So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest haiyingqin

I like his the short hair , it's really superb.

Thanx dear for sharing more beautiful pix. :)

Road No.1 OHP from iMBC --> http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/roadno1/

>>> check trailer and photo <<<

bg photo --> http://img.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/roadno1...ges/bg_main.jpg

trailer youtube link 1.58 sec --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So8surKYIcE

link dwnlad trailer FLV 17.8 mb --> http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20105/roadno1_ts1.flv

click or right click and sve :)

Guest vudoolady

My apologies for disappear [ i had sme problem and @ sad sad mode around ]

miss u all n *Hug* for all do pretty update and every warmly post here .... Fighting ! ! ! ! + +

So glad you're back, coco!!!

I've heard the news of what's happening in Bangkok :( , I worried a lot... not sure you're living there or not.. Anyway, you're back now I suppose everything is fine :)

And of course coco is not coco if she comes back without our Jisub :D

Wonderful pix, thank so much!!!

And another good news... Road no. 1 first trailer is already released!!!!! But the quality is not that good, hope you or anyone else will find a better version to post in here...

@ Saturn, Woundedheart, Willenette: you girls are fantastic!!! Thanks for news and clip!!!

@Khin: omg, are you going to Asia? Is it Korea? I'm so envious... please, take many many pix of Jisub if you visit him on the filmset.

@Dany: really, you're from Europe? Me too,... but I don't know Hi5 :blush: ... You're love for Jisub must be big wanting to make a blog only for him. I once wanted to make one too, but I was so bad at it so I gave up...

@Ledpelaro: yes yes ^^, everyone coming here are chingus!

*Wave to all*

Edit: just see Coco already post the trailer of Road no.1.... you're really the greatest Jisub's assistant!!!!

OMGGGG, I'm dead!!!!! The love scenes are too much .... aigooooo :wub: :wub: :wub:

The fight scenes are beautiful, look so realistic, PD Kim Jin Min did a great job

Guest vudoolady

am ok caz live so far from Bankok but been busy for check situation and my friend condition ...

here is youtube link for trailer above --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So8surKYIcE

add picture Road No.1 from dc

http://upic.me/i/kw/bvtn1.jpg

Hopefully your friend's condition is fine too...

Thank so much for the utubelink!!!

Wowwww, Jisub looks amazing, so rugged... even so I'm in love :P

Guest sonicklism

Coco...you're back. Thanks for links & pics. Will call you shortly.

I can sleep only 2-3 hrs a day during the last 5 days. So hectic condition in Thailand.

My 2 sons's school also called me at noon to pick them back home. School will be open again next Monday, hopefully.

The crazy protesters set fire on so many buildings including the Stock Exchange, shopping mall, movie theater, and also a TV broadcast (similar to SBS/KBS/MBC). Now setting fire dispurse over many provinces of Thailand. All banks must be closed.

Must go to supermarket now to buy foods for 2-3 days.

Seems like war in RN1. Jisub oppa, come to help us (I'm going nuts now).

Guest inezjang

sonicklism, Coco and everyone in Bangkok/Thailand..please take care now !!..

From what i read the situations are not so pleasant but hopefully things will be better soon!

Thanks for more pics of JiSub

Sonicklism , take care and just focus on your family . Hope everything's gonna be alright soon .

Coco welcome back and thx for the trailer links .. Fans are so exciting for trailer being released - on 51k too , they discuss already .

vudoolady - check korean memories from my signature :P

* Wave * to all , ledpelaro , willenette , vudoolady , woundeadheart , coco , khin , sonicklism , saturn , inezjang , haiyingqin , forevergirl and all Jisub fans :)

Guest ledpelaro

Hi coco I'm glad to see you back, we miss you around and as well your breathtaking jisub posting. Please received my warm embrace to welcome you back. We're always watching Thailand news at home coz my mom got re-married with a Thailander, the only solution is for your prime minister to step down to stop the chaos. It's same thing in our country Philippines, that's because we had to work abroad, due to our corrupt government and poor economy. Anyway, wish you and your family a good health and safety. Thanks for all the pics and clips.

@Sonicklism, I wish you same thing with coco safety and good health for you and your family and nice to hear from both you that you were safe and sound.

@vudoo, thanks chingus and theres only fews weeks more to wait for the opening.

@Dany and to all chingus of sojisup fans wave to all!

Guest sonicklism

Inezjung, Dany, and ledpelaro...Thanks for your cheer up. Huggg.

the only solution is for your prime minister to step down to stop the chaos. It's same thing in our country Philippines, that's because we had to work abroad, due to our corrupt government and poor economy.

By the way, please don't get the thing wrong. I know that the whole story is extremely complicated, so I will briefly recap.

This prime minister shouldn't step down because most of Thai people know that he is a good person, even Thai King once said so. The whole chaos (5 years already according to yellow vs. red shirt protests) happens, in fact, because of only 1 person...the previous priminister Thaksin who corrupted the most in Thailand history and is now a prisoner who escaped from sentences and can stay only in very few countries and also be the head of red shirt protesters. Actually, there are so many terrible things that Thaksin has made to Thailand and our beloved King. Many Thai people can't stand with Thaksin any more. It's now talk of the town that a Thai actor said this on stage against Thaksin/red shirt protesters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xYfbUIGqW4...feature=related

[father = Thai King, them = Thaksin and red shirt protesters]

Oh you may not know that USA, China, Europe all support our current prime minister.

Our King once gave a touching speech : "We can't manage every Thai people to become good persons. But we can/should empower good persons to manage the country and to obstruct bad people."

Hope this clarification will not be too serious for Jisub oppa fans here. :lol:

Jisub Oppa..fighting...only one more month to go for the production....can't wait for the complete drama.

Guest ledpelaro

Sawadika sonicklism caught you on-line, thanks for the information and clearing up what was the true story behind, anyway the news that I've been watching is in Thai language so it is very hard for me to understand and asked my stepdad to interpret, hehe. But, i really salute your king from his very young age to become a king till this age his always kind and loved by all citizens of Thailand, because all Thailander here in Saudi Arabia you will see the portrait of the king and the royal family posted on the wall that shows they real devotions and loyalty to the king. your king is in number one. wow. wish you all the best and all Thailand chingus in this forum.

Btw i am very much happy and looking forward for the opening of the Road number one. Hope it will hit the highest rating on its first episodes, and please can somebody help me to share the link to where i can upload the series with english sub...hehe you know in saudi restriction and filtering the server is their specialty...darn country and policy.

Wave to all jisub fans and lets start our countdown for the opening of the series.

Guest sonicklism

not only that based on the most top 10 riches king in the world your king is in number one.

My dear ledpelaro...please kindly erase the red sentense :o .

Last year Thaksin paid a US magazine to quote that topic purposely to discredit our Thai King and Thai people really got mad once saw such statement. Hope you understand :lol:

Guest taniyama_mai

thank you, Coco for the trailer :D

can't wait to see it...

must drop so many tears, right in this drama? :(

i hope all of you in Thailand be safe..

Guest ledpelaro

My dear ledpelaro...please kindly erase the red sentense :o .

Last year Thaksin paid a US magazine to quote that topic purposely to discredit our Thai King and Thai people really got mad once saw such statement. Hope you understand :lol:

No problem my dear sonicklism coz i respectfully understand now the sentiments and my apology i deleted it already. :huh:

Interesting chats while Jisub is shooting for a war drama .. Hope just that will not be some real war in the world :angry: So many bad things happened in the world lately ..

Ok , let's not think about bad things and just smile because we are friends and Jisub supporters here .. here we are togheter and always getting warm welcomes .

So , we have to wait days and not months until Road No 1 is released . :) So happy to know that .

Hope everybody's healthy and happy ! * Wave * to all !

Guest didibabez1

Coco...you're back. Thanks for links & pics. Will call you shortly.

I can sleep only 2-3 hrs a day during the last 5 days. So hectic condition in Thailand.

My 2 sons's school also called me at noon to pick them back home. School will be open again next Monday, hopefully.

The crazy protesters set fire on so many buildings including the Stock Exchange, shopping mall, movie theater, and also a TV broadcast (similar to SBS/KBS/MBC). Now setting fire dispurse over many provinces of Thailand. All banks must be closed.

Must go to supermarket now to buy foods for 2-3 days.

Seems like war in RN1. Jisub oppa, come to help us (I'm going nuts now).

Hey my friend....hang in there. K. My family was going to come there in July but plane tickets were soo high and since all that chaos is going on there, I'm sure it is not the best time to visit. I hope you and your family stay safe. I will pray for everyone's safety...... :) hugs.....