So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

12.13 Kang Inwook/WHIB
Well, Jisub-nim is a wonderful awesome actor. Just see how he is absorbed in his character. I can't get enough of this scene.WHIB2.gif

WHIB2.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------Please vote for your favorite character of the next week. You have two days to vote.
http://vote.pollcode.com/99992984

....aaaahhh..the intense and complicated love story WHIB..Kang In-wook was such a deep-intense-passionate-caring-and-complex character for SJS and this drama really showcased his ability to create a second-lead role into one of his finest and unforgettable experiences of his career. I remember reading somewhere that this role of KIW reflected his personality the most which is really very interesting. When I first came upon WHIB this was my introduction to JIS and HJW. I thought JIS did a great job in producing this charismatic-cocky-spoilt-and-arrogant character. HJW on the other hand....OMG...I absolutely hated her character and because she impacted me at that time so much...to this day, I still choose not to watch any of her dramas... (apologies to all HJW fans)...no disrespect intended, its just my paranoid thinking and I guess her amazing ability and acting skills to cause me such reaction ...oops! I felt KIW pain and heartache in this drama. It was so unbelievably frustrating and confusing to see KIW go through all this sadness and for what...??..Even though it really became a one-sided love, the relief and greatfulness shown on his face when Lee Soo-jung showed up at his door to leave with him, I was truly thankful to her for making KIW really really smile.. Though the ending became somewhat of a "are you serious" moment...I kinda forgave the writers because seriously LSJ did not truly love KIW (in my mind anyway)...so it wouldn't have worked out...but anyway..that is my own take on this drama...woot woot... I remember KIW especially because of his mood and complexity in WHIB. SJS again did an amazing portrayal of a man who came through many obstacles and who only wanted someone to love, the simple things in life and so much happiness ...Bravo SJS absolutely! ! Thank you KIW for allowing us to appreciate and remember you this week....I wanted to put the OST 'Cant it be" by Cho Eun here but Im having problems with technology ... (hint hint my dear @olang).... Happy Weekend Everyone...lets continue to participate and share in next weeks character....thank you @sara62 for your patience and understanding.....Lets all peeps collaborate together with joy and happiness as we wait for SJS ' A GOOD DAY '. .... SJS FIGHTING!!....EVERYONE FIGHTING!!.... ;););)

12.14 Kang Inwook/WHIB
I really hate the heroin (Also Jaemin) in WHIB. I mean in one word she doesn't deserve even one drop of Inwook's tears and one moment of his sadness. I have problems with this writing style. It makes me mad. I just want to save my Inwook from that hell. @Chakitababe, come help me please. We both hate the girl!KIW3.jpg

:((

...LOL...@sara62. ...dear, we both seem to have issues with her character LSJ...she was so annoying I know....but there were moments that she appeared 'sincere' towards KIW, so I guess we can give her credit for that...sort of...LOL! I know HJW is a fabulous actress. Much respect to her and her career absolutely but how she was in WHIB, her ability to portray a character that became a thorn in my side...lol...just proves how anazing an actress she is I guess, absolutely! Anyway I also noticed in the NG's of WHIB that the annoying person was still there, no acting.....hmmmm @sara62 ...Im hearing you my friend.... lol...we just need to focus on KIW (aka SJS).. and thank the other cast members for allowing him to achieve what he did with WHIB. SJS was brilliant in his role of KIW.... and its one that he refers to sometimes so it must mean a lot to him too... Looking forward to our next character. @sara62 FIGHTING! @SJS FIGHTING! :D:D

I just can't get enough of his smile. He is so so so adorable.¹YAoAU.gif
%C2%B9YAoAU.gif

Cr as tagged
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------You buy Marmot and you get so beautiful gifts!1938367758a424aee8IMG201412146_1.png

19383677581bafc674IMG201412144.png19383677587ba55c96IMG201412143.png
19383677581deab022IMG201412145.png

Cr to http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=sojisub&no=1068156&page=1

Drama Character of the Week: Cheol-Min ~ "Always"@SharonL10649846_730574233677401_762559370508584cr:as tagged via Potlog Aurora#proserpinaespiritu1535609_762488280485996_6010035196267880cr:as tagged#FanArt10801688_753388941395930_548202757347224
cr:as tagged via Potlog Aurora