So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

@Zhaoul, Yeah, very right. and what makes his music even more memorable is how he feels when singing. It seems he feels like himself the most. Music is somewhere he can be free from the limitations of being a hallyu star. An escape from what he mentioned in "18 years". I've written this before too. When you allow yourself to enjoy life, to be free from the conventions, you are opening a door for your inner child. As a child sees the world from a more innocent, more colorful, more beautiful, more honest point of view. Therefore, to me it seems music for him is a playground for his innocent inner child who is not allowed to always be free because of what we call an adult world. 10292549_310046215855557_500923042775672

Aigoooo...this video is sooooo cute. The moment his song is played...OMG...So adorable...So adorable... So adorable....Omo...So lovely...

“Sometimes I’m terrified of my heart; of it’s constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.” Edgar Allan Poe
10419596_703719246411895_890588255429350
cr:@sara62 via https://www.facebook.com/ginamaria.dragomir

My most favorite Jisub-nim's song is.......well...it's so difficult to choose. I want to say "18 years". But what about "Picnic"? I want to say "Picnic". But what about "Pick up line? Let's say it's "Pick up line". What about "A day in November"? Uhm...I say "6PM...Ground". But what about "So Love"? Omo...ottoke? It's too difficult to choose. So I think it would be interesting, also fun to have our top 10 of Jisub-nim's songs. OK. Do you agree with voting my dear friends?
Here it's the link for voting. We will vote for a weak.http://vote.pollcode.com/342952282atdyr.jpg

It's very difficult for me to pick a favorite So Ji-Sub song because I enjoy all his songs, and I like each song for different reasons.
Some are deep, some are fun, some make me happy, some make me reflect and so on.
So Love is my favorite song to listen to while I'm driving. I like to blast it nice and loud. It makes me feel so happy and it's really upbeat. It never fails to plaster a huge smile across my face. I play it on repeat until I arrive back home.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"So love - So Ji-Sub, Soul Dive

I really like the So Love video because we get to see Ji-Sub look so happy in his element, doing something he really enjoys, expressing himself through music. It's really nice how they pieced a bunch of footage together. 
That smile gets me every time, and doesn't he look so cool? I like him in a suit, but I have a real weakness for him with his cap, tattoos exposed, sunglasses, rapping from the heart. Aren't his stage clothes and his laid back rapper look the coolest? I would totally parade around the house in a 51K sparkly rap hoodie. 
Ahhh, but really, I just love it all. Sorry everyone, I'm fangirling real hard right now. This brings me so much joy. 
Hey @chakita babe - I'm melting again haha. I have zero chill some days.

Guest SharonL

@chakita babe, your comments about meeting SJS got me all excited.

Just one question......can anyone handle a fainting old cow? If yes, count me in...please! Dreams are free & if we work hard on it, it just might become a reality. Infinite possibilities...

And before I pass out, thanks @olang for all the postings on my behalf. Also thanks to you & @everyone for your tireless & constant efforts with keeping this thread filled with wonderful insights, pics & LOVE!

One of the very nice songs of Jisub-nim from the album "Corona borealis" 2012.
This song kind of makes me sad. As if the song's hero has a sense of love. As if he is walking in the darkness and finds himself lonely. As if he is left behind or feels bitter. The first image it gives me is the hero/heroin struggling, in conflict with himself/herself. The image of someone running away while screaming. Haven't found the Eng lyrics. But this is the feeling I get from this song. 

COVER_SO+JI+SUB_Corona+Borealis+%5Bb2st&

"Happiness, not in another place but in this place…not for another hour but this hour." ~ Walt Whitman#18Years #FM #LetsHaveFun2014 #AsiaTour #RiEL @SharonLtumblr_ni4oti09nR1tvsjixo2_1280.jpg@proserpinaespiritutumblr_ni4oti09nR1tvsjixo1_1280.jpgcr:as tagged via http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=sojisub&no=1069229&page=1tumblr_ni4oti09nR1tvsjixo3_1280.jpg
cr:as tagged via http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=sojisub&no=1069210&page=1

Anyway my life goes on........Yeah, that's right. Love this Japanese version so much too.I'm a Ghost OST.

-----------------------------------And please vote for your most favorite song of his here. Thank you.^^V Fighting.http://vote.pollcode.com/34295228

So Ji-Sub - You Are My Fantasy featuring Soul Dive

This is one of my favorite So Ji-Sub songs, but I really didn't know what it was about beyond the title so I went in search of lyrics. I couldn't find any English lyrics, so I google translated the Korean lyrics I found. I was going to post the google translate version here, but it's a little sexy with a bit of mild profanity so I figured I better not. 
If you want to google translate for yourself, I found the hangul version here: http://lovemikoforever.blogspot.ca/2014/06/so-ji-sub-feat-soul-dive-your-fantasy.html
I do have to say though, this song is much sexier than I thought! 
Awesome song. I like everything about it. The rap sounds on point. The beat is sick (I mean that in a good way, like awesome). I originally thought it had a bit of a dark feel to it, but after getting a bit of understanding of the lyrics, it's more of a hot-sexy-modern-underground feel. Take what I say with a grain of salt, because it's only my own personal interpretation. I would love to hear what everyone else thinks.

When the Master happened to sing a children's song:

He felt silly to sing The Bear Family song at first but had fun doing it soon enough... while we're enjoying his every single move, our super-cute Joo Joong Won

Credit: NidNoi Chan

@ZhaoulAlthough the song is not in my top 5 Jisub-nim's songs. But agree with you about it. The beat is addictive, dancy and yeah "sexy" is the word. What I felt from the song at first without knowing about the lyrics was a kind of feeling of victory. The hero seems happy and satisfied to me. Like "I'm the winner." The feel you get from Hollywood movies bad guys. You know with guyliner. Haha. Hot smexy ones smirking. Reminds me of "Pick up line" which is in my top 5. The same sexy, addictive, dancy beat with a happy satisfied voice singing "let the party rock rock. Nobody can stop us." The image of a bad guy you can't help but falling in love with!a4.jpg

Photo cr to owner