Hyori lookalike, Jo Yoon Hui

Guest noodz

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are in some pictures/angles that she looks amazingly alike to Hyori! But if it's just plain her without eye makeup and like, a frontal view mostly, then you can tell it's just her. She's real pretty though :]

Guest miharu*

I remember her in Snow White!! She's super kawaii!

In some of the pictures you provided, she does look like Hyori but when I was watching her in Snow White, it never even occured to me that she looked like Hyori.

Guest yerathy

She was in taegukki? No, I think you mean Lee Eun Joo. Anwyay, I saw her in Lee Soo Young's MV and she reminded me of Hyolee a lot! Yeah, they do kinda look alike. Pretty!

Guest Unknowable_

she does sometimes but anyways she's pretty =] i think she has teh adorable look wel when i watch snow white she did

Guest aquarigon

ooolala!! saw her in snow white...she was cool ^^ didn't think so before..but now that you mention it..in some certain angles..yeah..but generally...when shes movie..like..in dramas or whatever, no... XD

Guest swtlilazn

lol, iuno if she looks like hyori, hahaa, but she was reali cute in snow white..ahha, she has more of a sexci image in these pics..lol =p

Archived