The Girl Version of SE7EN = May Doni

Guest suejinners

Guest jess1tym4life

Pretty or not, she has an amazing voice for such a young girl. YG has a good investment on their hands.

Though I fear that she may need to be a little bit older to gain popularity. Her talent will be much more appreciated among older listeners.

Displayed by several Soompiers, apparently teenyboppers seem to care more about appearances than actual talent.

i totally agree with u it looks like the older fans are looking at talents than looks..hope she will do well. YG doesn't sign up anyone they are all talented artists..she is lucky to be with yg..She will improve as time goes by..

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow... i can't believe some of the comments made... personal opinions aside, the superficiality is seriously surprising. she may not be of the 'plastic' beauty' type, but she's got something of her own that i hope she doesnt lose.... she's cute, no? =)

her voice is absolutely amazing/so soulful and i really look forward to hearing from her in the future. she is one talented girl. props to YG for discovering her...

wow, she has a really strong/nice voice.

her english is pretty good too. (compared to other korean singers who sing english)

i can't wait for this girl to debut. is there anything that shows her dancing as well??

i don't thing she need to work on her face. they called her the female seven right?? welll seven is really cute/clean looking, and so is this girl!

she should stay the way she is. she's really cute/pretty, and when she gets older then she'll probably be prettier!

Archived