So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

So Ji-sub, a killer in a suit... "The Salary Man" wraps shooting

42540634.4.jpg

So Ji-sub's movie "The Salary Man" finished shooting on December 6th.

"The Salary Man" is an action drama that shows a professional killer who was chief of a contract killing company, but suddenly becomes the target and fights against his own colleagues.

The final scene of the movie is of So Ji-sub fighting the last fight with his company. The size and quality of this scene was amazing. Considered as the most important scene of the story, action and emotion burst out together and So Ji-sub had to prepare a lot for this scene.

After the last scene, So Ji-sub said, "I can't believe the shooting's over. I liked the title and the concept of "The Salary Man" so I said 'yes' the moment I read the script. Now I'm a little glad and disappointed the shoot is over. I can't wait to see what it'll turn out like".

Director Im Sang-yoon said, "I am grateful to the staff and actors for helping me complete this movie without any accidents or disasters. There will be new action and a new So Ji-sub in "The Salary Man"".

"The Salary Man" will be released in 2012.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest sonicklism

ad of Mustache Powder used Jisub oppa's mustache as one of samples that the product can do.

This brand was so smart that they didn't pay any cent for celeb endorsement, but they still can use celeb pics for thier business by just cropping part of celeb's face.

mustachepowder_sjs.jpg

dn270306_0.jpg

see clip how to make a mustache http://media.paran.com/news/view.kth?dirnews=4093409&year=2011

Jisub oppa mustache above should be this pic from Hello magazine...now we know the magic behind mustache in movie/magazine shooting.

201009071283853990.jpg

thanks for new updates ^_^

if you have KBS WORLD channle , you can see SJS on Sunday ( 2011 Dec 18 ) ^_^

☻51K news☻

안녕하세요.

51keeper 입니다.

지섭씨가 제19회 대한민국문화연예대상 시상식에 참석합니다.

자세한 사항은 아래를 참고해 주시길 바랍니다.

- 시상식 안내 –

1. 2011년 12월 15일(목요일) 오후4시~ 오후8시

2. 63시티 국제회의장 (2층 별관)

3.방송 : KBS NTV (12월18일 오후6시~8시 방송,KBS WORLD위성송출)

홈페이지 : http://www.entinews.co.kr/

감사합니다.

google translate:

Hello

Is 51keeper.

Mr. jiseop the 19th Republic of Korea to attend the award ceremony cultural entertainment destination.

Please refer below for details.

- Awards Information -

1. Thursday, December 15, 2011 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

2. 63 City International Conference Centre (2nd Floor Annex)

3 Broadcast: KBS NTV ( Dec 18 ... 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 broadcast, KBS WORLD Satellite Broadcasting).

thank you.

So Ji-sub, Lee Mi-youn finish shooting new film

An action film starring Hallyu star So Ji-sub and actress Lee Mi-youn, cranked up last week, according the pic's promoter Showbox on Monday.

A press release by Showbox said that the movie, whose title can be translated into "Office Worker," wrapped up four months of filming last Tuesday and has gone into post production while its release date has yet to be announced.

"Worker," helmed by director Im Sang-yoon, tells the story of a hitman that decides to quit his job after falling in love with a woman. He later becomes a target of his former colleagues.

So, who played the role of a cold-hearted hitman named Hyung-do, said in the statement, "I decided I wanted to take part in this film just by reading the scenario and I can't wait to see the outcome."

So is one of the most popular actors in Korea and has appeared in numerous TV dramas and movies since his debut in 1996. He became a household name in Korea and Asia with his roles in 2004 hit series "Something Happened in Bali" and "I'm Sorry, I Love You."

He last starred in director Song Il-gon's film "Always" opposite actress Han Hyo-joo.

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011121213415172838

Guest sonicklism

Another news by ViKi stated the new film titled "Office Worker" and Jisub oppa's role as "Hyung-do"

So Ji-sub, Lee Mi-youn finish shooting new film

user_369523_user_369523_1323679733Screen_shot_2011-12-12_at_5.47.53_PM.jpg

An action film starring Hallyu star So Ji-sub and actress Lee Mi-youn, cranked up last week, according the pic's promoter Showbox on Monday.

A press release by Showbox said that the movie, whose title can be translated into "Office Worker," wrapped up four months of filming last Tuesday and has gone into post production while its release date has yet to be announced.

"Worker," helmed by director Im Sang-yoon, tells the story of a hitman that decides to quit his job after falling in love with a woman. He later becomes a target of his former colleagues.

So, who played the role of a cold-hearted hitman named Hyung-do, said in the statement, "I decided I wanted to take part in this film just by reading the scenario and I can't wait to see the outcome."

So is one of the most popular actors in Korea and has appeared in numerous TV dramas and movies since his debut in 1996. He became a household name in Korea and Asia with his roles in 2004 hit series "Something Happened in Bali" and "I'm Sorry, I Love You."

He last starred in director Song Il-gon's film "Always" opposite actress Han Hyo-joo.

credit : http://www.viki.com/channels/483-road-no-1/posts/13607-10-so-ji-sub-lee-mi-youn-finish-shooting-new-film

Guest charlesriver

"Office Worker" has already wrapped up, very quietly it seems! So few info and pix about it comparing to "Always"...

New 51K kollection pix (2011.12.13)

*quoted image*

/quote]

Sarvin, I wonder if kiki just turned 3 years old looking at the cake SJS held. Kato turns out a handsome gentleman.

From dc, some unseen pix taken on 2009 Buil Film Festival: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=roadno1&no=25559&page=1&bbs=

And Leena, enjoy your school break!

"WAVE"

HTC smart phone company is going to launch new phone tomorrow in Korea. As a model for HTC , SJS is saying his congratulations about new phone lauching. Tomorrow, HTC will hold lauching party and SJS will attend the party.

g77cu.jpg

Youtube link

~

There was a donation party to help homeless animals.

Many famous stars attended the party with their collection.

Our Jisub didn't attent the party due to his busy schedule but he indirectly attended as giving for auction his jacket and jean which he wore in his movie "Always"

The jacket on the female MC's shoulder and she is carrying his pants as you see from the below photo. The party was on Dec. 9th. HHJ also gave her cardigan wore in Always.

t6Yz3.jpg

details by dear 한초하 @facebook

you see how big and long is his pants? :D

~~~

bigger size of GIORDANO pic

Giordano__56687.jpg

~~~

... from So Jisub Taiwan FanClub

20111213.jpg

Guest khin myint

Thank you sonicklism for sharing.

Why SJS didn't give HHJ a bear hug? May be because he was too sweaty (how considerate of him! :P )

That was my guess too my dear CR :rolleyes: otherwise....... :sweatingbullets:

Thank you guys for all updates....

*WAVES*

Song Joong-ki and Kim Tae-hee, number one stars to be hugged by

Actor Song Joong-ki and actress Kim Tae-hee were chosen as the number one stars to be hugged by.

Albamon, an employment site, conducted a survey of 763 university students titled, "The Star You Would Most Want To Be Hugged By". The result was 11.3% choosing Song Joong-ki and 19.7% for Kim Tae-hee.

Song Joong-ki has been acknowledged for his talents in the drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" as well as "Deep-rooted Tree" and the movie "Penny Pinchers".

Kim Tae-hee is well known for her performances in the dramas "IRIS" and "My Princess", and she has currently extended her work to Japan, where she is starring in the drama "99 Days With the Star".

Meanwhile, the rest of the rankings were as follows; Won Bin (9.0%), Lee Seung-ki (8.1%), So Ji-sub (6.4%), Kang Dong-won (5.1%) and IU (11.9%), Lee Min-jeong (5.4%), Kim Yuna (5.1%) and Park Ha-seon (4.4%).

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema