So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest ellabel

*pinchesthunderbolt* :lol:

Just 3 more days till D'Day! Yey!!! :w00t:

Happy to hear that there will be many fans welcoming him at MAPO.

I'm glad that he will do a promising drama right after his return.

JJH is also a good actor so it wud be nice to see them act together.

Thanks khwy for the translated article on Ji sub.

I think he is also very excited to go back to acting.

Guest sophia76

We are sooooooooooooo close!! THREE MORE DAYS... CAN'T WAIT!!

It feels surreal. :wacko: Someone pinch me!

Yes I agree, I feel a unique feeling... yes surreal!

I think to stay all the night (Italy timezone) awake to read the sjs news at Mapo. I will be not able to sleep because of my excited :blush:

Guest charlesriver

Nicky Lee's beautiful D-3 wallpaper!

(Taiwan MISA Forum)

dday03hr9.jpg

I also read news about SJS secretly donated 10,000,000won in Feb. to help poor needed kids.

It is a program that Mapo district where he serves trying to promote.

SJS asked people to keep it as a secret but the news finally came out. Currently he is on vacation to

use up the unused vacation days. He will be at Mapo at 9AM on April 27......

Guest liezle

thanks again charlesriver! few more sleeps and we'll be seeing sjs again :) i'm so anxious for the day to come. i hope that he'll greet his fans who will be there waiting for him. geez, sjs photo galore once again...yahoo!

btw, a news article related on what you've posted above is in the news thread section. :)

Guest lingz_04

indeed the day is coming. his return will bring all his fans to those ever-great feeling of excitement!

SO looking forward to his new drama, more and MORE to come! :lol:

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Actor So Ji Sub a Secret Helper during Duty

Heartthrob So Ji-sub, the star of the blockbuster Korean dramas "Sorry, I Love You" and "Something Happened in Bali," will give a helping hand to needy children.

The actor has worked at the Mapo district ward office under alternative military service, which will end Friday.

The office says that early last month, So expressed his wish to do something meaningful for the community by giving a 10 million won donation to Mapo's children assistance project. He had asked that his deed be kept a secret.

So had avoided media exposure during his military service. In a farewell interview with a district newspaper, So thanked officials for helping him complete his duty.

KBS Global

posted by ttenovy of AF

Aww.. he's such a good guy. :wub:

Guest jicks

Actor So Ji Sub a Secret Helper during Duty
^Why oh why does he have to be so hot & so good-hearted, too? *gushes*

Can't wait for Cain & Abel <3

Guest Dahee Fanel

^I can't really believe it...After two years and two months of waiting...There are just two more days left! Just thinking about it makes the breath catch in my throat. :w00t:

Thanks for all the goodies and the news articles, everyone. Not only is he HOT HOT HOT, he also possesses a heart of gold. :wub: He's truly someone who was worth waiting for.

Jeong Ryeo Won confirmed her appearance in 'Cain and Abel'

200704250825342100_1.jpg

JRW confirmed her appearance in 'Cain and Abel' co-starring with So Ji Sub and Ji Jin Hee, as her TV comeback after 'Which planet are you from' 1 year ago.

JRW's name in drama is Min Suzi. Suzi is an only daughter of a rich family, studys at US, is in the resident course of surgery, becomes a doctor of forensic medicine later. She is intellegent and innocent.

Min Suzi makes a fatal love with both Jin and Hyun. Jin is yonger brother, seperated from his elder brother, adopted to US, raised as a killer by Mafia.

Hyun is elder brother, manager of detective division, who has thoughtful personality and strong spirit

OSEN(www.osen.co.kr)

http://osen.co.kr/news/Enter_View.asp?gisa...amp;code=210000

Guest norchaiwong

This card is for SJS...and welcome him to the sweet home again with our warm love...

this card was not quite beatiful...but i made it by my intension

sjs1copy.gif

sjs2copy.gif

sjs3copy.gif

Guest autumn1

Thanks norchaiwong for sharing those cards. I love the last one - with the cap on. Just love everything about this guy!

My heart is pounding so fast - feels like having heart palpitation! I'm so excited for his return. So glad that the wait is FINALLY over and we'll be able to see more of him in the middle part of this year.

I'm REALLY looking forward to his new drama Cain and Abel coz i love the whole casts. In retrospect, his 2 years in the military could be a blessing in disguised coz his absence really makes our heart grows fonder. I bet all of his fans are missing him like crazy and we're just soooooo happy to have him back!

Lets brave ourselves for his return. I'm anticipating lots of screaming fans that morning - i'll probably be screaming at home too! haha!