that interview-her dancing just like Marry Poppin.megatones of cuteness.

I don't think it's random question-seems like the entertaiment circle can smell somethig there.

Another link to the interview

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%E0%BA%A3/...3bda8e1d18a99e/

I love your take on Da Hae...magetones of cuteness indeed she is!

Can't wait until she releases her Chuno photos..

I'm already almost done with CITC, another episode to go...The Director really has my respect. The direction really is just one cut above the rest.

thanks cocoa for the translation! Always love Da Hae in interviews..she's always so candid :lol:

Finally Da Hae in Chuno...posting a BTS pic

look at her siting by the 2 men who loves Hye Won...hahahaa

chunofilming11.jpg