So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

7 cute-cheesy K-dramas that are a must on your guilty pleasure watchlist

Looking for some cute and cheesy K-dramas to add to your guilty pleasure watchlist? We've got you covered with seven must-watch shows!

Cute-cheesy K-dramas have a special place in the hearts of fans worldwide. Despite their often predictable plotlines and cliched scenes, these dramas manage to captivate audiences with their charm and heartfelt moments. From accidental kisses to grand romantic gestures, these elements add a delightful cringe factor, making these shows irresistible. 

Embracing the cheesiness, these dramas offer a comforting escape into a world where love is pure and passionate.

Whether it's the over-the-top confessions or the sweet displays of affection, these guilty pleasure, K-dramas prove that sometimes, a little cheese is exactly what we need. Here are seven must-watch favorites for your list.

3. Oh My Venus

• Cast: So Ji Sub, Shin Min Ah
  • IMDB Rating: 7.7/10
  • Release year: 2015
  • Genre: Drama, fitness, rom-com
  • Where to watch: Netflix

Oh My Venus follows the heartwarming and humorous story of Kang Joo Eun, a once-beautiful lawyer now struggling with weight gain and self-esteem. After collapsing on a flight, she meets personal trainer Kim Young Ho, who becomes her unlikely ally in her weight loss journey. As they navigate transformations and personal challenges, their bond deepens, leading to an unexpected romance that heals both their hearts.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/cute-cheesy-k-dramas-1330126

• 3 weeks later...

9 best shows

9. Oh My Venus 

Cast: So Ji Sub, Shin Min Ah, Sung Hoon

IMDB Rating: 7.7

Release year: 2015

Genre: Romantic comedy 

Where to watch: Netflix

Oh My Venus is one of the best romantic comedies out there and also gives an important message about health.  

Kang Ju Eun is a lawyer in her 30s who once used to be called “Venus of Daegu” as she was pretty and had a beautiful figure but now she has gained a lot of weight. She crosses paths with Kim Young Ho, a gifted personal trainer famous by his other name John Kim. He saves her life on a plane when she loses consciousness. 

Later, Young Ho helps Ju Eun get her enviable figure back and get healthier and in the process, both end up falling in love.  

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/9-shows-like-whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-1337344