So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

.....Ahhhh, my dear chingu @mathi...thank you so much for your collaboration and insight of Cha Moo-hyuk...great work absolutely...Such an amazing drama, absolutely....LOL...had to chuckle to myself re your promotion of beautiful Melbourne....I am agreeing with you absolutely, Melbourne is a fabulous and vibrant city....very cultured, very beautiful...Hmmm, the information from his stylist whilst in Melbourne, very insightful, and the 'grunge' look absolutely worked for SJS, such a fashionista, (anything he wears will look fabulous of course)...SJS seems to always start the trend...awesome!!
It was interesting to read too how SJS and the crew, happened to stay in an area that seemed unsafe (that is very sad) - though I cant understand why they would stay in that area, hopefully though, this little incident has not deterred our SJS to visit Melbourne again in the future perhaps (or Australia in general)....hmmm. @mathi, we will probably be crazier than that 'weird woman who appeared demonic', but in a good way..LOL! She probably really was psychotic, but we....ahem, are just crazy-about-SJS.and all the craziness and delulu is coming from the excitement, admiration, joy and So Love...LOL!.It wont be "fry beans by thunderbolt"...it would be more like 'Tall Black frappe by Starbucks'...
So what you would need to do when (if) SJS ever happened to visit the beautiful Melbourne again, my friend, is to be our guide (because I am 'technically') new to Melbourne too, and show us the city with the many delightful alleyways, cafes, food, food and lots of food. We will then go on a treasure hunt to look for the actual famous alleyway where MISA was filmed, go visit the Morell Bridge, and then have fun at the club he left Eun Chae at...WOW....can you imagine the hype this man would cause....OMG!!!...sigh, (dreams are free,,,and always so happy).. I still think we should have a fan meet in Melbourne..woot woot... Thank you again my friend, hugs!....
Im so excited to see that 'A Good Day' / 'One Sunny Day' is finally out and the trailer is amazing....woot woot!...looking forward to seeing how the storyline will unfold, sounds very intriguing....FIGHTING!!!...Also good to see that SJS (51k) have again invested in another film/movie, this time a french film which looks like a thriller type drama. How exciting is that.. Our SJS has absolutely a good eye for investment and being the entrepreneur that he is, the decisions and choices made in the past few months, have been amazing, congratulations SJS absolutely!...
Once again, thank you beautiful ladies for continuing to update this thread and keeping this thread alive (namely @olang & @sara62)...thank you @ALL for your ongoing love and support and "awesome" tags in all things SJS....Lets all celebrate and be happy happy joy joy as we wait for 'One Sunny Day' to go live.....woo hoo!!!
SJS FIGHTING!.....@EVERYBODY FIGHTING!....
=D> =D> =D>

Well, this is how the page looks like if Line TV is available in your country....Can't wait for the time we also can see this page.Capture.png
Cr to http://instagram.com/muschima/.

sara62 said: Well, this is how the page looks like if Line TV is available in your country....Can't wait for the time we also can see this page.Capture.png
Cr to http://instagram.com/muschima/

it means Sara, you are able to watch?

12.19 Cheolmin/Always
My favorite Cheolmin's moments #4
When he enjoys the music for the first time.

Always_2011_BluRay_720p01-01-05.jpg

Then the girl asks about his past and he suddenly is back to his old fierce self.

Always_2011_BluRay_720p00-59-05.jpg

And then he regrets hurting the girl.

Always_2011_BluRay_720p00-59-35.jpg

I'm wowed by Jisub-nim's wonderful acting and face expressions. Admirable. 

You know a web drama episodes are very short. Up to 10,12 min. This means you can't take captures and share all over the web when it's illegal (Unless the broadcaster says the opposite.) and not accessible for other people. By doing this you definitely harm the production team and the actor. How many scenes of the actor might be in just 10 min that you capture more than 10 photos? Is it so difficult to follow the rules? I'm really sorry to see this behavior and spoilt fan culture. We can just wait for our turn. I don't know if I'm overacting or people care about my words a bit, but at least I'm happy we here are not going to post those captures. Because we respect Jisub-nim. 
10850308_543169872487257_554502232716908
Photo cr as tagged

12.20 Cheolmin/Always
My favorite Choelmin's moments #5
When he realizes he is the one who indirectly caused the girl lose her eyesight. He goes to the gym and takes his anger out on the punch bag. Then he sits on the ground and howls. That strong fierce man howls and his shoulders shake. This scene makes me cry and breaks my heart into one milion pieces.Always_2011_BluRay_720p01-20-17.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------Please vote for your favorite character of the next week. You have two days to vote.
http://vote.pollcode.com/27588185

12.21 Cheolmin/Always
My favorite Cheolmin's moment
I guess this is more about admiring Jisub-nim than analyzing Cheolmin. When he is lying in the bed. Lonely, unable to talk, to walk, to live a least normal life. He sees her but can't say "this is me, your ahjussi." He just swallows his tears and keeps the stone in his hand even tighter. I do love this moment. Firstly, the scene is a nice romantic one. Secondly, wow, just look at his face. There's no trace of beautiful Jisub-nim. I looove him for that. For being so brave to sacrify his looks. For being a great actor. For reminding us again he is beyond just looks. He is awesome.
Always_2011_BluRay_720p01-13-06.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------@LiezajWe are not going to post any capture, analysis, and unofficial photo of the web drama "One sunny day" here. All official photos and news have been posted here before. Although many fans didn't respect him and uploaded the drama on different websites, we all know what they did is illegal. Line TV is only available in Thailand. So we will wait for the production team and line TV to announce the general broadcasting. (if there would be any) Then we will post about the drama too. 

Thank you so much for this weeks character, Cheol-Min in "Always"....such a beautiful love story, two souls who have suffered trauma and sadness in their lives, who have tried to lead normal lives as much as they could...an ex-fighter who in his spare time, chose to be the bad man, the 'collector of debts' just for extra cash, and then the beautiful telemarketer who was in an accident, and instantly became an orphan who was losing her sight...sigh!
This amazing movie brought together these two lost souls who were looking for happiness and whom found joy in unexpected places. Thanks to @sara62 who has recapped each beautiful moment of this fabulous movie, we have seen how strong and amazing the character of Cheol Min really is...
I always believe that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and 'beauty comes from within'....Jung Hwa was losing her sight, and yet she found solace and comfort in Cheol Min, just by hearing his voice and smelling his odour....WOW!!!...(the beauty from within...)....Cheol Min on the other hand saw the beauty of Jung Hwa through her actions and her tough-yet-charming-exterior who was coping with her impairment in a day-by-day balanced kinda way, which seemed to appeal to him....sigh! (beauty in the eye of the beholder)....
When Jung Hwa regained her sight, thanks to the sacrifice and love of Cheol Min, she continued to search for  Cheol Min because she had this deep love for him. When Jung Hwa finally learnt of Cheol Mins past, this did not discourage her in finding this man, it only enforced her even more to find Cheol Min. When Jung Hwa entered the hospital that day and offered to massage Cheol Min...OMO...that was the absolute heartbreaking moment for me, because Cheol Min did not feel strong enough to perhaps be refused by Jung Hwa because of the way he looked....the only thing keeping him safe at this time was the rock in his hand...and boy, he really held on to that rock really tightly....sigh! 
I felt that Jung Hwa somehow knew that this guy was Cheol Min...she felt it...When we saw her in the shop with Jin Goo and Cheol Min was in his wheelchair across the road...she felt it. When their beautiful dog barked so excitedly in the middle of the street when he saw the man with the crutches. She felt it. When she entered the shop and saw the turtle had been moved from the shelf. She felt it.....Love is amazing...
Thank goodness there was a happy ending, after all the sadness and tears...The love these two characters shared so strongly being able to overcome all obstacles and bringing them back together again....brilliant, absolutely!! SJS this time portrayed a character that not only loved unconditionally, but gave him the sexy-hot-blooded-charming-romantic-and-adorable-man who overcame his shyness during love scenes. The character of Cheol Min enabled SJS to show a passionate and sensual side of him instead of that sombre, dark character role that we are/were so used to....absolutely!
Thank you Cheol Min, for loving and allowing to be loved...Another fantastic and amazing character for SJS....It has been an amazing week of Cheol Min memories and beautiful-ness...Cheol Min gives me faith that there can be a love like this in the world....sigh! Thank you to everyone who participated and shared all things Cheol Min....Lets continue to share again, embrace and engage in next weeks character.....absolutely..
Heres ones of the many beautiful OST' of 'Always'.... "Dont Go"...enjoy..

@SJS FIGHTING!!....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!
:x :x :x

This week's character will be Gangpae. 
Gangpae/Rough cut 
The man of moments
The first thing that upon hearing "Gangpae" comes to my mind is that Gangpae is not a typical gangster. Is he a man who's a gangster or a gangster who has some humane traces too? He is that layered and complicated. Think he is a mixture of both. Sometimes he shows his humane side of himself. Sometimes he gets emotional. He even gets childish. But the next moment he is hitting someone or ordering his men to do it and he calmly watches. Sometimes he smiles, thinks he can see life from a different/better/positive point of view. But the next moment he hits his head on the window or crushes a man's head! Sometimes he tells a woman "I'm a different person with you." The other moment he asks Soota to fight with him in real or attack that very woman because he takes his acting too seriously. See? His character is a complete contradiction. Acting VS reality. A movie is a movie. 

Like always Jisub-nim shines as Gangpae. His voice, the way he walks, the way he stares, the ways he acts, all, are Gangpae. Can't see a trace Of Jisub-nim in him. Wonderful. 
My wish is to one day watch this movie on big screen. But "Is it impossible? Can't it be real?"10308451_302467753280070_773700796189395