So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest shora

i realy hope he'll come to indonesia sometime

it's more than enough to meet him in person once in a lifetime.
......day dream8-> 8->

Guest cincalawra

sara62 said: Join us!^^

Guys, support the projects we are doing. It's so lovely to show Jisub-nim that how much we love him. All of you have definitely your favorite song. A song that always has been in your playlist and makes you feel warm. The language of the song? It's not important. Isn't it great to share the feeling of warmness with Jisub-nim whom we endearingly love? So just post your favorite song here. And pick a picture of a famous place in your country to show your city loves him too. Isn't it easy? Yeah, it is. I'm sure all of you are already preparing yours!

Don't forget our flower project. Let's cheer on him. Let's show him our love. If you are willing to donate, please donate via paypal to achuisle_@naver.com[deleted image -- due to regulation]

Yay! He's coming to my country!!! OMG!! I am so gonna buy th ticket no matter how pricey it is!!! The fact that i cn see him close up! <3 Even when my fav idol big bang came down here for a concert, i didnt even bother to buy the tix coz of over budget~ hheheh OMG! Really neva thot of SJS comin here! #fangirling

Guest sara62

cincalawra

said:

Out of topic

I think we can see that best times/happy moments for Ji Sub-nim were when he was shooting Master's Sun, yes?His face was so light up, smiling ear to ear... wish to see him in another happy moments ;-)

Guest sara62

This one might have been posted before back in 2011. But I love it. So again...BTW, guys who have donated please pm me your real first name and country. I've asked some of the guys. The others please.
DSC_5824.jpg

Guest olang

@cincalawra

tumblr_n5tixkyrF81tvsjixo1_500.jpg

cr:as tagged via F.Kerim

@littlekoala was kind enough to translate and share So Ji Sub's acceptance speech last December. If you want to check her original post, go to page #859.  

I shouldn’t make it short today right.

I would like to say Thank you, but, um.. I am sorry that I got this award. I don't know if I deserve this.

In just two more years, it will be almost 20 years since I started my acting career.

From last year, it was very difficult, painful, and also distressing to act.
So, it was very terrifying for me to go out on the set.
As an actor, I should deliver the energy of vigor and happiness to the viewers. 
But, I am so sorry because I think I couldn’t able to do that and I feel as if I acted not for real.

Every actor should have this kind of worry and may go into a slump.
I think I am experiencing it right now.
I will try to overcome and come out of it, and I will try to be an actor who passes vigorous and happy energy to you.
I will endeavor to be an actor who is somewhat unique.

Lastly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Happy New Year.

Source:http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=416&aid=0000059800

"Keep your #CityLovesSoJiSub pictures coming!"

10455646_10152292258598500_3970546732342

cr:Olivia Kusnandar

Guest sara62

I'm so touched that I want to cry. He's an angel. He is. He's deserved to be loved.
Just see how wonderful, sweet and caring Jisub-nim is. He's the first one to do this. As you might know a lot of Taiwan fans couldn't buy the FM ticket. It was sold out in just 2 hours and there were some problems with the site server and other things. But Jisub-nim is kind enough to hold two consecutive fan meeting in one night for his Taiwan fans. So guys who couldn't get the ticket can enjoy his presence too. So he will be holding two FMs. One from 7-10 PM. The other from 12-3 AM the same night. It's very late at night. But fans are sooooooo happy with this. Jisub-nim, we are soooooooooooooooooooo proud of you.

@olang. This is what the article is about.
10437782_783137211727060_471068476653425
10478157_783137161727065_592055986797107

Taiwan fans are so lucky..This makes us as fans love and loves him more..He has a very good heart..He one in a milion there will be no other like him..I very proud to be his fans..So Ji Sub oppa saranghae..Can not wait to see a video or pic from his FM :x :x

Thank you so much @Olang and here is my song for  SJS...enjoy.....
"Sexy Eyes" - Dr Hook

I guess to have the opportunity to meet him maybe once in this lifetime will be such an amazing experience. Congratulations and best wishes SJS for your Asian Tour and thank you for extending your tour for the adoring fans, you have such a big heart....absolutely!
Thank you....@Everyone FIGHTING!!....Waiting excitedly for the new album....FIGHTING!

>:D<

Guest sirius51

Aaaw....oppa...you've got to stop being so sweet, so nice, so adorable and so admirable. Think about my weak heart. :D
Isn't he the sweetest guy ever? He's just so...I don't know, he makes me lost words, everytime. He makes me love him more everyday and I've just got this urge to hug him >:D<
I just hope he won't overworked himself and that he'll get enough rest. We don't want him to get sick, rite?

To all of you Ji Sub luckiest and loveliest fans, you who've got this chance to meet him up close and personal, do not miss this chance. Go buy your ticket, right now!! Repay his love, show lots of supports, make him and us all proud.
And to the rest of us who aren't so lucky, let's keep fingers cross. Girls can dream, right? Who knows what the future bring. Let's keep support and love him. Aja, aja fighting!!!

Thanks a lot to @Paradicez, @liezaj, @chakitababe, @dessertbanshee and everyone who have submitted the beautiful city pictures. Somehow I feel a bit closer to all of you, now that I know where you guys are come from :)
I bet SJS will happy to know he's got fans from all over the world.

And your songs are all so beautiful. I keep playing them today. They make my heart warm and make me think about him
:)

Guest desertbanshee

Wow, the posts lately have been so beautiful and heartfelt, such a pleasure dropping in here and seeing all the love

Here is my favourite song that i want to keep it for SJS " Thank you - Dido" ...the lyrics make me think of SJS "and even if i could it'd all be grey but your picture is on my wall..it reminds me that it's not so bad.."

And here is the pic from my city
rrrrrrrrrrrr_zps2d161f40.jpg