So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

@sara62: i just sent those pics to my friends who don't want to admit SJS beauty, and this time they conceded that our oppa is really handsome and manly and want more pic from me but i said " it's too late." =)))
Suddenly i miss oppa in this pic pt3x6_zps79eda15f.jpg

Guest Crystaln

Drooling..    :x   love love all the pics.  I now love his short hair the most, I just remember at one of the earlier post,  that he cut his hair one morning.. WOW  I just love his free spirit character.., and it turned out beautiful.

and I want to see his full arm up close, if only he drops his shirt down a little bit.. the tattoos is so cool  :D

He says "My tattoos might be the baddest thing I've done in my life". But come on his tattoos are sooooo cool and wonderful like himself. As if those marble arms lack something when I watch his older dramas. His tattoos just are so So Ji Sub style. Please TV sajangnims, let them be displayed on TV too. Aren't your rules just too strict? I mean what's so bad about having tattoos. I sooooooo love them. (He and his tatoos. He and his eyes. He and his personality. He and his works). I think getting too much of him in one day has made me crazy!

sara62 said: He says "My tattoos might be the baddest thing I've done in my life". But come on his tattoos are sooooo cool and wonderful like himself. As if those marble arms lack something when I watch his older dramas. His tattoos just are so So Ji Sub style. Please TV sajangnims, let them be displayed on TV too. Aren't your rules just too strict? I mean what's so bad about having tattoos. I sooooooo love them. (He and his tatoos. He and his eyes. He and his personality. He and his works). I think getting too much of him in one day has made me crazy!

mabelialong said: sara62 said: He says "My tattoos might be the baddest thing I've done in my life". But come on his tattoos are sooooo cool and wonderful like himself. As if those marble arms lack something when I watch his older dramas. His tattoos just are so So Ji Sub style. Please TV sajangnims, let them be displayed on TV too. Aren't your rules just too strict? I mean what's so bad about having tattoos. I sooooooo love them. (He and his tatoos. He and his eyes. He and his personality. He and his works). I think getting too much of him in one day has made me crazy!

Awww so many new pics of so ji sub, what a paradise :x

He just way soooo sexy on the Gentleman pics. Pleaseee come with your new movie/drama soon so ji sub ssi

Yes cha seung won showed his tattoo on the greatest love, I think it's depend on the role/character. Joo joong won character is not appropriate to have tattoos.

Maybe next project SJS plays a role who suited to have tattoos, they sure will let them displayed on screen.

Guest Crystaln

Those great spy movies, there has to be a really bad villain character to make it great.  I somehow want to see him play a charisma bad a** character, as he had wanted to challenge himself a different role.   

But before that, please Mr.  So, pick another NOT dying and if you can some cute or romantic roles please.  I don’t have a heart to see you in pain any more. 

He is too delicious yummy.. dreamy..      :x     , I’m a little greedy wanting to see him on screen all the time, it means he has to work overtime  :P

Guest Sos1430293422

Wow too many posts today for the awesome pics...*all saved!..and feel myself also should post something on it!! :P
agreed to Crystaln that he should choose one more comedy romantic or charismatic character..& i think that role also will challenge him as a great actor since he is shy person...with the look as in the gentleman's pics..he would be the most romantic man in the world:D.. and yes he is in TMS is not enough for me....Jisub oppa pleaseee just do one more for rom com series!! :-bd

As part of the "Rice Donation Project" following items were sent to SJS:

1 - Photos taken by ZionHome
leo59m3f.jpg
khvm6cqg.jpg

2 - Donation certificate provided by ZionHome

3 - Posters
cgw7vttm.jpg
bbylia8e.jpg
shkstqzz.jpg

4 - Collage with a beautiful wooden photo frame

kxjjdvpv.jpg 

Guest Crystaln

It 's awesome     :)>-   You all are so great in arts and writing ^:)^  ^:)

I was away on business for a while, did not have time to  Thank you all for your efforts, hard works to make this great project happened, and thank you all the great posts and updates in this forum.  I'm greatly feeling so lucky to have a chance to participate in this project .

A big shout out to @chakitababe for writing a beautiful dedication and to our resident graphic designer @efesun who worked diligently and tirelessly with Kinko's Korea to ensure prompt delivery of the above mentioned items to 51K.

I'm not talking about idols. They and their fans live in their own interesting world. But honestly, I've always felt many Korean celebs ignore their I-fans. But Sonick is different . He doesn't like to be in the spotlight. Still he has a unique connection to his fans. And he never forgets his international fans. Seeing they use English in 51k, upload pictures for green members who are mostly non-Korean, publishing SONICe magazine with some English make me even more certain that how dedicated to his fans he is. I feel so good just by a few-min tour at his 51k. This man is the wonder. This man is unique. This man is the magician. This man is the love itself. Falling in love with him deeper and deeper day by day.2fbd8d629d1f.jpg