So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sara62

10556401_1452051365077438_8770277145501410606571_1452051445077430_65563032214907
10340130_1452051405077434_33871883089802
Cr to 51K Taiwan fans club---------------------------------------------------

So Ji Sub and his entourage of 21 people will be in town for his SOJISUB Let’s Have Fun In Singapore fan-meeting at The Star Theatre on August 22. Prior to the fan-meeting, Korean actor will meet the media and his fans at an open press conference on August 21.

The press conference, which will be held at City Square Mall, will see So Ji Sub answering the media’s questions on stage within close proximity of his fans. 500 posters will also be given away at first-come-first-serve basis at the venue starting from 5pm.

This will be So Ji Sub’s first visit to Singapore.  Before making his stop here, the 36-year-old has held fan-meetings in Taiwan and Japan as part of his Asia tour. Besides looking forward to spending a fun-filled night with his fans, So Ji Sub has expressed interest in trying Singapore’s local cuisine.

SO JI SUB PRESS CONFERENCE

Date: 21st August 2014
Time: 8pm
Venue: Level 1 Atrium, City Square Mall

Source:http://www.meradio.sg/musicportal/musicNews/so-ji-sub-to-hold-open/1318024.html

:x

Just adding some additional description of short art movie and the pic that @sara62 posted.

Source Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art

BB38ACBDC6D00_zpsadc81961.jpg

q0 Moon Kyungwon (1969~ ) & Jeon Joonho (1969~ )

Single channel video, 20’

Moon Kyungwon and Jeon Joonho began their collaborative work for the project News from Nowhere (2012), introduced in Kassel Documenta in 2012. The artists collaborated with experts from various fields, such as designers, movie directors, poets, and architects, to ask fundamental questions about “the role of art” with respect to the human condition today, an uncertain future, and an ever-changing world. Since their first project, they have created insightful visions that encompass past, present, and future, exploring a range of possibilities for the directions that art will take.

The work produced for this exhibition, q0, is a video installation portraying a relationship between art and life that transcends time. A component of the work, Decorated Clam Shells, is a rare relic from the United Shilla period that belongs to the Leeum’s collection. It is decorated in gold and silver using the pyongtal technique, and depicts a peaceful scene of a pair of deer grazing on clam shells. Moon and Jeon have transformed the creation and history of this relic into a fictional story, generating a narrative about reincarnation that combines past, present, and future. The male and female protagonists in the story play multiple roles, crossing between episodes and portraying various periods and characters. The poetic, visual, and symbolic narratives that unfold from the decorated shells describe aspects of human history that transcend time and context, such as love, desire, belief, and regret. In addition, the actual relic installed on the back of the screen is revealed when the video ends, such that the fictional story overlaps experientially with the present moment.

@sara62 and @innerchild, thanks for the update!
I read somewhere that it is a 20min clip? It sounds really interesting. I love it how SJS always find something different to do.I am a bit sad as a international fan will probably not get to see it since it is a short art firm for a exhibition.Let's hope heaps of SJS's fans in Korea will visit the museum to show their support.

Meet The Creative Minds Behind q0!Arts Council Korea announced the two artists, Moon Kyungwon and Jeon Joonho, as the representing artists of next Korean Pavilion at Venice Biennale in year 2015. Lee Sook-Kyung, curator at Tate, UK, has been appointed as the commissioner in charge of the project. 
The 56th edition of Venice Biennale is to take place from May 9 to November 22, 2015. 
prt_1367569478.jpg
JEON Joonho & MOON Kyungwon 
http://www.korean-pavilion.or.kr/

Here's a video from their previous work titled  "EL FIN DEL MUNDO" [The End of the World]

If you want a detailed explanation of EL FIN DEL MUNDO-click belowhttp://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/common/printpreview.asp?categoryCode=178&newsIdx=124587
http://socks-studio.com/2012/08/07/documenta-13-news-from-nowhere-by-moon-kyungwon-jeon-joonho-a-retrospective-from-the-future/

@mathi @proserpinaespiritu - "Sexy Eyes"
tumblr_naiqi11C1F1tvsjixo2_500.jpg
cr:@efesun
"Hands also symbolize BALANCE"-@chakita babetumblr_na1pa0cClf1tvsjixo1_r2_400.jpg
cr:owner
Info about So Ji-Sub's Shirts"18 Years MV"圖片來源:51K(左) ;Vogue.co.uk (右)
Shirt by Dolce and Gabbanahttp://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2013/mens/dolce-and-gabbana

"Spicy Magazine"圖片來源:見本專頁(左) ;Lyst.com (右)
Shirt by ETROhttp://www.etro.com/en_us/
"Shanghai TV Magazine"圖片來源:見LOGO(左) ;Maison Chaplin(右)
Shirt by Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy Men's Spring 2014 http://maisonchaplin.blogspot.com/2013/05/givenchy-mens-spring-2013-by-riccardo.html#sthash.DeRRBD0a.dpbs
cr:as tagged/Photos courtesy of 51k Taiwan Fans Club

Guest sara62

Actually I wanted to make a GIF from this video. But his voice with Tasha's background music is so lovely. So I just kept Jisub-nim's scene so we can enjoy his beautiful voice too. The original is 19s. This one a bit shorter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZiOYU95pMk&feature=youtu.be

The GIFimage.gif

:x

Guest sara62

For a great actor like Jisub-nim, you even don't need to watch the drama or the whole scene to feel the scene's feelings. Just a pic and everything is clear. Like this pic. Love it. You can't see his eyes to see the tears, nor his face to see the sad expression. Just his head, his hand and the pose. "The master is sad and confused in this scene." You will know it. He is a genius, right? 
image.jpg

Pic cr as tagged

Guest sara62

Vonin208566156_org.v1407700303.jpg
208566152_org.v1407700305.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------Jisub-nim's interview with Yinyuetai (music channel) site. 

-------------------------------------
My capsSo_Ji_Sub_20140819_STAR_Kwp_P07_HJo5_M.j

THE PERFECT MAN - A CLOSER LOOK  (Part 3)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb-mJ0aIrQWvovZ-HcjMl

Ladies,

I did give much thought when it comes to this "dangerous" part: talking about his masculine image. How to make it right without having him embarrassed, honest with you, and also honest with myself, who clearly obsessed with him? We couldn't just say "Oh, he has the nice abs" or more formal "Yes, he really has a great figure". Jisub nim deserved much better than that. And we are "Certified Obsessed SJS fans" after all (Thanks the fan who sincerely put it into words).

Since I've started this journey, I guess I should take you safely to the final destination.

He once said "If one were to choose actors in Korea who are evaluated wholly on their appearance, I would be in top three" ... To me, he's always on the top, the winner in many many kinds of competitions.

Jisub - The winner in my heart

Category: Manly

Winner: Actor So Jisub

Have I ever revealed this is one of my favorite photos of him?

96964b945db3e8d6d8e212ab1abf1f74.jpg

With the "can't get any shorter" hair style, the man's just calmly showing his genuine male beauty to the world.

dqnin4wljxyyjasain94.jpg

At 2:58, when touching his dry lips with his thumb, he looked so manly, so ...sexy.

http://youtu.be/bxKTIwildhs

Meet the real gentleman.

On an old article, February 2004, Jisub's manager Kim Soo Jin said:

"Our managing company is very unique in that our staff is made up of all female, SJS’s being the only male here. So on many occasions he has to act as his own manager.”

Besides the manager, his hair designers, his stylists, all of them are women, so So Ji Sub himself quite frequently carries the heavy loads or does the dirty work by himself.

So Ji Sub’s different from other stars because he considers it natural that he should carry even our luggage, making other star managers jealous. And we are very grateful for this. His hair designer and his stylist, none of them were his fans at first, but they were slowly moved by his honesty, that they became the true fans right now.”

As you may know, 51k Company was founded on 2009 and the staff were non other than those nice ladies.

Back to the recent news, do you remember this photo?

BfBraPdCcAAQJAi.jpg#twimg

Chairs that are simple chairs, but the message writing on this pic really moved my heart  "chairs SoJiSub oppa prepared (for female staffs) out of careful concern that women should not sit on cold floors." 

Once got to know him, people couldn't stop amazed by this gentleman, beautiful inside out.

Let's enjoy the MV while the sweet man captures our hearts!      

Category : Best jaw line

Winner: Actor So Jisub

It's not like I do understand much about sculpture at all but Mr Michelangelo, if he still alive, should have Jisub as a model. The famous statue David actually needed this sexy jaw line to get more perfect.

SoJiSub082_zpsc45f5580.jpg

tumblr_n1jt48vdJR1rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

One word: Perfect!

The V-line jaw

There was a remark about his V- line jaw in 2010.

Yes, he did get skinny. He lost lots of weight due to many commitments that year.

The year started with shooting the War- Love- Comradeship Drama "Road Number One". He gave his best there and lost a great deal of weight. However, when it was aired late June, the rating was low unexpectedly. But to his fans, who would care much about this though. Because at the same time, my poor Jisub had been shocked over the big lost when his best friend Park Yongha committed suicide. He stayed off work for a week, came back to the Sieg Fahrenheit shooting site. The V-line jaw model, without a smile, still breathtaking beautiful.

19tjt4.jpg

1z33s42.jpg

xdch1d.jpg

That's why I'm so happy to see him got back to his ideal weight, guessing he got some peace in mind. But his jaw line in Hight Cut pic shouldn't get sexier each time I see it, driven me silly ever since.

Jisub's jawline- obsessed fan!

Category: Sexy arms

Winner :  Actor So Jisub

When you adore the talented Actor So Jisub, who happens to own very nice biceps, you feel like a winner. Sexy double doses!

4deec830410b3a9773bb2cce771697cb.jpg

Biceps talk

Talking about getting tatoo, he said "It's the baddest thing I've done". Please don't feel that way babe! As long as you enjoys having them, fans love them too. I may add the tatoo on his lelf upper arm even makes him sexier.

So-Ji-Sub_1396404320_20140401_SoJiSub_4.

SoJiSub015_zps11861bec.png

He also showed very sexy arms on his personal magazine "SONICe" which released in 2013. In Korea, people said he was the first who publised  his own magazine. Always the pioneer, always unpredictable, the ever amazing So Jisub!

SoJiSub040_zps7f2afe39.jpgSoJiSub105_zpsfa2c374f.jpg

SoJiSub106_zps87e4b8b6.jpg

On his best friend Song Seung Hun's movie premiere last May, a very short clip was posted. When he gave the number one sign to praise his friend's movie, his bicep bundled up under the shirt... He might  never know many fans also gave the same gesture to him: "Oh, man, how can you so sexy with just a simple move?"

Yes, that's him, sexy naturally!

Category : Passion in Exercise - Perfect Body Achievement

Winner : Actor So Jisub

People said the Ancient Greek always fascinated with male and male beauty. The public back then preferred men who were fit and capable of all kinds of sports. Therefore, men with beautiful bodies were much appreciated. This may hurt those men who were very smart but had no time for the gym though.

Our Jisub, who had a background of a professional swimmer, I guessed you've seen his powerful butterfly strokes, after years honed with excercises, having a great figure, not too buff like those guys in those wrestling shows, just beautiful enough leaving you breathless. Hightly qualified inThe Greek Male Beauty Standard.

The heat enough to melt the polar caps:

so+ji+sup+2.jpeg

3d59dd91474f316b95e3d2a25b1291ac.jpg

So (Sexy) Jisub attack

Please enjoy checking on the professional swimmer in this clip

From the killer abs to the sexiest man in casual.

Getting to see shirtless men would not be a big deal when you grew up with three brothers like me. They took friends home to work out, to get buff (These young folks measured their chests everyday, believe me). Sport channels on TV also show many athletes with great bodies. Honestly, nothing here bothers me a wink.

However, when it comes to Jisub, everything is totally different. There are certain facts about him could bring out my most silly smiles:

* The way he wear the suit without a shirt inside, showing a bit of his nice chest

1625568_822739797742218_1665014635_n.jpg

* Wearing unbutton jumper or jacket

Oh, the abs... Feast to the eyes. Even Mr Noh Hong Chul, back in 2011, couldn't resist a chance to touch his "washboard" during the Infinity Challene show.

SoJiSub046_zps89978669.jpg

SoJiSub037_zpsdbc1b6d0.jpg

A plain singlet totally looked fanstatic on him.

There is always an invisible aura of healthy, of...sexy expressed from him, makes him stand out from the crowds.

SoJiSub090_zps302d1d2f.jpgSoJiSub093_zps8599637a.jpg

* But how strange of me, I found him sexy unbelievable in ...full clothes. A simple T-shirt snuggled nicely around his chest, playfully stuck a bit at the waistline, the short sleeves showing his strong arms...with every step, he steps out from my dream. I could only just blink my eyes... No words can describe how much I adore him right there.

10481926_697617470331224_653338435772812

10491986_643166672464975_283807758687379

CRW_1867_RJssw.jpg

Thank you so much So Jisub nim for your beautiful being that always filled me with nice dreams!

Ladies,

We did take a close look on him, didn't we? But I promised to myself don't take any step closer. He once been asked a question which animal he would be if he were to choose one. He answered : "I want to be like a dolphin. They just give off a feeling of freedom". Jisub nim deserved the freedom he wished.

Babe, let enjoy your private life to max in your own sanctuary!  

Our journey to his sexiness comes to the end. I have just one thing to ask:

My dear ladies, how are your hearts?

Last words

Thank you all dear members for your nice posts which inspired me a lot in daily life!

Thanks dear @jly31 for you "Certified Obsessed SJS fan" remark!

My special thanks to dear @sara62 and dear @olang who have done the great work with all beautiful updates which I shared happily. 

The other pics and MVs: credit to owners

Jisub-nim's interview with Yinyuetai (music channel) site.

what a shy beauty he is.... how soft and tender his voice is.... and then, he becomes somebody else (when he poses/acts).....

call me crazy, but I replay minute 4:20 like 20 times ... and I can't get enough

=P~

@mathi: as always...

Be still, my beating heart

:-*

@olang and @sara62

^:)^

10603487_142611472580501_79056268340773610424245_142611565913825_904688944974915
10517538_142611612580487_883184075676893
14940_142611652580483_424445720993006932
10547574_142611682580480_847442985480805
10628004_142611709247144_885098090994866
10522578_142611739247141_134012680946104
10600551_142611779247137_475119755755202
10516876_142611812580467_770500871917630
cr:as tagged
Enjoy @PaulaC!
The stage is set for tomorrow night's press conference!10570404_10154408419335478_2418453475089
10609540_1453227964959778_90752994393312"We're giving away free So Ji Sub posters to the first 500 fans from 5pm onwards tomorrow! Simply head to the Level 1 atrium and look for the poster giveaway booth. Limited to 1 poster per person and while stocks last."-City Square Mall 

itemprop="name"8 couples we want to see paired up again on-screen

(skipped unrelated.....)

K-dramas don't usually do second seasons or sequels, but that doesn’t mean there haven’t been some on-screen pairings that demand an encore. Here are eight couples that shared crackling chemistry the first time around, and we want to see them pair up again on the small screen. A girl can dream, right?

7. It's Okay, He's my Bias: So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin

Gong Hyo Jin is going to need a new project after It’s Okay, that’s Love ends. Why not have it be with the most attractive man in the universe? They were wonderful together in Master's Sun and clearly got along off set. I need them together again. The universe needs them together again.

masters-sun_1.jpg

So, who would you love to see pair up again on screen? As they say in the Hunger Games, "may the odds be ever in your favor." You can see some onscreen pairings who already were reunited here.

source : dramafever

Guest sara62

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lovely Q&A with So Ji Sub

Big thanks to dear So kingdom for translating and subbing this.---------------------------------------

@mathiPlease delete the unzipping photo. It's NOT his body. It's a poor photoshop job which has been done by people who really don't know Jisub-nim.