간절함 a sense of urgency

2f3a4e591c8a3eed9d820449.jpg

놀이 toplay

4fa5f32f12bb16634ec22649.jpg

Credit:51K.co.kr

awwww kiki so so cute :wub:

lovli couple * Hug* haiying for upload pix from main 51k :D

thank dany from sweetie art too :)

add pix from NY cantata / credit to naver blog :)

img_8534_taijissun.jpg

Hi khin myint , willenette ^^

wave to saturn. WH ,goan , inez , irsalı , vivchai , i heart hero , sonicklism , didi , Kim and all fam ^^

Guest liula540

HELP! I send the information as requested from the 51K and received an email in Korean. However, I cannot read the language. What do I do? Mahalo to khin myint, dany28, Coconut milk, and everyone who contribute! Happy Valentine N Lunar New Year! Have a Fabulous day!

Guest Leena651

Haiyingqin - Thanks for the 51K pictures! LUV them ALL :D

Does Anyone know what the Dog's name is? I remember in his earlier days... He had a dog name Nick.

2 ALL Jisub's LADIES -

valentines.gif

HELP! I send the information as requested from the 51K and received an email in Korean. However, I cannot read the language. What do I do? Mahalo to khin myint, dany28, Coconut milk, and everyone who contribute! Happy Valentine N Lunar New Year! Have a Fabulous day!

Liula , can u paste here the message in korean ? And maybe you don't attched your scaned ID to the message ? When i send the message without that id scan , i receive in korean a message to attach it . Then i receive in english the acceptation . Let me know what you did .

Does Anyone know what the Dog's name is? I remember in his earlier days... He had a dog name Nick.

2 ALL Jisub's LADIES -

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/Le.../valentines.gif

I think is Kiki . :)

Thank you for your wish . Happy Valentine's Day !

My husband is away , so i'll prepare a nice dinner next week . Better later than never :lol:

Happy Valentine Day & Happy New Year

thank ladies for all the updates , lovely pix, oh my!! kiki is such a cutie :wub:

So Ji Sub wrote us a Love Letter for Valentine & New Year ^^

[Love letter] 새해인사 New Year Greetings

0214.jpg

햇볕이 가려지지가 않네요

우리 모두에게 새로운 한해가 밝았습니다.

다들 즐거운 설 연휴 보내고 계시죠?

저는 오.늘.만. 쉬지만... 좋은 작품 만들려고 배우들과 스탭 모두

열심히 촬영하고 있으니 조금만기다려주세요.

떡 국 맛있게 드시고, 새뱃돈도 많이 챙기세요 (줘야하나... ^^)

올 한해는 원하는 모든 일들이 다 이루어지길... 그리고 항상 건강하고,

사랑도 많이 하는 2010년 만드시고, 새해 복 많이많이 받으세요~

.소지섭.

2010. 2. 14 설날 그리고 발렌타인데이에...

ill wait a bit for dear saturn to translate this for us to get the exact meaning & words of SJS ^^

There is the download link for the video i made with Jisub oppa ( pix from SF Catalogue )

VIDEO

http://www.4shared.com/file/221935524/7aa03b05/jisub1.html

And , more for new fans , So Ji Sub singing Snow Flower aka Yukinohana ( MISA ost ) in MP3

http://www.4shared.com/file/222264973/bbda...inohana__S.html

Let me know if it works well .

Hello :D am late :P

♥♥ Happy Valentine Day and Happy New Year ♥♥

Thank for all sweetie sharin here ~

dear dany :D thank you for download link ur provide ; it work very well for me :)

~ ✿‿✿ flyin kiss -->

gkiss.gif

<< credit from tag / choachoasokanji @ youtube >>

So Ji Sub for Sieg Fahrenheit 2010 S/S Collection

20100213_sojisub1-459x320.jpg

Famous Korean actor So Ji Sub recently modeled for Sieg Fahrenheit’s 2010 S/S (Spring / Summer) Collection Catalog. This collection shows off both casual and formal wear. The theme for this collection is Natural Chic with a flare of urban sophistication and modern sensibility.

The clothing looks pretty chic and the photos came out well. Thanks to LaurenL for the tip and check out all the photos below.

20100213_sojisub2-113x113.jpg20100213_sojisub5-113x113.jpg20100213_sojisub9-113x113.jpg20100213_sojisub13-113x113.jpg20100213_sojisub17-113x113.jpg20100213_sojisub21-113x113.jpg20100213_sojisub25-113x113.jpg20100213_sojisub29-113x113.jpg20100213_sojisub33-113x113.jpg

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/so-ji-sub-f...0-ss-collection

So Ji Sub for Sieg Fahrenheit 2010 S/S Collection

Famous Korean actor So Ji Sub recently modeled for Sieg Fahrenheit’s 2010 S/S (Spring / Summer) Collection Catalog. This collection shows off both casual and formal wear. The theme for this collection is Natural Chic with a flare of urban sophistication and modern sensibility.

The clothing looks pretty chic and the photos came out well. Thanks to LaurenL for the tip and check out all the photos below.

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/so-ji-sub-f...0-ss-collection

The photos are gorgeous. (And even after seeing more, I'm still crazy about him the white pants and purple sweater). But just one little thing: I have to wonder who wrote the description above, "with a flare of urban sophistication". LOL, I think this person doesn't know what "urban" means, because these clothes are not urban even one tiny bit. Seems they used a phrase they just thought sounded good but didn't know what it actually means. B)

Guest Gacktsan

Can anyone up the new SIEG wallpapers please ? :P

I don't succeed to download it from the official website, maybe I should register but I can't read korean...

Please HELP ! :blush: