So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Jisub ssi just has some kind of charisma which makes him stand out from the crowd, my eyes just couldn't be taken off from him. He just possess the power to capture one's attention and make himself so outstanding! Don't you feel like, "YES, he is the star out there!"

Guest solim1986

ps : dear solim ^^ i sent u pm ^^ please unblock me :)

Dear coconut,

I am so glad you were not angry with me,you have sent me messages, but I do not get

I have also sent you two messages, but not essential that you respond, I want this message on to you but my English is pretty bad so I do not message for you

But but when I saw you this message for me, I am really very happy and decided to message you back.

Thanks you very much,Coconut :D

aww how dare i angry to Jisub's fan who join soompi member dear ^o^

i reply ur pm and still found errer -> You have been blocked by the following member(s): :(

more picture from 46th Paeksang awards / credit on picture :)

29_etipaper.jpg

uiui.jpg

iiii.jpg

*wave* to all SOOMPI membr ^^

ps : dear solim ^^ i sent u pm ^^ please unblock me :)

Dear coconut,

I am so glad you were not angry with me,you have sent me messages, but I do not get

I have also sent you two messages, but not essential that you respond, I want this message on to you but my English is pretty bad so I do not message for you

But but when I saw you this message for me, I am really very happy and decided to message you back.

Thanks you very much,Coconut :D

Soompi ALWAYS has problems with private message system. I recommend you exchange emails. You will never be able to communicate through Soompi PM.

Fashion Week .. Giordano .. or when is shooting something . Oppa is so hot and with unique style .

Thank you all for pics , vid and your post .

HAPPY EASTER !

I'll be out of town for three days, so be good .. be health and be happy all of you .

very welcome :) VERY WELCOME ^^

dear KoreaIsLove Hug for ur guide ^^ my email address not private since i used for youtube account B)

Hug WH for beautyful wally dearest ^^

Happy EASTER :D

from OHP COWON :rolleyes:

event_01.jpg

So Jisub with 2010 COWON Wallpaper & ScreenSaver --> cowon.com/zeroboard

download COWON_screensaver_1280x1024

img01i.jpg

↓↓download _Wallpaper_Main--> [1024X768] - [1280X1024] - [1600X1200]

img03i.jpg

↓↓download Wallpaper_iAUDIO E2 --> [1024X768] - [1280X1024] - [1600X1200]

img04lp.jpg

↓↓download Wallpaper_COWON J3 --> [1024X768] - [1280X1024] - [1600X1200]

img05ig.jpg

↓↓ download Wallpaper_iAUDIO 9 --> [1024X768] - [1280X1024] - [1600X1200]

img06k.jpg

↓↓download Wallpaper_COWON W2 --> [1024X768] - [1280X1024] - [1600X1200]

img07s.jpg

↓↓download Wallpaper_COWON V5 --> [1024X768] - [1280X1024] - [1600X1200]

img08q.jpg

*wave* to all Jisub fans ^O^

April 2, 2010

60 years later, filmmakers remember

HAPCHEON COUNTY, South Gyeongsang - The rattle of machine guns cuts through the air as I arrive in what looks like a bombed-out city inside Hapcheon Image Theme Park. It seems frighteningly real, with hundreds of people dressed as soldiers from North and South Korea vying to control the tiny town - but in fact this is the filming location for the film “Into the Gunfire.”

The same site served as the location for the hits “Taegukgi” and “East of Eden.”

Four celebrities stand out of the fray: Cha Seung-won, dressed in a North Korean military uniform; Kim Seung-woo, who plays an officer from the South; and Kwon Sang-woo and T.O.P, a member of the Korean hip-hop group Big Bang, who were cast as student soldiers.

(skipped.....)

Not all Korean films made about the war are able to secure such government help.

01214033.jpg

The TV dramas for the anniversary promise to be less controversial. MBC’s upcoming 16-episode “Road No. 1” is now in preproduction with a budget of 13 billion won and popular actors So Ji-seob, Kim Ha-neul and Yoon Kye-sang slated to star in the drama. KBS will broadcast the 20-episode “Comrades,” a remake of a popular drama from the 1970s. Choi Soo-jong will take on the role of the squad commander played by the late Na Si-chan in the original.

But this flowering of interest in a key time in Korean history may not be simply due to the anniversary. Some in the industry instead suggest that filmgoers are only now more open to the war as a subject after being turned off by anti-Communist state propaganda in the 1960s and ’70s. Those movies, critic Heo Moon-young said wryly, “didn’t have much commercial appeal.”

By Lee Hoo-nam, Ben Applegate [bapplegate@gmail.com]

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2918632

Guest khin myint

So Ji Sub @ Road No.1 in News

Credit bublegirl255

I can see wounded man ;) Hmmm.... very interesting. Hugged from the back :rolleyes:

Thanks my chingu for sharing link and pictures dear!!

April 2, 2010

60 years later, filmmakers remember

Hi hi sis willenette :) Interesting article :) thanks for sharing as always dear!

*wave* to my dear coco (big hug back), inez, haiyingqin and all jisub fans...

Hi :)

willenette , Woundedheart : Thanks for article , vod n cappy dearest , << skip kiss scene >> my heart in pain for BTS : so distress ... can't wait for June

Cain and Abel the second volume - 4/26 Release

3125.jpg

A4判 112ページ

定価1,575円(税込)

ISBN978-4-7641-3125-5

雑誌 68522-25

2010年4月発行

src --> http://marusumeisou.blog76.fc2.com/

So many updates .. Thank you all .

I hope too that he will not die again . Anyway , Road Nr 1 is closer and closer to air . I wait so much to see him acting again.

It's spring - here is like summer now and i'm glad to have sunny day every day . Hope that you all are wonderful days and good weather . Korea too ...

Jisub oppa , i am up write a message for you on 51k . :)

Wave to all , especially , coco , woundedheart , khin , toggi , willenette , sonicklism .. and if i miss one special friend , sorry . Oh , and miss Irsali - where are you dear ?