So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

@willenette - so interesting article . Thx ,dear .

Coco .. the big profile photos almos stoped my breath :sweatingbullets: Thx ,dear .

Woundeadheart .. that song is so beautiful . Just touch my soul ..

Wave to all of you !

Guest haiyingqin

Park Yong-ha discovered dead at home June 29th, 2010

Breaking news: Park Yong-ha was discovered dead at his Nonhyun-dong, Seoul, home on the morning of June 30. Ill update with details if/as they become available.

I am in utter shock. WHAT?

Park Yong-ha died at the age of 32, having debuted fifteen years ago in youth shows like KBSs 1995 Love Blossoms in the Classroom and 1996s Start. He shot to fame with 2002s Winter Sonata, which made him a household name and a Hallyu star. He used that fame as a springboard a singing career in Japan, where he enjoyed quite a lot of popularity. He had a successful drama hit in 2008s On Air, and totally stole my heart in 2009s Story of a Man, which is one of my favorite dramas EVER.

Most recently, Park Yong-ha was cast alongside Yoon Eun-hye in the high-profile drama remake of Hong Kong film Tian Mi Mi, tentatively titled Love Song.

This is just awful. Horrible and unexpected. Currently they are not ruling this a suicide, but thats the foremost presumption.

From:http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/06/park-yong-ha-discovered-dead-at-home/#comments

Guest didibabez1

This is the most shocking news I've heard this year. and i'm so sad and so heartbroken for So Ji Sub. i'm lost for words....I'm sooo sorry for your lost So Ji Sub....please stay strong.. *crying*

Guest inezjang

I'm in tears...we know how close JiSub is to Yong Ha..

i hope he's strong enough to go thru' this..those pics are too heartbreaking for me..

I dont understand why..but Rest In Peace now YongHa..

Guest naughtybynature

it pains me to see him cry uncontrollably like that. there's really no getting over this - it's too sudden and unexpected. i hope he's strong enough to know the difference and not take the path of his fallen friend. i'm devastated as it is, i can only imagine what's it's like for PYH's family and friends. RIP. Amen.

Guest didibabez1

I wish I could just hug him and tell him everything is going to be OK. It hurts looking at those pictures. I hope he stays strong and not fall in to depression after this. I feel helpless but I feel like i should do something for him.

Should we send him something? hmmmmmmmm

Hold on Oppa. Don't fall astray. be strong... have strength....

Guest khin myint

So Ji Sub is totally shocked! he's devasted :

http://photo-media.daum-img.net/201006/30/edaily/20100630102706284.jpe

so-ji-sub1.jpg

http://isplus.joins.com/component/htmlphoto_mmdata/2010/06/30/htm_201006301033500107000001070100-001.jpg

How I wish that was just a nightmare (I was shocked since didi email me) tears.gif I can't stop crying when I see our man was crying very hard and seeing his heartbroken. tears.gif They are very close friend for a long time.... I love both SJS & PYH. That was so much painful to seeing him like this. Hope YH won't facing like that in his next life tears.gif

Guest didibabez1

How I wish that was just a nightmare (I was shocked since didi email me) tears.gif I can't stop crying when I see our man was crying very hard and seeing his heartbroken. tears.gif They are very close friend for a long time.... I love both SJS & PYH. That was so much painful to seeing him like this. Hope YH won't facing like that in his next life tears.gif

Khin, sorry I made you sad today. I know, it's so devestating. We are all soo torn over this, imagine how So Ji Sub and his family feels. My heart is heavey. I don't want to see our man like this. I hope he stays strong...

Guest Miss Polen

Sorry to hear the sudden loss of your friend. No one can ease your pain. Please know that your fans are consoling you in their hearts and prayers!!

Guest khin myint

These pics are ripping my heart :tears:

More sad things share by el _ diafrom PYH soompi's thread :

86023364.jpg

71269958.jpg

92015323.jpg

94029452.jpg

85678889.jpg

35928775.jpg

14277109.jpg

89559322.jpg

59065634.jpg

97745950.jpg

57499862.jpg

With my deepest condolences....

such heartbeaking & shocking news !!!!! i still cant believe it !!! im all in tears...I pray for him & for Jisub to have strenght to go through this..PYH is so close to Jisub, i really cant understand why!!

RIP Park Yong Ha, may you find the peace u were looking for..

Guest inezjang

Exactly khin, i'm just as shaken to see JiSub crying like that..so heartwrenching..

i so wanna hug him and everyone else in tears now...We'll never know why YongHa took his own life when everything is going so well for him..i just hope his very sick father is taking this well..My condolences to his family..

*HUgs JiSub*