So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest dainanda123

This is so ironic!

I just finished watching the drama, "Sorry I love you" for the second time and the movie "Sophie's Revenge"

and then I stumble upon this thread. :D

Hello fellow SJS fans! Isn't he just so talented? His acting is great! ^_^

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thanks sis willenette .. love ya!

*wave* to all jisub fans... hope our man feel better with this result....

Hi khin sis, Hmmm......... I hope so, too......... that he's better now. I didn't really imagine how close he was with PYH not until I saw him during that funeral & how he did things for him. I could say he's close to SSH since I always see both of them together but I got mistaken because the fact is he's closer to these 2-buddies that he has. I'm happy to know that he finds a real friend in PYH. :mellow:

So Ji-Sub “I can’t make it to Park Yong-Ha’s farewell event”

201007091622779856_1.jpg

It was told that So Ji-Sub wouldn’t be able to visit Park Yong-Ha’s farewell event in Japan in July 18th. He told that because of Park Yong-Ha’s funeral, many of his activities have been delayed and he needs to play catch up. He said he will be outside of Seoul for filming all next week.

The farewell event for Park Yong-Ha is produced by Park Yong-Ha’s management company and is scheduled to be held at Japan on July 17th and 18th. The event will give the fans an opportunity to say a final goodbye to Park Yong-Ha.

Source : allkoreangossip

From the past I always think that PYH's only close to Ryu Si Won coz they both worked in Japan but now I realize he also had another best friend, SJS. I'm very admired how SJS did for PYH, so now needless to say, he needs to return the routine life with works. PYH passed away, since then I'll definitely support to SJS who make me very emotional for his friendship. Fighting SJS. :)

Guest inezjang

Thanks for sharing Will..it's good to hear JiSub is busy again..

Stay healthy and take good care JiSub ssi!!

hi to all newbies here!! :)

1. So Ji sub with an overwhelming 54.1%

I am very happy for this news ^_^ ... and rather for his percent that is more than Lee Hyori :P

########

Oh! I hadn't noticed that SJS had invited PYH to his 1st fan meeting with Thousand years of love actors :mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orHE4KQVT30&translated=1

thanks to njdouga

even SSH wasn't there B)

Guest sonicklism

So Ji-Sub “I can’t make it to Park Yong-Ha’s farewell event”

It was told that So Ji-Sub wouldn’t be able to visit Park Yong-Ha’s farewell event in Japan in July 18th. He told that because of Park Yong-Ha’s funeral, many of his activities have been delayed and he needs to play catch up. He said he will be outside of Seoul for filming all next week.

Just curious what project our Jisub ssi will film next week?

Road No.1 finished all filming. Is Sieg Fahrenhiet? Or new CF?

We haven't heard any news about his new project yet, have we?

Anyway, keeping busy is good for him and 51K.

*** I prefer the song, I Become the Wind by Whanee, my opinion. But this song is also beautiful, same as her voice. And she looks very young, pretty. :lol:

IU sings the OST for Road No.1

20100714_iu_ost2-460x322.jpg

It was reported on the 14th that IU will sing the main OST song for the new MBC drama Road No.1. This talented singer recently got together with talented songwriters and composers to record Because I’m A Woman for the drama.

This track will be boosting the emotional scenes between So Ji Sub, Kim Ha Neul and Yoon Kye Sang’s love triangle. This is also Kim Ha Neul’s theme song. The other two guys, So Ji Sub and Yoon Kye Sang already have their theme songs released. The song is a ballad which she definitely pulls off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7p-A4iZNbM&feature=player_embedded

Source : allkpop

Hello everyone ^^ Haven't post here for a long time >> miss you all.

After sad moment hope everything go to normally

welcome all fans n always thankful for every update here

<< credit clip share by vonin blog / upload youtube : cappy and lk dwnld by me ~ ◕‿◕ >>

Vonin Rx sport making film full version # 1 -->

**dwnld sendspace

CCC.jpg

SoJisub @ Vonin Rx sport making film full version # 2

**dwnld sendspace

cocomf2.jpg

and new vod from 3asian ~✿‿✿ Thank Mariko for d link as well --> http://ec-knt.jp/movie/movie.html

cocomvjptag.jpg

It seem so many busy member right : take care :D

Guest nguyenbinh

thank you so much dear Coco for your last post :wub:

... he is very PRECISE & QUIET in work ^_^

I'm not sure yet! his tatoo is real or fake? B) I saw it in Esquire Magazine photoes erst ...

his tattoo is real, you can saw it when you watched ep 4 Road No.1, in the bedscene :)

-------

hi Jisub's fan. I am a silent reader. Thankful for every updates. :)

Hi to all SJP supporters!! I'm a new here and first time posting here!

I started to like SJS in Cain and Abel,I've watched the drama late, I loved his role in Cain and Abel.. I heard so many things about him and mostly were good things. At first I didn't know why he has so many supporters I know for a fact that he's damn sexy, no doubt about that but, not just the body but gee the eyes speak to much emotion. I like his mysterious aura, the silent type personality its like you want to know what's behind those mysteries and discover them. When I finished watching Cain and Abel, then I realized why so many people adored and loved him. He's a one man act!really played his character well. And then the news about his friend broke out and saw his crying face plastered all over, all I can say he got me there big time, seeing a tough guy who never care showing his emotion, that what you call a real man and a real human emotion not just for publicity sake. My hands are down on SJS, I completely respected him as an actor but more as a person. I'm not yet over Cain and Abel, I don't want to be biased but I liked the chemistry between SJS and HJM, I would love to see them again working together, but I know a drama is impossible maybe a movie together more on love angle plot line. How I wish the rumors about them were real. SJS needs some one to take care of him, I find HJM a nice fine lady base on what I've seen on the BTS of Cain and Abel. I would watch his latest drama maybe when I'm over HJM and SJS tandem.. Thanks!!!

Guest nana544

^Hello to you too. Welcome to SJS thread. I'm also a silent reader myself and only post here every now and then. I have to agree with you that SJS is damn sexy, no doubt about that and those eyes are just filled with so many emotions that drives me crazy. SJS is a very excellent actor and the way he brings out his character alive is even more believable. I think he has great chemistry with Kim Hyun Ju, Han Ji Min and Kim Han Neul; it'll be awesome if he date either one of them. Awww, it's nice to see him doing a new CF...he looks great! Hope that SJS will find a girlfriend/wife who really loves and care for him :). Also, thanks coconut milk for the updates on SJS and your avatar of SJS is so adorable :).

*wave* to all SJS fans...Hi coconut milk, thanks for the youtube link. i watched it yesterday nite. it was really cool.

and to the rest of SJS fans, thanks for all the updates, news, pictures and discussions. I just finish watching cain and abel about 1-2 weeks ago, and i am now watching MISA. i know i am lagging behind but all those dramas of SJS are 'evergreen'. no one will ever get tired of them. hope to hear more about SJS....

[Jul-20-2010] Stars who have the hottest body.

In a survey by upcoming hollywood comic action movie 'Killers' starring 'Ashton Kutcher', from Jul.12 to Jul.17, 46%of respondents said that they think world star Rain is the very star who has the hottest body like 'Ashton Kutcher'.

Rain is number one (46%). Idol group '2PM's member 'Ock Taeck-Yon' is second (40%)

Actor 'So Ji-Seop' and actor 'Jang Hyuck' are third and fourth, each.

credit to Korean Economy http://news.nate.com/view/20100720n04453?mid=e0101

Brief translation by rain bird.

hi 1crazynyt & wellcome here ^_^

I totally agree with you. for me it can be tuneful news if SJS and HJM become real couple :rolleyes: I love both of them very much ... every time I see them in Cain & Abel I fantasize how could be if their characters were real :rolleyes:

hello phoenix81 :) I also started with Cain & Abel , and then Missa ... I began from the last to first! now i'm watching Glass Shoes :D

however he was really attractive in Missa, I can't forget my moments in C&A that he made me his lover! :rolleyes: ... in any free time I'm still watching it after 9 times :wub:

Edit => thank you nguyenbinh for the answer B)

*WAVE* to all Jisub lovers ^^

Guest liula540

Hello everyone ^^ Haven't post here for a long time >> miss you all.

After sad moment hope everything go to normally

welcome all fans n always thankful for every update here

<< credit clip share by vonin blog / upload youtube : cappy and lk dwnld by me ~ ◕‿◕ >>

Vonin Rx sport making film full version # 1 -->

**dwnld sendspace

CCC.jpg

SoJisub @ Vonin Rx sport making film full version # 2

**dwnld sendspace

cocomf2.jpg

and new vod from 3asian ~✿‿✿ Thank Mariko for d link as well --> http://ec-knt.jp/movie/movie.html

cocomvjptag.jpg

It seem so many busy member right : take care :D

Joy, joy, joy. Mahalo for the youtube links.

Welcome to all new fans here , on this lovely thread .

Thx coco , and all for your update and comments . I do watch Road No 1 , slowly , because i'm quite busy too for 2 months <_< .. I said before all .. it's a different work for him .. but for him nothing it's impossible .. he can act so natural any role .

He's in pain , and the pain will remain , just that he will not feel it like now .. I explain what i have to say so difficult ... hope you all understand what i mean to say :sweatingbullets:

I tried to be here every single day , like ussual .. but can't .. and miss you all so much ..

I haven't see Irsali's post for long long time .. i know that this summer is her wedding .. if she's here , just in silent .. i wish her many many blessings .. and happiness .. and to SJS oppa too , and you all ...

WAVE !!!

hi 1crazynyt & wellcome here ^_^

I totally agree with you. for me it can be tuneful news if SJS and HJM become real couple :rolleyes: I love both of them very much ... every time I see them in Cain & Abel I fantasize how could be if their characters were real :rolleyes:

Hello,sarvin16. Thanks for the warm welcome and I'm glad SJS supporters in this thread are so friendly and very much open minded and valued, respect each other opinion about him, unlike if you go to other thread they made you feel unwelcome but here its very different, like in JUNDI thread also all members are very friendly and kinda know each other anyway too much of this off topic..

Yeah, I love, love HJM and SJP, maybe that's one of the reason why I couldn't watch his latest drama because I've watched Cain and Abel late although the story didn't really much focus on their love story but the two of them spice up the drama, I'm still in HJM/SJP limbo up to now. When I saw the pictures of the rumored couple ring I was blissfully happy, I don't know if I should believed that or what but when SJS denied the rumor I felt sad. I do wish SJS would really find his other half, someone who really take care of him this dude deserve to be happy.

Just feel bad because I've read that his drama didn't get a good rating..