So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest dandelion606

Sorry to post so many stuff at one time.
Thank you everyone for understanding and respecting Jisub copyright and deleted the content. I was very surprised to find so many FULL clips on youtube LOL...Thanks for not spreading!! I saw on many FB Jisub page, and even fans on DC posting these contents...but I'm glad that we are not doing it here!! And admins on Baidu is advocating that fans only share text description as well ^^
The next stop would be Japan, I hope there won't be live streaming on Instagram again LOL...

dandelion606 said: CT WEEKLY is just a hodgepodge report of the FM, and they have really terrible headlines to grab the eyeballs...As I mentioned above, only 3 media were selected by 51k, and CT WEEKLY is not. 
So all the other reports are just repeating FM content, no direct interview....
Let me know if my translation brings you any confusion and I'll clarify that! 
Also the reporters all claimed that Jisub was very charming and even though he's a man of few words (the newspaper and TV even didn't use up all the time they were given to interview Jisub, LOL), he's sincere and very approachable. 
The photo in which he played with the curtain, he was asked by photographer to give different poses and that was a little joke he had with them ^^

So happy and grateful for the last few pics and especially at @dandelion606 for her perserverance and translations supplied, your participation is so much appreciated here, thank you...
Lets continue to support our SJS as he continues his ASIAN TOUR 2014, and hope that true fans out there, will protect him and appreciate him during his meetings. Hopefully, those near him will be more aware and protect him better from intrusive and offensive attitudes and behaviours. Enjoy the "Lets have Fun 2014" tour and FM in Japan....FIGHTING!
"Boy Go'....is amazing! Lovelovelove it, absolutely!! Bring it on SJS! Waiting for the next track "Fantasy Girl" excited much....woot woot!!!
SJS FIGHTING!!
=D> =D>

Guest dandelion606

1795144_795348420505939_3147002582973262
TVBS updated <Jisub's saying> on their FB. So I guess that should be fine to post here. It's the 1st part of a very touching narration by Jisub. 
<A story that I've told no one>I debut when I was very young, have been in the industry for a long time now;Not intended to be mysterious,but as an actorI should have such a charm that people would want to know more about me.Even though I cannot hide myselfI still want to leave some spacefor audience to become curious about me.

Guest olang

Hand-held signs used by Taiwanese fans at the FM.10447855_603099389788933_481444111287349
Taiwan's legendary "mango shaved ice".45835_603099296455609_177099806665702634A cute gift from SJSTWFC.10344836_603099099788962_481336213703962
51k Flower Box10447610_603098989788973_386564099816853
cr:SJSTWFC
HongKong FM Infohttp://www.hkticketing.com.hk/
http://www.acmusicentertainment.com/

Guest dandelion606

10459095_795350540505727_351010513638491
Jisub's Saying (update 2)
* Since it's actually a short essay by Jisub, I'll repeat the previous part(s) as well whenever there's an update.

<A Story that I've Told No One> - So Ji Sub

I debut when I was very young, have been in the industry for a long time now;Not intended to be mysterious,but as an actorI should have such a charm that people would want to know more about me.Even though I cannot hide myselfI still want to leave some spacefor audience to become curious about me.
I feel depressed too, living such a life;In fact, I'm envious of the young people nowadays,'cause they are free, and do whatever they want;but I never expect that I can be the same.

Guest sara62

Rewatching Go boy/Boy Go MV, I found something interesting. Have you noticed that he's watching a scene of 18 years MV in one of the scenes. It's so interesting. He's curious to know what's going on, stops and watches it. While he's the only one who watches and the other three are not watching. And adult Jisub-nim gets closer to the screen to see what Jisub-nim in the game is watching. So lovely.SO_JI_SUB_18_Years_Feat_18_Years.jpgSO_JI_SUB_Boy_Go_Feat_Soul_Dive_MV_9.jpg

Of course I did the same when I saw it. HahaUntitled_2.gif