So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

So Ji Sub in New Zealand - photoshoot for Caspi Conus.

Greetings to all fans of So Jisub-nim! :):):) I was engaged video editing again. I've found 3 small videos - fragments from the shooting promotional photoshoot SJS for Caspi Conus in New Zealand in 2004. So I've wanted combine them into single large video. :rolleyes: Slightly improved the quality and here that has turned. ^_^

(Videos credit to owners)

• Like 5

Hello, dear @sugarmay ;) Thank you very much for such the warm words! :wub: I also really pleased to meet you. :) ^_^

And always welcome, my dear @sugarmay! I also like these pictures of SJS very-very-very much. :sweatingbullets::wub:

Honey @sojisubaddicted, I agree with you - to be a translator of our beloved Jisub-nim is a sweet dream! :wub::wub::wub:

Dear @willenette, you are welcome! ;)

Respected @gc05, it was very interesting to read your story about vampires! Super!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: 

My sweetheart @mathi and @sojisubaddicted!!! I really enjoy reading your posts! :wub: This is simply delight for my eyes! You are clear heads! Fighting!!! ;) :w00t:

• Like 2

My dearest  @mathi , your  Tale of a Forbidden Love  - it is something incredible! ^_^ :w00t: :sweatingbullets: 

I read everything and watched videos with open mouth! :wub::wub::wub:

This one post I very much want to quote :rolleyes:

Last attack of the day :D:D

When he looks at you with loving eyes...

OrGat5_6RlRLT-KGzdGY4oAw7WSWC2Xp9nFX7-GH
3546848777_7cebb17a.gif
3546848777_849297f2.gif

(cr as tagged)

OMG, love him love him!!! willy_nilly.gif willy_nilly.gif willy_nilly.gif

OMG!!!!! Excellent, terrific, amazing! I just purr from pleasure! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

CoolCoolCool

Hello all my dear friends!

Do you recognize this cool man?B)

summershopqc7.gif

This was how he looked exactly on September.03.2007 :wub:

1280108052-dien-vien-so-ji-sub-3.jpg

After 7 years, 2014, he's even younger peach025.gif

p29a.png

As killing as always! Yesssss!!! c1%20(21).gif

sox7.gif

Different hairstyles but he's the same gorgeous - our dream man!  d1%20(30).gif

6lyi.jpg

@Mirabell dear, I'm flying to Ukraine to kiss you for your warm words... Please wait for my honey!!! :lol::lol::lol:

nini26.gif

(Photos and gifts credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 6

After 7 years, 2014, he's even younger peach025.gif

p29a.png

As killing as always! Yesssss!!! c1%20(21).gif

sox7.gif

I think so too, my dear @mathi, that this photoshoot of Jisub' ssi for Vonin simply kills on the spot! :wub: :w00t: :wub:

Wearing a jacket over his naked body looks extremely sexy!!!!!!!!!!!! :sweatingbullets: :rolleyes: :sweatingbullets:

@Mirabell dear, I'm flying to Ukraine to kiss you for your warm words... Please wait for my honey!!! :lol::lol::lol:

nini26.gif

My honey @mathi, you are welcome to my country! I would like to meet you in real life with great pleasure! ^_^ ;) :rolleyes:

Could you on the way to us first to visit Seoul and ask SJS accompany you? So he'd see one more European country, because he only visited Prague. B) :)

• Like 6

How are you, friends? :) I wish to all fans of Jisub-nim a cherry mood;) :w00t: :D

Wow, @Mirabell you do give us cherish moment! Thank you honey!! d1%20(2).gif

In One Sunny Day Web drama 2014

11296831_1445638295756075_1502630981_n.j

(cr wooji_ssong)

basiou%20(8).gifbasiou%20(8).gifbasiou%20(8).gif

Edited by mathi
  • Like 5

My honey @mathi, you are welcome to my country! I would like to meet you in real life with great pleasure! ^_^ ;) :rolleyes:

Could you on the way to us first to visit Seoul and ask SJS accompany you? So he'd see one more European country, because he only visited Prague. B) :)

My dear @Mirabell it's my pleasure to meet you too :) Mr SJS cheerful says he would have his way to get to Ukraine

He "bur-bye" me

tumblr_mu9g059nfG1rh1nebo6_250.gif

then gets to the gym to gather some more strength

tumblr_mu9g059nfG1rh1nebo2_400.giftumblr_mu9g059nfG1rh1nebo4_250.gif

Yes, he would run to Ukraine  :sweatingbullets:... (he's on the way now :lol:

d9lg.gif

This is me running behind him

1792538i9pdorvp5m_marsss71.gif?type=w620

Let's cheer for us, my dear friends :D:D

heyooo.gifheyooo.gifheyooo.gif

(Gifts credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Once upon a time in So Jisub's Kingdom

There is a fierce debate between Jisub's aunt and her husband. For aunt, it makes no sense that until now Jisub nim still haven't found his life partner. While her husband insisted, Jisub nim was waiting for the right person

epic%20scene.jpg

And a minute later...

8a0b2b13gw1enuc78m46fg206o07ihdt.gif

Beep...beep...Jisub nim's phone rang. He immediately picked up the phone. Her aunt called "Be prepared, Jisub ah dear, I've gathered girls who want to kiss you " . Jisub nim : "Really ??? "

8a0b2b13gw1enuc898mheg206o07ihdt.gif

Jisub nim  : "How many girls become the participants, auntie ? Are there many ?" 

Auntie : " Many many girls, Jisub ah. The queue is veeeery looooong. I think the lenght almost equivalent from Seoul to the Moon" . Jisub nim smiled proudly. He thought "Ah....there are still a lot of girl who loves me"  ( Ofcourse Jisub nim, you're still the most sexy man in this world)

8a0b2b13gw1enuc9zksmrg206o07ie82.gif

Jisub nim : "Who's on the first line, auntie?

Auntie : "Yun Hee, I think she was your ex gf at Glass Slipper. At the second place, I saw Tae Yang. She brought a group of ghosts as her supporter. Then there is Mina, sexy girl from Rough Cut. She was accompanied by Soo Ta. I do not know Soo Ta comes to accompany Mina or follow to register. (Jisub choked :w00t:) And many more, go see by yourself. I can't recognize them one by one. But I heard that Yoo Kang Mi, the popular Cyber Crime Police had canceled her register, she ran out of ticket"

8a0b2b13gw1eow1tk5vabg208c08cjyp.gif

Jisub nim : "Ah...I have already knew that they all could not forget our kiss in the movie. They must be very impressed with my kiss". Jisub nim started talking a little arrogant"

And after many days the kissing line hasn't finished....

tms%20epic%20scene%2010.gif

Jisub nim is very surprised. Her lips had swollen, but from his binoculars, Jisub nim see the lines are still very very long. Jisub nim :"Serious. If I have to finished the line,it could become my new movie titled "Died In A Million Kisses"

8a0b2b13gw1eqjagem9s5g2088081kjm.gif

He hurry called his auntie. 

Jisub nim : "Auntie, please stop this activity,my lips have already swollen, hurt me so much, and it runs out my time so I could not finished my another projects...". 

"What? Can't be stopped? Why ? We must give compensation to the applicants? How many ? God...I could go bankrupt if had to pay that much" 

Auntie : Actually, you're not going to bankrupt as long as you don't mind to serve to kiss the richest participant's. She will pay all compensation.

Jisub nim : "Good, it's very good auntie. If I knew there is a very rich participant, why did I not just kiss her? Who knows she could help me also to develop my Kingdom" . His business mind starts running.

Then here we come the richest participants...

tumblr_ncjy4nDCPj1s6lc4do1_400.gif

But please do not be surprised Jisub ah, auntie whispered. Too late...

ebd61f8fgw1erwssjk6ksg20d70dhu0y.gif

Auntie :"Jisub ah wake up, wake up my dear, are you having nightmares? Why did you screamed during your sleep?

Jisub nim : "Ah...oh...auntie...thank goodness it was just my terrible dream, wasn't it ? "

After wake up...

8a0b2b13gw1eoxat0v5amg205j03egpc.gif

Jisun nim threatened : "Hey you, from my dreamworld...who gave me a nightmare, do not ever come here again, or I will....(made a slasing gesture)"

Note : It's just my imagination. Thanks for not going mad to me. :D Pic and gif thanks to credit. 

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 4

Once upon a time in So Jisub's Kingdom

There is a fierce debate between Jisub's aunt and her husband. For aunt, it makes no sense that until now Jisub nim still haven't found his life partner. While her husband insisted, Jisub nim was waiting for the right person

And a minute later...

Beep...beep...Jisub nim's phone rang. He immediately picked up the phone. Her aunt called "Be prepared, Jisub ah dear, I've gathered girls who want to kiss you " . Jisub nim : "Really ??? "

Jisub nim  : "How many girls become the participants, auntie ? Are there many ?" 

Auntie : " Many many girls, Jisub ah. The queue is veeeery looooong. I think the lenght almost equivalent from Seoul to the Moon" . Jisub nim smiled proudly. He thought "Ah....there are still a lot of girl who loves me"  ( Ofcourse Jisub nim, you're still the most sexy man in this world)

Jisub nim : "Who's on the first line, auntie?

Auntie : "Yun Hee, I think she was your ex gf at Glass Slipper. At the second place, I saw Tae Yang. She brought a group of ghosts as her supporter. Then there is Mina, sexy girl from Rough Cut. She was accompanied by Soo Ta. I do not know Soo Ta comes to accompany Mina or follow to register. (Jisub choked :w00t:) And many more, go see by yourself. I can't recognize them one by one. But I heard that Yoo Kang Mi, the popular Cyber Crime Police had canceled her register, she ran out of ticket"

Jisub nim : "Ah...I have already knew that they all could not forget our kiss in the movie. They must be very impressed with my kiss". Jisub nim started talking a little arrogant"

And after many days the kissing line hasn't finished....

Jisub nim is very surprised. Her lips had swollen, but from his binoculars, Jisub nim see the lines are still very very long. Jisub nim :"Serious. If I have to finished the line,it could become my new movie titled "Died In A Million Kisses"

He hurry called his auntie. 

Jisub nim : "Auntie, please stop this activity,my lips have already swollen, hurt me so much, and it runs out my time so I could not finished my another projects...". 

"What? Can't be stopped? Why ? We must give compensation to the applicants? How many ? God...I could go bankrupt if had to pay that much" 

Auntie : Actually, you're not going to bankrupt as long as you don't mind to serve to kiss the richest participant's. She will pay all compensation.

Jisub nim : "Good, it's very good auntie. If I knew there is a very rich participant, why did I not just kiss her? Who knows she could help me also to develop my Kingdom" . His business mind starts running.

Then here we come the richest participants...

But please do not be surprised Jisub ah, auntie whispered. Too late...

Auntie :"Jisub ah wake up, wake up my dear, are you having nightmares? Why did you screamed during your sleep?

Jisub nim : "Ah...oh...auntie...thank goodness it was just my terrible dream, wasn't it ? "

After wake up...

Jisun nim threatened : "Hey you, from my dreamworld...who gave me a nightmare, do not ever come here again, or I will....(made a slasing gesture)"

Note : It's just my imagination. Thanks for not going mad to me. :D Pic and gif thanks to credit. 

Thank you my dear @sojisubaddicted, I'm dancing here after reading your sweet and delightful story honey! 048.gif

Totally love your creation! Awesome! c009.gif

I don't want it to finish but of course the beautiful story has to end THE_END1.gif?type=w620

Please, please write some more for us once in a while my dearest!!:wub: 

Dear @mabelialong, thank you so much sweetie! You know I always love your art, right? :w00t::lol:

Our SJS would think the same: Oh girls, you're so sweet! LOVE1.gif?type=w620

cutesjs.jpg

I've heard that on June 22, 8: 00 p.m., in a theaters in Seoul people will hold the premiere for "The girl walks home alone at night" Hope our SJS will be there and we get to see more of him.:phew:

Let's look forward to Monday for the appearance of the handsomest man!:wub:

Yessss!

c1%20(20).gif

• Like 5

Avid fan

I found this clip on You Tube, uploaded by dear sjstoprak in Nov.2013. Don't know why this funny clip has only 25 views so far. My dear ladies, please enjoy how the ahjuma here adore our man SJS.

AT the beginning, the ahjuma sat in front of her computer showing a video clip - SJS at an Award Event. Anything special, you wanted to know? At 0:50, there is an expression that people call "blank expression" when an avid fan get to see their Idol all flesh and bones so close to them ;) If this Idol happens to be SJS, what could we do but stare and drool? :P

The next few scenes shown our ahjuma indeed one of the best fans. SJS's schedule was also hers :lol: because wherever he was, she would be there :sweatingbullets: At 1:05, ahjuma made sure she gave the loudest screaming "Jisub ah, saranghae!" :sweatingbullets: then 1"21 passes with her voice in the background . Hey, her voice sounded louder than the MC indeed :phew:  I guess she must sat at the front line to have the best view of the charming man :rolleyes:

1:27 came with the test how much ahjuma really into SJS. Folks who made the clip gave a lot of photos which showed only parts of the body with the task: which one belong to SJS? Piece of cake for our lady. Well, we might not remember clearly our own hands and eyes but for SJS's we should not forget, right? Twice she pick the right one from many options: this is SJS eyes, that are his hands... Yay!!! birincik.gif

How are your life, dear ahjuma?

She lived with a lovely healthy son and the husband who's not as much as lovely and healthy. :) These guys knew so well they were living in the house of four people: husband, wife, son and...SJS ;) The nice wife, while preparing snack for her love ones, gave excited dance over Pick Up Line of SJS B)

If you think that's all then you should follow ahjuma to her bedroom. Look, SJS in the wardrobe :blink:

Hey, hubby, have you slept yet?:o Hehe, after check on the poor guy who has just entered his dreamland, ahjuma carefully pull out a SJS bedside calendar "Good night, my love!!!" The bedroom of three, exactly :D because there is SJS exists in the world ^_^

Loving SJS sure adds to fans' life so much joy and fun!

The clip has no English sub but only French and Hangul :P However, we fans talk the same SJS language, so I guess no problem here, right?

My dearest @gc05, thank you so much for such a funny lovely French talk! Love you!!!! :wub: 

Thanks to you, now I dance the banana dance. Hope you find me sexy here honey :D:D:D

Have a great weekend dear all SJS fellows!!!

th_ban_dance01.gifth_ban_dance01.gifth_ban_dance01.gifth_ban_dance01.gifth_ban_dance01.gif

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

I am again happy to greet all of you, dear friends!!! 宅女Happy鱼鱼可爱QQ表情下载

My dear @Mirabell it's my pleasure to meet you too :) Mr SJS cheerful says he would have his way to get to Ukraine

My dearest @mathi, what and if Jisub-nim decided, so be it, I agree to any variant. 细哥细妹搞笑QQ表情下载

Yes, he would run to Ukraine :sweatingbullets:... (he's on the way now :lol:

d9lg.gif

This is me running behind him

1792538i9pdorvp5m_marsss71.gif?type=w620

Let's cheer for us, my dear friends :D:D

heyooo.gifheyooo.gifheyooo.gif

Hurray!!! I am very happy that soon I'll see you both!!!QQ宝贝兔搞怪QQ表情下载

I wish you an easy way!麦拉风搞怪QQ表情下载

• Like 1

Avid fan

I found this clip on You Tube, uploaded by dear sjstoprak in Nov.2013. Don't know why this funny clip has only 25 views so far. My dear ladies, please enjoy how the ahjuma here adore our man SJS.

AT the beginning, the ahjuma sat in front of her computer showing a video clip - SJS at an Award Event. Anything special, you wanted to know? At 0:50, there is an expression that people call "blank expression" when an avid fan get to see their Idol all flesh and bones so close to them ;) If this Idol happens to be SJS, what could we do but stare and drool? :P

The next few scenes shown our ahjuma indeed one of the best fans. SJS's schedule was also hers :lol: because wherever he was, she would be there :sweatingbullets: At 1:05, ahjuma made sure she gave the loudest screaming "Jisub ah, saranghae!" :sweatingbullets: then 1"21 passes with her voice in the background . Hey, her voice sounded louder than the MC indeed :phew:  I guess she must sat at the front line to have the best view of the charming man :rolleyes:

1:27 came with the test how much ahjuma really into SJS. Folks who made the clip gave a lot of photos which showed only parts of the body with the task: which one belong to SJS? Piece of cake for our lady. Well, we might not remember clearly our own hands and eyes but for SJS's we should not forget, right? Twice she pick the right one from many options: this is SJS eyes, that are his hands... Yay!!! birincik.gif

How are your life, dear ahjuma?

She lived with a lovely healthy son and the husband who's not as much as lovely and healthy. :) These guys knew so well they were living in the house of four people: husband, wife, son and...SJS ;) The nice wife, while preparing snack for her love ones, gave excited dance over Pick Up Line of SJS B)

If you think that's all then you should follow ahjuma to her bedroom. Look, SJS in the wardrobe :blink:

Hey, hubby, have you slept yet?:o Hehe, after check on the poor guy who has just entered his dreamland, ahjuma carefully pull out a SJS bedside calendar "Good night, my love!!!" The bedroom of three, exactly :D because there is SJS exists in the world ^_^

Amazing video @mathi.  How can it be missed by me? Perhaps because I always search with the keyword "Sojisub" . Is the name of ahjumma "Gelecek Halim" ? I'm proud of you dear ahjumma. 

The Golden Age - So Kingdom

It's the newest vid from So Kingdom. I always admire her creation. We can do Banana dance with the lovely back song from this vid 

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 4

8a0b2b13gw1enuc78m46fg206o07ihdt.gif

Beep...beep...Jisub nim's phone rang. He immediately picked up the phone. Her aunt called "Be prepared, Jisub ah dear, I've gathered girls who want to kiss you " . Jisub nim : "Really ??? "

8a0b2b13gw1enuc898mheg206o07ihdt.gif

Jisub nim : "How many girls become the participants, auntie ? Are there many ?"

Auntie : " Many many girls, Jisub ah. The queue is veeeery looooong. I think the lenght almost equivalent from Seoul to the Moon" . Jisub nim smiled proudly. He thought "Ah....there are still a lot of girl who loves me" ( Ofcourse Jisub nim, you're still the most sexy man in this world)

8a0b2b13gw1enuc9zksmrg206o07ie82.gif

Jisub nim : "Ah...oh...auntie...thank goodness it was just my terrible dream, wasn't it ? "

After wake up...

8a0b2b13gw1eoxat0v5amg205j03egpc.gif

Jisun nim threatened : "Hey you, from my dreamworld...who gave me a nightmare, do not ever come here again, or I will....(made a slasing gesture)"

Note : It's just my imagination. Thanks for not going mad to me. :D Pic and gif thanks to credit.

Honey @sojisubaddictedthank you so much for your story! I've read it with great pleasure, and I was constantly smiling.

HAHA小狗搞怪QQ表情下载HAHA小狗搞怪QQ表情下载HAHA小狗搞怪QQ表情下载 

• Like 2

Respected @mabelialong, your arts are terrific! Bravo! 想念熊可爱QQ表情包下载想念熊可爱QQ表情包下载想念熊可爱QQ表情包下载

Dear @gc05, I'm very interested to read your story about the brand Dior and so on. Fighting!!!魅族娃娃搞笑QQ表情下载魅族娃娃搞笑QQ表情下载

My sweetheart @mathi, I looked that video with great interest. And I immediately imagined how I'd behaved in such a situation! Oooh, she's very lucky that she's Korean woman.南南西调皮QQ表情包下载

My dear @sojisubaddicted, I extremely like the pictures of Jisub-nim for Bang-Bang. He's so cute and sweet! 气泡熊可爱QQ表情图片

Edited by Mirabell
  • Like 2