So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Florence Korea Film Fest to open with Always

jOIIuKbFWutpcDVncToX.jpg

http://www.koreafilmfest.com/

The 10th Florence Korea Film Fest in Italy has announced it will open with SONG Il-gon’s <Always>, last year’s Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) Opening Film. The festival will screen 32 feature films and 24 shorts during its nine-day run, and close with KIM Ki-duk’s <Arirang>, which made its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival last year.

Set to run March 23 – 31 at the Cinema Odeon (Piazza Strozzi, 1) in Florence, the festival is organized by the Taegukgi – Toscana Korea Association. Sponsors include Korea’s Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the Korean Film Council (KOFIC), the region of Tuscany (Toscana), the city of Florence and the Film Institutions of Tuscany Region.

check more @http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr

Guest sojisupshi

@ sarvin: why did JI SUB changed his manager, i knew it used to be a lady, now a namja and since when? on his VIVIEN photos, i like the one with flowers most, his facial expression says like he's sincerely giving it to someone.. just love him!

Guest charlesriver

@ sarvin: why did JI SUB changed his manager, i knew it used to be a lady, now a namja and since when? on his VIVIEN photos, i like the one with flowers most, his facial expression says like he's sincerely giving it to someone.. just love him!

Why do you think SJS changed his manager? I saw in pic that Ms. Kim was with him in Thailand only recently at HHIFF. There is a young guy who is his personal assistant.

dear sojisupshi ... Hi :)

honestly I don't know very much about SJS's manager(s) ... I asked this and my question from 한초하 dear @facebook and these are her replies :

Jisub's managers are too many if you indude previous managers. Did you forget that Jisub made a debut about 17 years ago? He hasn't changed his managers since he set up his own company 51k. You saw both Ms. Kim & Mr.Kim from recent videos of Thai sisters. They are Jisub's managers. Jisub's manager has been always two and more since his former company. And his compnay is set up for him. So, all staffs can be his managers... Ms. Kim is president of 51k but the real owner of 51k is SoJisub. She is also Jisub's manager and Mr.Kim's boss... Ms.Kim was a general manager of Jisub's former company. She went out of the company when Jisub made a decision to build his own company... Mr.Kim(not Ms.Kim) has been a big fan of SoJisub. He was a member of YoungSoSa and he wanted to become Jisub's manager to stay with Jisub and at last , he made it. (Please don't make any misunderstanding of his sexuality. He is not a gay.^^. Actually, Jisub has many male fans (Of course female fans a lot more than male fans.)

~~~

neGoh.jpg

51kafe is going to launch a NEW Brunch on 5th March^^

Don't miss it :D

source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=331451273557293&set=a.208348225867599.46082.207922055910216&type=1

SJS was nearsighted but he received Lasik eye surgery a few years ago for better eyesight and he doesn't have to wear for eyesight. So, we have sometimes seen Jisub wearing lensless glasses just for fashion since Lasik surgery but these days, he wears glasses with lens. So, I wonder if his eyesight is falling again. Of course, I don't know whether he just wears glasses for fashion or his eyesight is falling.

jZNnv.jpg

jqKUL.jpg

pix from Beaute sign event (2012.2.3) & Always DVD , credit on pix

~~~

this is SJS's cool dance in a Thai disco while he went to Thailand ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiWz6Q25PdY

reminded me his cool dance in Thousand Years of Love :)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rkk1zD8bcg

Guest sweettspy

Hi sweettspy ... very wellcome here  ^_^

your MV was so touching  :wub: thanks...

what is the name of song & singer?

Hey sarvin16! Thank you so much!!! blush.gifwub.gif The song called Goodbye Really Goodbye by M To M smile.gif

So Ji-sub to publish own magazine

2012030608590051249_1.jpg

Hallyu star So Ji-sub will publish the first edition of his own magazine next week, according to a press release from his promoter 3HW on Tuesday.

3HW announced that So will release the first issue of his magazine "SONICe," which means 'So nice' and the words are combined with So's nickname 'sonic,' on March 14.

The magazine, which will be in the format of a photobook, will feature various recommendations on cultural activities suggested by So, such as date courses, food and books.

Known as one of the most popular actors in Korea, So made his debut in 1996 and has since appeared in a number of TV dramas and movies. He rose to stardom in Korea and throughout Asia through his roles in "Glass Slipper," "I'm Sorry, I Love You" and "Cain and Abel."

So had previously released a photo essay titled "The Journey of So Ji-sub" which revealed photographs and stories from his trip to the demilitarized zone (DMZ) and various regions in Gangwon Province, the eastern part of Korea.

He also released his second photo essay "So Ji-sub's 'Always,'" featuring photographs, notes and commentary on playing his character Chang Chul-min in his film “Always" which opened in local theaters in October of last year.

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2012030608590051249

Ws2sm.jpg

SOJISUB's personal magazine [sONICe] will be published on MAR.14. And! also mini album.

SONICe will contain SOJISUB’s personal stories and date courses, cooking, books and sth that he recommends.

열두간지 중 대표간지 소간지님께서 개인 매거진인 SONICe를 출간할 예정이라고 합니다.

이제 무려 매거진의 세계에 까지 손을 뻗친 소간지님;;

SONICe에는 그가 좋아하고 추천하는 음식이나 요리, 데이트코스, 다양한 물건 등이 다뤄질 거라고 하네요.

이달 중순... 그리고 미니앨범도 나온다는.. 쉿! :D

credit: CJ E&M MUSIC.LIVE

Guest charlesriver

SONICe ! ! ! WOW! Total surprise! :D Thanks Willenette, sarvin.

Mickey So is too cute. Wonder what sort of dating tips he'll give...i.e. where to date secretly without fans finding out. :lol:

SONICe ! ! ! WOW! Total surprise! :D Thanks Willenette, sarvin.

Mickey So is too cute. Wonder what sort of dating tips he'll give...i.e. where to date secretly without fans finding out. :lol:

charlesriver, ye, SJS doesn't stop there..............now, he's got this mag of his own. In Japan, various Hallyu stars have launched magazines & this is the first time that such a publication is being created for the Korean market. I read that the theme of the first edition is "His Eyes", and will analyze the many personas of the actor by examining his eyes. Isn't that cool, huh? His popularity has really been growing. He's always in the headlines every time he's up to something. :lol:

Hi CR , willenette ... other SJS lovers :lol:

8fg011k2mwx43c27g3tt.jpg

MUSIC&MAGAZINE published by SOJISUB

it's SONICe!!

is SOJISUB in there, his bus? XD

열두간지 중 최고간지 소간지, 소지섭님의 버스를 보았어요.

저 버스 안에... 바로 그가!!! 있을까요? XD

credit: CJ E&M MUSIC.LIVE

Hi sarvin, thanks for posting his bus ad. It's so nice to go around Seoul seeing buses with his image. This is cute. :lol:

if SJS was in that bus!! ( :w00t: ) it could be more cute! :D

another ...

J52J3.jpg

SOJISUB is SONICe !!

have you been waitng for S' another photo? :D

here you are~

많이많이 기다렸나요?

소지섭님의 우수에 찬 저 눈동자를 보아요.

안겨도 좋다'고 생각했어요 순간!

SO NICe

CJ E& M facebook says ; I saw his deep melancholy eyes and at the moment I thought I would be okay by hugged by him .

translation by dear 한초하

So Ji-Sub Stars In Korean Hitman Thriller A COMPANY MAN

ACompanyMan.JPG

Korean heartthrob So Ji-Sub turned heads around the world with his role in 2008's Rough Cut. Already a star of television dramas, Rough Cut put So back on the map in Korea after a couple years away while he did his mandatory military service and he has been very selective with his roles since, appearing in big budget TV drama Cain And Abel and Chinese feature Sophie's Revenge. And soon he will be back on the big screen at home thanks to his lead part in Lim Sang-yoon's A Company Man.

Hyeong-do is a VP-level assassin in a contract killing organization masked as a metal trading company. For this cold-blooded professional, killing is nothing more than daily business dealings. One day, he is assigned on a job with an outsourced help, Hun-yi, who is to be eliminated afterwards. Before meeting his fate, Hun-yi asks Hyeong-do a favor - to deliver money to his family. After much hesitation, Hyeong-do visits Hun-yi's house and meets a woman. It is Su-yeon, a former singer that Hyeong-do used to adore. After meeting her, a subtle change takes place in Hyeong-do's heart; he begins feeling regrets about his job. In the meanwhile, the company discovers that Hyeong-do didn't kill Hun-yi as instructed. They decide to remove him from the organization.

Hyeong-do, who now hopes to start a new life with Su-yeon, finds himself being hunted by the very organization he worked for.

There are obvious shades of A Bittersweet Life in that synopsis and if this can live up to that earlier picture it will end up being one of the best of the year. A Company Man is due for release later in 2012.

credit: twitchfilm.com

if SJS was in that bus!! ( :w00t: ) it could be more cute! :D

another ...

*quoted image*

CJ E& M facebook says ; I saw his deep melancholy eyes and at the moment I thought I would be okay by hugged by him .

translation by dear 한초하

Hi sarvin, thanks for posting more photos from this spread. Have you seen the mag cover? SJS is topless with a girl - hehehe. The mag cover is sensual & sexy. The release of this magazine is coming soon. So Ji Sub is the first K-actor to release his personal magazine. I read that the magazine will be released in two versions, one large version and one that is the size of an iPad. I think this mag is everything about him. It will contain SO Ji Sub’s favorite music, movies, food, books, and date courses. As much as I want to subscribe to this mag, how can I understand it when everything here will be in Korean? :mellow: