So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Dany, this is for you. I guess from you avatar.

Hope Jisub fans won't mind to see SSH oppa clip in Thailand for Mujeokja filming. I also see him once at the filming set.

SSH@Thailand, 20 Jan to 16 Feb 2010

[credit : njs1005 @ youtube]

You're so sweet ! Thank you . I already saw it on SSH thread , but i realy appreciate you for this . :)

I'm active on his thread , too . Oh , the avatar - i have an avatar with Jisub oppa on jisubaddicts. Initialy i wanted to be soompi member for SSH thread and use his pix for the avatar . But now , i found a SSH home too , for me :P - it's still in former .

SJS and SSH are for me like a siameze connection . They are friends ( close - sjs is a sworn brother for ssh ) and both actors with an impressive career . But , most i admire their life and sacrifice , their kindness and respect for fans . Being friends the actors i admire most , anyway , for me ... was a coincidence . A pleasured one :)

So , if you tell me to choose between them , i can't even if you kill me off . I'll follow both of them and support , maybe because i'm addicted ? Don't know why , but they live in my heart .

hello everyone :blush:

here are pictures posted yesterday afternoon of SSH supporting SJS at his 51K company opening :blush:

from dcssh

source http://minihp.cyworld.com/21392803/1453571380

according to SJS fans in baidu, the opening ceremony was at 19th of October 2009

with Yoo Seung Ho in attendance

sh_sjs51k2.jpg

sh_sjs51k1.jpg

SJS praying

sh_sjs51k3.jpg

SJS said it's hard work starting a company i remember he said that he even have to answer phone calls for daily operations since there's no assistants to answer phone calls (from producers, company for CFs, etc), he even help out with painting the interior in his office... SJS such a hard worker :rolleyes:

sh_sjs51k4.jpg

*TSH

hello everyone :blush:

here are pictures posted yesterday afternoon of SSH supporting SJS at his 51K company opening :blush:

from dcssh

source http://minihp.cyworld.com/21392803/1453571380

according to SJS fans in baidu, the opening ceremony was at 19th of October 2009

with Yoo Seung Ho in attendance

SJS said it's hard work starting a company i remember he said that he even have to answer phone calls for daily operations since there's no assistants to answer phone calls (from producers, company for CFs, etc), he even help out with painting the interior in his office... SJS such a hard worker :rolleyes:

*TSH

hello dear 2uss long time no see among us here ^^

thanx for the pix & info, i still remember the day's opening , i remember that YSH had to go home early because he's still young :P it was such tough times for SJS when his contract with BOF ended, as u said he had to do all the work by himself : receiving calls, checking appointments & stuff like that ..now hopefully he's got trusty & hardworking people along him ^^ i was sure SSH was there in his brother's opening ceremony ^^

sharing another set concerning the same topic from DC now we can see for ourselves how's the office from the inside, well till the day we go there & step on that floor hehe

5111b.jpg

Guest taniyama_mai

thank you for all those pictures, news and all about our SJS... :wub:

i don't know whether you all already watch this MV, but, i really want to share with all of SJS fans..

MV from Cain and Abel... i really like to watch this and sing along with the MV...

hope you all like it... sorry if I repost this link

[HQ] Cain and Abel MV (Love-Howl)

credit to: lorilei18@youtube :)

Wow ! 2uss thank you for your visit here :D

Thank you SSH for supporting Jisub oppa

Love you guys . I'm so happy everytime i came here ( soompi ) .

Woundedheart - you also posted some pictures i didn't see until now . How's that , don't know . So , Thank you , dear .

taniyama_mai Sarang is my favorite song from C&A Ost . I almost sing this song alone ( i mean the words ) . :) I was listening thousand times , but never sick off it . :)

Please enjoy the weekend . WAVES !

Guest archieholic

Today seems a quiet day with no comment before mine :). I'm still on Lunar Year holiday in Vietnam ^^. I don't have to study or work :lol: So, the only thing I want to do is watching Krdama with my family, especially of SJS oppa ^^. Everyday has 24 hours, I think I often spend at least 8 hours thinking about oppa, he always keeps wandering in my mind. Hope June will come sooner, I want to meet another character of him and see him acting again.

Hey girls!!!!!!! Thanks for all the awesome new pics!! (I feel like I just pop in to say the same thing every time, but I can't leave without a comment to acknowledge so much hard work). I love to see SJS's adorable new office space, and love the pride he shows in it. I feel proud for him!! :wub::lol:

Guest nana1104

So happy for Ji Sub oppa's new company 51K opening, wishing the best of luck for him, his new drama & his company!! :D

I have been so busy and cannot come here so often but my mind keep thinking of my favourite SJS. Thanks to all SJS fans who post all the great pix, video, news for all of us. Can't wait to watch Ji Sub's new drama in June.......

Road No. 1 So ji-sub, Kim Ha-neul, Yoon Kye-sang's first impressions

* First broadcast: TBA (estimated to be June)

0001wv.jpg

Drama <Road Number One>

Leading actors So Jiseob, Kim Haneul and Yun Gyesang tell of their first impressions!

2010's most highly anticipated drama series is about the turbulent times of the Korean War, <Road Number One>. Its actors So Jiseob, Kim Haneul and Yun Gyesang took it upon themselves to introduce the production and talk about life on set for the eager viewers.

So Jiseob (Jangwoo) “This is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

<Road Number One>'s Jangwoo is a character who lives through the Korean War, his emotions of love just as desperate as his fight to survive the war. An empathetic character who finds himself agonizing between friendship with a comrade and a fateful love. The script caught my interest from the start, and I'm glad to be working with such a talented director, crew and cast. The atmosphere on set is good, but it's been snowing a lot and it's so cold. And since we have a lot of war scenes, we're always in the mountains battling with the cold, and it's been hard on cast and crew alike. Sometimes our faces are so frozen it's hard to deliver lines. Since we're shooting ahead of the broadcast, the schedule's very packed. Other than that, everything's good. I can't help thinking that a project like this won't come by twice in my life. So I'm tackling everything with a light heart and doing my best to create a good drama. Don't catch a cold and please look forward to our drama.

Kim Haneul (Suyeon) “I'm anticipating my first period piece.”

I felt numb when I first read the script. We'll be reenacting the times that our grandparents actually lived through; that in itself is a great honor and deeply moving. 'Suyeon' is a character who is more than an individual. She embodies the lives of all mothers and lovers. This is my first time taking part in a period piece. On top of that, Suyeon has such a wide range of emotions. I feel nervous yet excited all the time on set. The scenes are physically straining, but more than that I feel emotionally drained after every scene because Suyeon is such an emotional character. Since there are a lot of war scenes, the men are really going through a lot. This drama is truly moving and entertaining as well, whether it's war scenes or love scenes. Please look forward to it and cheer us on.

Yun Gyesang (Taeho) “This is a great acting opportunity. I will do my best."

It's such a great honor that I can take part in this grand scale project. This is a great opportunity for me as an actor, and I'm doing my best at every shoot. It's a bit difficult dealing with the cold or filming in the mountains, but these factors act to the realism of each scene so I think the viewers will enjoy it. Taeho is a character whose parents are nationalists and so he has a deep sense of nationalism himself. He's an elite who graduated from a military academy, but when he falls in love, he's willing to give up everything for that love. This drama will live up to expectations with its good visuals and strong story. Please look forward to it.

<Road Number One> is a drama about the friendship and camaraderie that arises amidst war and a pure love that transcends time with the 6.25 War as its backdrop. Produced in commemoration of the 60th anniversary of the Korean War, it has a huge production cost of 13 million dollars and has been in development for three years. This blockbuster war drama boasts a solid storyline to be brought to life at the hands of a great production crew that includes directors Lee Jangsu and Kim Jinmin and scriptwriter Han Jihun. Add to the mix a great ensemble of actors, which include So Jiseob, Kim Haneul, Yun Gyesang, Son Changmin, Choi Minsu and more. This highly anticipated series about the turbulent times of the Korean War will make its spectacular appearance on the small screen in June.

Source : www.mbc24tv.com... ( English Korean )

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?document_srl=9711#0

Guest khin myint

hello dear 2uss long time no see among us here ^^

thanx for the pix & info, i still remember the day's opening , i remember that YSH had to go home early because he's still young :P it was such tough times for SJS when his contract with BOF ended, as u said he had to do all the work by himself : receiving calls, checking appointments & stuff like that ..now hopefully he's got trusty & hardworking people along him ^^ i was sure SSH was there in his brother's opening ceremony ^^

sharing another set concerning the same topic from DC now we can see for ourselves how's the office from the inside, well till the day we go there & step on that floor hehe

Thanks dear 2uss and my chingu for sharing 51k opening day pics :) He is trying very hard :huh: Love to see YSH making drama with his hyung Jisub....

Road No. 1 So ji-sub, Kim Ha-neul, Yoon Kye-sang's first impressions

* First broadcast: TBA (estimated to be June)

I can't wait to see this one :) T hanks sis willenette for sharing article :) I really miss him :blush:

Jisub is now filming at Bucheon Fantastic studio.

Tomorrow(Feb.24) there is an agreement of cooperation between Bucheon city and Road number one production.

I will be there~

Hi saturn :) I envy you and you're very lucky girl ! Pls share :)

*wave* to all jisub fans...

Guest sonicklism

Hi Saturn onni...It's so good to be witness of such agreement there.

Please also share with us as always.

There are at least 4-5 Thai fans including me :rolleyes: that want to visit either Road No.1's filming or press conference.

willenette dear thanx for the article ^^

saturn dear thanx for the info, we'll be waiting & hoping to see pix & read fanaccounts ^^

dany thanx for the beautiful fanart ^^

have some news to share ^^

So Ji Sub is Giordano's new face ♥

20100223144123086241.jpg

read the article in

Here ^^

another still from Road Number One shooting : So Ji Sub & Kim Ha Neul ^^

click on thumbnail

newfile6404.th.jpg

credit

Totally So Ji Sub via and60190 blog

Guest inezjang

Thank you all awesome fans!! Those pics of JiSub working hard at his new beautiful office are just priceless!! I must drop by that place when i visit Korea !!.. I will wait and camp outside if i have to!! :D

Wow!! so he will be the new model for Giordano !! :rolleyes: He will make Gio stuff so hot i must say!!!!!

hello n hugzz to all my frens here!!!