About Multimedia Forum

s@nbi

Guest S1mple L0ve

its up but its not functional because on the same day that they put it up people have started breaking the rules =/

i dont think that it's going to be up until the mod says so.

people need to learn to read the rules, yknow. i think that it's the best way too

I have a question too. The rules state that you can't post a "thank you" meaning, no one gets to post unless they have a problem with the file? Or can you say thank you and post a comment on it for ex: "Thanks, I've been looking all over for this file"? Because I think it's really rude to take someone's file and not say thank you or any appreciation.

Guest S1mple L0ve

I have a question too. The rules state that you can't post a "thank you" meaning, no one gets to post unless they have a problem with the file? Or can you say thank you and post a comment on it for ex: "Thanks, I've been looking all over for this file"? Because I think it's really rude to take someone's file and not say thank you or any appreciation.

um i think that u can only post to ask where they got the file, or if there's a problem with it or if you have another question to ask.

but ur not allowed to say thank you or anything in a post and thats it.

its kinda rude to just take it but some people dont even bother to read the rules or anything and sometimes dont even download it and all the thank you's turn into spam

Guest tinasarangg

^ I think Sung didn't mean no one could say thank you.

He meant posts that are unrelative to the song, in both forums (request and share)

in the request, I think Sung only wanted the thread starter to say thanks.

Archived