So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

you're very welcome sonicklism

Hi dany you're welcome too . hug for all fanart dear :rolleyes: aww really enjoy :wub:

more from sieg OHP COLLECTION --> http://www.siegfahrenheit.co.kr/2010_sp/flash/main.asp

download collection movies { sieg fasion show } --> http://www.siegfahrenheit.co.kr/2010_sp/flash/sub7_movie.swf

collection photo

:rolleyes:

photo7.jpg

for download link / click as usual if not try work right click and sve trgt as ^^

file swf. right click and open with ie or GOM player or adobe :D

*wavy* all fam :)

Guest inezjang

Coco, dany..!! hugzz for more JiSub's ultra sexiness!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm dead..dead in JiSub's arms!!...

i kinda think he's beginning to look like his little bro YSH now that he's a little skinnier..i agree JiSub needs to pack more for his new drama..it's a little worrying...more muscles oppa!!

Coco....thanksssss. Love uuuuuuu !!!

Jisub oppa so handsome. This set (2010 S/S) is quite lively compared to the previous ones.

But our Jisub needs 2-3 more kilos for action scenes in Road No.1.

agree this 2010 set is lively and brighter than last year. and he also looks 10 years younger...

Guest khin myint

Hi to So Ji Sub Family. :):)

Thanks for all sharing.

I choose some pictures for you.

Thanks irsali for sharing never get tired of Jiusb's pictures :) I have same magazine :rolleyes: !

awwww,,,poor OPPAH... but he is strong, he will continue the drama..OPPAH. *FIGHTINGGG*

hey Dany, how can I register. I sent 51k an email but they wrote back to me in Korean. I think they need more info but I'm not sure what they need. Let me know how to get myself registered on there. Thanks.

Hi Didi ! I'll e-mail you the info. I just sent it to Judy .

This last sence was killing me and I still crying everytime just think of it :( thanks my dear dany for sharing beautiful artworks & pics ! Love, love, love it.

capture from seig movie swf.

tp://upic.me/i/oe/s11tile.jpg

oh my :o sorry i do one girl post here :P heading to work now !

Hey my dear coco Are you killing me softly with all Jisub's pics???? :rolleyes: I can die 100 times with it :rolleyes:

HOWCOME HE LOOKS YOUNGER EVERYDAY AND I LOOK OLDER EVERYDAY???? :D:D

irsalı u're welcome dear & thanx for the SF ^^ here are more ^^ im dreading the big pix & anticipating them as well :wub:

i want one as well aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:ph34r:

Nado my chingu :) thanks for sharing our gorgeous guy pics....

Also thanks to my dearhaiyingqin, Irsali, sonicklism and all

*wave* to inez, forevergirls, imonis, KoreaIsLove, taniyama-mai and all Jisub fans...

Coco....thanksssss. Love uuuuuuu !!!

Jisub oppa so handsome. This set (2010 S/S) is quite lively compared to the previous ones.

But our Jisub needs 2-3 more kilos for action scenes in Road No.1.

Thank you dears for liking my arts which are for all of you !

This catalog is hottest than the other - every time he apears is more and more handsome and every time impress me so much .

But , you like the MV , too ???? :P :P :P

Guest taniyama_mai

hello.... :D :D

thank you, Coco, Dany28 and all SJS fans....

love the pictures, artwork and news.. really handsome :wub:

thank you so much...:wub: :wub:

Guest liula540

Mahalo dany, Woundedheart, coconut milk, irasli, and for all of you who contribute to this forum. Great place to read and discover latest information on SJS. Fighting and stay healthy!!!

Dear dany .... uhmm i think this is JP DVD :unsure: ..... Korean ver with eng sub already come out last year :D

Hi coco, I think so............. because I got mine already last year yet. BTW, I'm waiting for my other DVD copy of his last movie, Sophie's Revenge. My friend is about to ship this to me soon. :P:lol:

February 12, 2010

Collaborations rule in film

11200226.jpg

Korean actor So Ji-seob, left, and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi star in “Sophie’s Revenge,” which was co-produced by companies from Korea and China and released last August. [JoongAng Photo]

The activity in the nation’s film industry in the first half of the year might best be summed up by the word “collaboration.” And with so many filmmakers, producers, actors and actresses from diverse countries teaming up to make films these days, the divisions between them are being blurred on screen and off.

Take for example a new film that will tentatively be titled “Late Autum.” Its leading actors are South Korean heartthrob Hyun Bin and Chinese actress Tang Wei.

(skipped.....)

“Sayonara Itsuka” is a collaboration between production companies in Korea and Japan. Although the film is based on a Japanese novel written by Hitonari Tsuji and all of the actors are Japanese, the film was directed by Lee Jae-han, who made the Korean film “A Moment to Remember” in 2004.

Another blockbuster project is being done by companies from Korea and New Zealand. The film, “The Warrior’s Way,” is being directed by Korean filmmaker Lee Seung-moo. It features Korean actor Jang Dong-gun and American actors Danny Huston and Kate Bosworth. It is slated to open later this year.

Last year, Korean actor So Ji-seob and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi co-starred in the romantic comedy “Sophie’s Revenge,” which was produced by companies from Korea and China. Another Korea-China project was the drama “A Good Rain Knows,” which stars Korean actor Jung Woo-sung and Chinese actress Gao Yuan Yuan. (See below to read a review of this film.) Meanwhile, artists from Korea and France created a film titled “A Brand New Life” last year, and the movie received a New Voice/New Visions award from the Palm Springs International Film Festival.

To spur this trend, the Korean Film Council is building up its infrastructure to allow filmmakers from diverse countries including Korea to work with industry experts.

(skipped.....)

“If a Korean production invests more than 20 percent of the capital, or a film is directed by a Korean, or there are some Korean lines, it can be defined as a Korean film,” Hwang said.

By Sung So-young [so@joongang.co.kr]

Credit : JoongAng Daily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2916538

Thanks for updates

I watched Sophie's Revenge - i liked the movie .

Cain & Abel i have on dvd - that's how i watched the drama ( not online ) . I didn't know that so soon are the dvd out . After the premiere of a movie , we wait for the dvd a year at least .

Maybe tomorow i can't acces the internet , and i'll be busy , and i go somewhere ( maybe ) ...

Oppa ! Happy LUNAR NEW YEAR ! Hope you have time to relax a little .

sjs50.jpg

And for all koreans who celebrate the holliday , the same best wishes .

And FOR ALL OF YOU

2652968oc6mepu0p0.gif

Thanks for updates

I watched Sophie's Revenge - i liked the movie .

Cain & Abel i have on dvd - that's how i watched the drama ( not online ) . I didn't know that so soon are the dvd out . After the premiere of a movie , we wait for the dvd a year at least .

Hi dany, good, that you had watched this movie already. I'm excited to receive my DVD soon. I hope I'm done with the drama, which I'm watching at the moment when I get to have it so I could start watching this movie right away. I hope this is good, as you said it - you liked it! Can't wait to watch it. :D:lol:

Guest khin myint

Thanks my dear coco for shairng gorgeous cowon's event :rolleyes: He looks younger ;)

February 12, 2010

Collaborations rule in film

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/_data/photo...02/11200226.jpg

Korean actor So Ji-seob, left, and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi star in “Sophie’s Revenge,” which was co-produced by companies from Korea and China and released last August. [JoongAng Photo]

Thanks sis willenette for sharing article :) Korean entertainment are growing worldwide :)

Thanks for updates

And for all koreans who celebrate the holliday , the same best wishes .

And FOR ALL OF YOU

http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2652/2...8oc6mepu0p0.gif

Same to you dany :) Very beautiful artwork :) Jisub will love it :huh:

*wave* to all jisub fans..