So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Words in a kiss

Because there are so many languages, sometimes people don't say only through words, Body language such as a kiss is one of them. A single deep kiss can replace long sentences with thousand difficult words. Jisub nim almost always do the kissing scenes in the drama/movie. And everytime I see it, my hearts felt carried away. Palpitate, touched, full of passion.  Why? Not every kissing scene can bring my feel into the scene. Jisub ever said : "I try to be honest at acting". That's it.  Jisub do it with sincerity, It made his kissing scene was not only an additional scenes that delighted audience. But being a substitute words in a drama lines, his words. Can you feel it? Now what did he want to convey here? Please translate it by yourself

82a9b007gw1ett0nfipbtg203w03c7f5.gif

82a9b007gw1ett0nikeu9g20b406gu0x.gif

82a9b007gw1ett0njq083g206y042dti.gif

82a9b007gw1ett0obvnapg20ak069kce.gif

82a9b007gw1ett0nt9iv2g208c05ynpd.gif

82a9b007gw1ett0np24z2g207i07hqv5.gif

82a9b007gw1ett0nllcqqg206y05c7vr.gif

• Like 4

My dear friends,

Please let me hug you all for your wonderful support to actor So Jisub!!!!

SWEET AVID SJS'S FANS ARE NUMBER ONE! 

o0240013210309939938.gif

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! p11.gif

I'm reading your thoughts on SJS Brown Bunny with great joy! Non-stop smiling :)

-_1_%257E1.GIF

Please enjoy this short MV where you'll hear him sweetly whispers to you "I miss you...I love you and one more chance..."

(Gift and clip credit to owners)

@PaulaC, my girl, you're back to our delight. Please bring back your cute humour to us too honey! :wub:

My chingu @chakita babe, posting MV from You Tube on this new web is a bit different than the old one my dear:

** First, you copy the link, for example this link https://youtu.be/z5GUw8U_qLM

** Second, click on Insert other media just above Submit Reply on your draft. When you click on it, you'll see a small window:

Insert existing attachment

Insert image from URL <---- we use this one, please click on it, another window appear with gap to paste the link

** Please paste your You Tube link on the gap provided, and finally submit

The MV will appear on your draft within seconds.

Good luck babe!!! :lol: Please try and share to us your clips which I'm sure very awesome and happy as you are!:D

Edited by mathi
  • Like 2

SJS: Hey you're bored with gloomy and busy new week?

OK, I'll keep my sexiness to you only...

haha! dear ladies! gloomy&busy new week's starting again. FIGHTING XD XD

HO HO HO, you did cheer me up my dearest Sugarmay!!! Thank you honey! Exactly what we want when this gloomy and busy week on the going ;)

News from Sojisub bar:

Shanghai FM will be held on August 2nd in Shanghai Centre theatre, which houses 920 seats according to the theatre website.

Preview of this year's free gifts for fans who purchase FM tickets with us. All designs (except photos for the fan) are original by Jisub fans!

11692616_1622747374639437_21642335395528

11215862_1622747404639434_32726113302990

11695838_1622747394639435_56202292057559

My dear @sojisubaddicted, the kisses collection is absolutely wonderful! :wub::wub::wub: Thank you so much my dear!

Our dear Chakita babe mentioned twice of changing the topic for our thead, it's so right! Please ladies, who are good in technique, would you mind sacrifice yourself as a leader in the joy of us? :P:P:P Dear Sojisubaddicted, dear Innerchild, dear Sugarmay... Please!!!!!!!!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

All SJS's fans fighting!

nini2.gifnini2.gifnini2.gif   

Edited by mathi
  • Like 2

Shanghai FM will be held on August 2nd in Shanghai Centre theatre, which houses 920 seats according to the theatre website.

Preview of this year's free gifts for fans who purchase FM tickets with us. All designs (except photos for the fan) are original by Jisub fans!

My dear @sojisubaddicted, the kisses collection is absolutely wonderful! :wub::wub::wub: Thank you so much my dear!

Our dear Chakita babe mentioned twice of changing the topic for our thead, it's so right! Please ladies, who are good in technique, would you mind sacrifice yourself as a leader in the joy of us? :P:P:P Dear Sojisubaddicted, dear Innerchild, dear Sugarmay... Please!!!!!!!!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

All SJS's fans fighting!

nini2.gifnini2.gifnini2.gif   

Those free gifts are soooooooo amazing made me surprised. China fans are really great, thousand thumbs up for them. 

About to change the topic, dear @mathi @chakitababe I want to help but feel sorry I have no idea how to do it. I'm a newbie here as an active participant. And my internet connection is very unstable. ( The internet speed in my country is the lowest ranked in Asia, it's true :lol: being a hacker in my country definitely frustrating, and could made suicide :lol: )

But to make help  I've just sent a message to the moderator ( lyrayoo ) on the issue replacement this thread's title. Hopefully will be a response soon...let's wait

• Like 2

Happy Wednesday all So Jisub 's fans here !

My message to the moderator had replied, it's her writting :

Hi sojisubaddicted,

Thanks for the heads up :D 

Am waiting for the thread to be recovered from the old forum because the first page content was all gone :( . We will check if the inactivity of sara will have to require for us to change the thread starter. For the meantime, I edited the title

regards!

Lyra ~

Hope it will be a good news for all of us. And I hope too my dearest sunbaes such as Sara, Olang, Woundedheart, Vudoolady, Saturn etc can be active in this lovely thread again. I want to activated SJS thread in my country too. 

• Like 3

Smooking Style

Smooking is absolutely bad for our healthy. And we all know that Jisub nim has been try for not smooking too. But sometimes in photoshoot he has to do. He can forgiven because he's so sexy when doing that style. :lol: Just don't do it as your daily activity Jisub nim. We want you to keep your health. And you too SJS fans...:)

6f3c97acjw1ets7cjed34j218g0xak16.jpg

6f3c97acjw1ets7ck5aacj20m80lodie.jpg

6f3c97acjw1ets7ckjzmdj20fg0kgwfi.jpg

6f3c97acjw1ets7clavdzj215k0na77s.jpg6f3c97acjw1ets7cms1auj20nm0hp0wj.jpg

Thanks to beibeiwang103 at weibo for collecting the pics. 

• Like 4

Dear @sojisubaddicted... :wub:... I love you! :D

Our topic has changed thanks to you and our dear moderator! Yay!

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

I laugh so hard at your comment on hackers in your country, because of the slow speed internet they are so frustrated that might want to suicide :D:sweatingbullets: Please give them banana guns only ;)

58230_489824664388415_1789720559_n.jpg

News from Sojisubar:

*** According to Korean news1 article, Jisub got a MBC drama proposal ("She's pretty", a rom-com), but his agency said he rejected a while ago, and he's now looking for his next project.

Please my love!!!! We are all hungry for your coming back onscreen. Miss you much!!! SJS fighting! heyooo.gif

*** Another Kanuda making clip was released yesterday. At the same time with different styles: elegant in suits :) and playfully in casual :phew: 

Young Young Young!!! :wub:

11403269_1623601434554031_90775396175416

11698781_1623601904553984_67778517022749

11705337_1623601471220694_49366854148702

(Clip credit to 51sayuri)

• Like 4

Smooking Style

Smooking is absolutely bad for our healthy. And we all know that Jisub nim has been try for not smooking too. But sometimes in photoshoot he has to do. He can forgiven because he's so sexy when doing that style. :lol: Just don't do it as your daily activity Jisub nim. We want you to keep your health. And you too SJS fans...:)

Thanks to beibeiwang103 at weibo for collecting the pics. 

Sexy smoking style? Totally agree my dear!

11160007_844906852268951_233736673864710

Posted Image

r1006143.jpg

11212644171111411024zizizizi4p.jpg

SJS: I know it bad, right... please don't upset at me :huh:

Me: No we don't, honey! We've just worried for your well-being only... cough cough... d1%20(11).gif

:D:D:D

ac4.gif

(Photos and gift cd to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Guest sugarmay

Happy Hump Day! sweetest friends!
OMG!!!The thread title's already changed!?? Thank you Thank you Great job dearest @sojisubaddicted!!! YOU ROCK!!

BTW,I found a bit of cute Q and A(Fan asks to Jisub) yesterday,then sharing them ^^

Fan:Do you like scary rides?
SJS:Sure,I like it..,but such as coffee cup,going round rides, scare me more. (How sweet!! LOL)

Fan:Do you have peculiar ways?

SJS:Hmm..studing the script in a bathroom..something? (WHAT?! LOL)

Good day,lovely ladies!!

111_zpsgovqc7tu.jpg

I'm sure the wind loves him!!! :P

10390145_674037022718467_752577977559650

o42.jpg

My dearest @sugarmay, I so love your amazing revelations and the lovely unseen picture!!! You made my day honey!!! sddfvcd.gif

Let's go together T-shirt

11536047_732853753503460_309679822663458

11140044_732853670170135_364790612091262

(Photos credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

One Sunny Day complete episodes - with eng translation
Dear all So Jisub 's fans...how was your day ? Hope everyone stay healthy and happy. Thanks to all you shared. :wub:
I remembered that months ago a fans asked where she/he could watch "One Sunny Day" in eng sub. Many of us hasn't watch it because LINE tv isn't in all countries. Someone ever posted on youtube but only in a few days before removed immediately. This morning I find a link where we can see the full episodes of One Sunny Day (ep 1-10) on FB fanpage SJS. There is no eng sub, but the admin had wrote the translation and it's pretty good.  Enjoy to watch or download before removed

IMO two things stand out, the beauty of Jeju Island and the love of Kim Ji Won. Somehow I feel in OSD,  Kim Ji Won as people who are in deep love to Jisub nim, while Jisub not. :phew: 

• Like 4

6 Times K-Drama Actors Unabashedly Adored Their Co-Stars

6 Times K-Drama Actors Unabashedly Adored Their Co-Stars

1. So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin- “She is so lovable.”

ThatFarGone017_zps4d6c642a

In a promotion interview with SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment” for their drama, “Master’s Sun,” So Ji Sub describes what is it is like to work with her. He says: “She is so lovable. When she is acting, she has a unique breathing sound and cute, lovable expressions.”

Gong Hyo Jin So Ji Sub interview

In the same interview, So Ji Sub describes his surprise at her ability to just approach him when most people are afraid to. “She is very comfortable to be with.”

Gong Hyo Jin also reveals that So Ji Sub got her a fan to use while waiting to film since it is so hot outside. Look at him smiling shyly when she mentions it.

Source: YouTube/SBSNOW

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

So ( Rapper ) Jisub 

gif2y.gif

Everyone knows that Jisub has perfect acting and very handsome face

tumblr_movff6vHov1s8f4yoo1_400.gif
But not everyone knows Jisub has a different side, another talent. 

tumblr_movfk4cnnb1s8f4yoo1_400.gif

Since he was a rookie, he'd already liked HipHop song.

The first thing that made him apply to be a model is to be closer to his idol from Deux.
After become a top actor, his  dream to be a rapper has still exist in his mind.

8e97adaf2edda3cc7fb33d1c01e93901203f92dc

"I believe in it, I believe in my beliefs. The time where I fell down and failed has passed me by. I went through some hard times. It was hard when I was an unknown and it's hard right now... but I've gone through many hard times. Don't just stand by and watch. Whose road of life is it? After all. Don't give up the dreams that I've struggled and prepared for. Don't back down. Whose road of life is it? After all. Light my boiling blood of fire - My way!"

That's the translated lyrics that Jisub rapped at his 2005 Birthday Party hosted by Youngsosa.

IMO The lyrics was his story himself about his hard past life. He tried to be honest not in his acting only but also when he rap

So%20Rapper_1.jpg

He gladly recorded a "A Lonely Life" for his big 2009 blockbuster hit "Rough Cut". At that time, he went under an Artist name known as, 'G'.  Before that Jisub also had rapped for The OST "Cain & Abel  titled "Foolish Love". After "Lonely Life" as we all know, several times he released an album with his own name. Pick Up line, 6pm and 18years. As a fan of hiphop I hope Jisub will present the new songs at "Let's Go Together FM 2015". It will be a pleasant surprise.

"Hiphop does not suit with him"
"Why does he insist on becoming a rapper?"

Negative opinions sprung. But Jisub ignores it. Chasing his childhood dreams are preferred. He described it at "Boy Go" lyrics. I quote some of his opinions about why he was rapping

Collages4.jpg

Collages2.jpg

Collages.jpg

And his choice to be a rapper is very correct. He gained a lot of new fans once people get to know his songs. My niece used "Aoaoa" and "Boy Go" to made her stage operetta at  HS graduation event. On twitter I often find people saying, "Oh SJS can rap, cool!!" Rapping also brings together male and female fans. I myself always proud to say, " Look, my idol is very cool, he's not a regular actor, but a high quality actor and reliable rapper at the same time". And one thing I like is being able to hear his voice any time through the songs. Especially if you're wearing a headset, like Lee Yeon Hee said in U-Turn CF, "I love to hear your voice in my ear closely"

:wub:GO BOY GO JISUB ! :wub:

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 4

Guest sugarmay

I'm scanning and translating
a piece of So "SWEET" Jisub from Photo essay "Only You".
Enjoy "cute oppa"! ^^

222_zpsoexrmxyn.jpg 

11_zpsyhrj8hsl.jpg

333_zpsyrh7teta.jpg

OHHHH....ladies in the house.....absolutely, thank you so so much for the posts.....BRAVO ABSOLUTELY!!....Love all your work....and kamsa to @sojisubaddicted for changing our theme title/profile!! Keep up the amazing work, ladies!! FIGHTING!

Looking forward to all the amazing and wonderful pics and stories of "Lets Go Together" FM's.....SJS FIGHTING!!

Excited much....yay! and boy, has this year just like flown already.......YAH!!

• Like 4

@sugarmay just like your name, you made my day sweet . :wub: 

@mathi thanks for the Kim Woo Hyeon pictures...aarggh..that sexy lips...my eyes wide open to see:w00t:...want to kiss that lips :lol: How lucky every girls who ever kissed by him. Who is the most lucky girl ? Kim Ha Neul ? HHJ ? Tae Gong Sil ? :lol:Mathi I was a bit disappointed knew that SJS declined the offer from MBC, but I think SJS has been looking his favourite role, the dark role with bitter life but has strong side to be loved very much by viewers. Another Moo Hyuk ? or another Lee Cho In ? Our dearest man is so perfectionist, an actor with will have a very long carreer. Unlike other artists who once finished this film directly to the next film, but with the boring acting. :lol: Arrrgh...I can't stop talking and loving him. 

@chakita babe your welcome dear...:D

• Like 3

Sleeveless Style

Jisub in sleeveless shirt always looks sexy in the eyes of fans or even not fans.  His almost perfect body shape makes him seem sexy to wear any clothes. I do not want to talk much, please watch by yourself. These picture images may have seen many times but something sexy never boring:D

11117112_935222109842814_1331352405_n.jp

11137781_656838901128536_390456956_n.jpg

11137929_675465715913553_103056985_n.jpg

140522-1-01.jpg

11116752_1578464722432305_396081606_n.jp

tumblr_mjjrk49lnM1s6lc4do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml716eWtQP1s6lc4do2_500.jpg

tumblr_ml1a34bzra1s6lc4do1_540.jpg

tumblr_ml716eWtQP1s6lc4do1_1280.jpg

sleveless.jpg

e6b6b54bjw1elbrvqiet8j20go0skmzv.jpg

ebd61f8fjw1eqwzl62iurj20ej0db0u1.jpg