So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Scorpio and Virgo are a good match, but isn't Seung-Heun a Libra??

EDIT: Yes, October 5. He's a Libra.

I was wrong . It's because my english . Thanks to open my eyes :mellow:

I'll edit my post to correct the errors .

It's libra and scorpio . Yes , my husband is libra not virgo . In romanian is Balanta and Scorpion .SORRY!!!!!

He's from 2.10 and i from 24.10 :rolleyes:

By the way , the match in horoscope between Libra :) and scorpio is just little up to 60% - i said perfect match because me and my husband have a wonderful happy marriage . I guess different - but this is why our marriage shouldn't be never borring .

With SJS - i match 100 % . I had a boyfriend ( long time ago ) also scorpio - but it was obssesion with him and not love . Can't live a happy life with him . But , with another scorpio being just friends it's good . We thing similar and could talk without break .

Everybody says that he has charisma , and charismatic look , eyes ... it's a scorpio after all :) :) Can you look deep in a scorpio's eyes ? You'll be in that moment breathless - i know , i am one !!! So , i believe when i read some actresses when they said that couldn't look in his eyes , that they lost herselfs ..

I was wrong . It's because my english . Thanks to open my eyes :mellow:

I'll edit my post to correct the errors .

It's libra and scorpio . Yes , my husband is libra not virgo . In romanian is Balanta and Scorpion .SORRY!!!!!

He's from 2.10 and i from 24.10 :rolleyes:

By the way , the match in horoscope between Libra :) and scorpio is just little up to 60% - i said perfect match because me and my husband have a wonderful happy marriage . I guess different - but this is why our marriage shouldn't be never borring .

With SJS - i match 100 % . I had a boyfriend ( long time ago ) also scorpio - but it was obssesion with him and not love . Can't live a happy life with him . But , with another scorpio being just friends it's good . We thing similar and could talk without break .

Everybody says that he has charisma , and charismatic look , eyes ... it's a scorpio after all :) :) Can you look deep in a scorpio's eyes ? You'll be in that moment breathless - i know , i am one !!! So , i believe when i read some actresses when they said that couldn't look in his eyes , that they lost herselfs ..

As a Scorpio myself, I can definitely say that SJS is a true Scorpio male, from the things I know of him.

Guest khin myint

Jisub posted this picture on 51k.com and wrote "June.23 Must Watch!"

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/51/mustwatch.jpg

Finally the date is fixed. I'm so happy. I've waited so long.

Thanks saturn ! I wish I would watch :huh: It's that true fan meeting on June 20th? saturn? One of my Japanese friend will be around there. If it's true I might join with her.. pls let me know...thanks! :)

u're welcome gals kkk Jisub is stylish without an effort :wub: i knew u'd like this bag my chingu :P

Sure I do my chingu :P You know that I have a same taste with Jisub :D

Hi hi *wave* to all jisub fans...

Guest inezjang

Seriously..i want to hang that poster on my wall!!..It's so classic and they look awesome..especially JiSub..!

I cannot wait to swoon (and definitely weep..) at JiSub again!!!

Guest sojisupshi

LEDPELARO, THANK'S SOOOO MMUUCCHH FOR THIS FAN ART, U GUYS ARE SO TALENTED. WHEEE... WON'T GET TIRED OF LOOKING AT SO JI SUB!! THOSE TANTALIZING EYES IS TO DIE FOR!

WONDER HOW HE FELT ABOUT JDG AND KSY'S WEDDING, I REMEMBER B4 HE SAID HE LIKED THIS GIRL , AT THAT TIME THOUGH...

LEDPELARO, THANK'S SOOOO MMUUCCHH FOR THIS FAN ART, U GUYS ARE SO TALENTED. WHEEE... WON'T GET TIRED OF LOOKING AT SO JI SUB!! THOSE TANTALIZING EYES IS TO DIE FOR!

WONDER HOW HE FELT ABOUT JDG AND KSY'S WEDDING, I REMEMBER B4 HE SAID HE LIKED THIS GIRL , AT THAT TIME THOUGH...

No, I don't believe SJS ever said he "liked" KSY. I believe he was once asked what actress he'd like to be in a movie with and at the time, he named her. That is all. No need to give this common statement a secret meaning.

thanx ledpelaro for the fanart

that wedding day was a great day for us, so many pictures were out, im surpprised i didnt find any fan pix, dont know why...anyway many thanx to all for the pix, updates, ^^ adding a collection from DC of the 2 hunks side by side *wub*

2010050422.jpg

a Vonin Sports picture fro Baidu via a blog in Naver

149dc53f7bfacfd555e723a.jpg

Guest ledpelaro

thanx ledpelaro for the fanart

@woundedheart and @sujisupshi you are most welcome and it is my happiness to do this fanart for jisub ssi and actually I've done lots and if i find time i will upload it here and in jisub addict. Coz darn this damn modem i having difficulties in connecting and there were lots of interruption.

Nice pix btw, i really love the eyes, the nose and the lips, hihihi actually all of it. :D:P:lol:

Ledpelaro - thx for the fan art ..

Woundedheart - i agree with you , that day was so great for us . So many pictures with our favorites . SJS looks great in that pic from Vonin .

Wave to khin , korealover , and ALL ..

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY !!!!

Guest sojisupshi

KorealsLove, thank you for the info. i'm relieved co'z i don't want him to end up with her either , hehehe wants him to end up with me. :P:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

KorealsLove, thank you for the info. i'm relieved co'z i don't want him to end up with her either , hehehe wants him to end up with me. :P:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

I want him to end up with the person who will make him happy. He's not going to end up with you or me. I don't believe in such fantasies.

Guest Leena651

Oh WOW I TOPPED A PAGE!!!

It's been a long time ^^ LOL

Thanks EVERYONE for sharing ALL the lovely UPDATES :)

Can't wait for Road # 1 to air!!!

Seems like all the new upcoming dramas and movie are war related...

Glad to see and know at least Jisub's drama will air first before the others :P

KHAMSAH :D

I checked out the list from mysoju.com and i was really impressed when i saw in the drama list Road No 1 :)

It's silent now . No news about Jisub ? What he could do these days ?

Soon will start airing the drama and then ... we'll be such an activity here and don't forget the Road No 1 drama thread - i almost did .. :P

WAVE TO ALL !