So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest didibabez1

I just ordered the album on yesasia.com I can not wait for it... still waiting for SONICe to arrive. I hope someday I meet him so I can get an autograph.

Guest mizzle23

[Mini Album] So Ji Sub – Corona Borealis

Thanks so much for your your share Sarvin!

His voice is so "nice" in hip-hop. ^^

I wonder what he is singing about? I really want to know the means of his songs, the thinkings on his mind. I just know it about "sa-rang", but I'm not well in Korean to understand deeply. It's great If someone in here can share the english lyric versions.

Once again! Thx Sarvin ^^

***Hahaha – this is cute & funny at the same time because I think nobody chooses their clothing depending on their blood types. :lol:

Blood type and style: Men

As it is known a person's blood type influences his/her character and temperament. There are 4 blood types:

I – O, II – A, III – B, IV – AB. In Russia the first classification is commonly used.

When I was in Korea 85% of my friends and acquaintance asked me about my blood type ))) Why is it so important?))

Indeed there are a lot of investigations on blood type and it influence person. One of them is devoted to interconnections between a blood group and style. Let see the findings^^

(skipped unrelated ...)

3. AB-type males – New American Suit Look

One-word desctiption: "arrangement"

Logical, cool-headed guys with rational mind. Like order in everything, persons of scrupulous care who attentive even to the minutest details.

Most of out-standing people such as Albert Einstein and Bill Gates have AB-group.

Their style: classical, formal attire, argyle check or gingham chenk shirts and knitwear. Classical and solidaccessory finish the image.

Celebrity icon: So Ji-sub

9.jpg

Anyway, if our blood type determines our traits, this division has sense because our style depends on the way of thinking and character.

What is your or your boyfriend blood type?))

Looking for materials and visual aids for this article I realised that my ideal match and the type that appeals me the most is AB=))

Credits: http://pann.news.nate.com/info/25260008

* This post is written by Daria Esaulova, one of the Korea Blog's Worldwide Korea Bloggers.

Source : blog.korea.net/?p=776... ( English Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Link to read full article : http://www.hancinema.net/blood-type-and-style-men-40204.html

welcome willenette , mizzle23 ... hope to find english lyrics! will search more ^_^

Hi sarvin, thanks for posting so many stuff here. He looks adorable no matter what. Anyone can recognize him when they see his eyes right away.Can't wait for his upcoming stuff! About his upcoming drama, looks like this will be a good series. Looking forward to see him again.... :D

Lee Yeon Hee comes back to TV in ‘Ghost’ with So Ji Sub

lee_yeon_hee_white_dress_cf_event_120127_04.jpg

Actress Lee Yeon Hee comes back to TV after a year away.

A representative of Lee Yeon Hee’s management company said to My Daily on March 21st, “Lee Yeon Hee will appear on SBS’s ‘Ghost’. After careful consideration on ‘Ghost’, recently decided to appear on it.”

‘Ghost’ is the drama to follow Park Yoochun’s ‘Rooftop Prince’ which premiers on March 21st. Lee Yeon Hee’s coming back to TV about a year after SBS’s ‘Paradise Ranch’.

The male lead for the drama ‘Ghost’ has already been confirmed as So Ji Sub. So Ji Sub and Lee Yeon Hee have worked together on cable channel OCN drama ‘U-Turn’ in 2008 so the expectation on their chemistry is high.

Lee Yeon Hee will play the role of a former police academy ulzzang and an agent of the elite Cyber Investigation Unit, Yoo Gang Mi. So Ji Sub will play the role of the elite Cyber Investigation Unit detective and chadonam Kim Woo Hyun (played by So Ji Sub). (Chadonam: A man who is extremely rational and is clear on what he wants but is sweet to the woman he loves.)

‘Ghost’ is a project with the participation of Kim Hyung Shik PD and writer Kim Eun Hee of ‘Sign’ that will tell the stories of the agents of the Cyber Investigation Unit.

Image: Dispatch

Source: My Daily via Nate

Credit: kpopfever.com

Guest Leena651

Lee Yeon Hee comes back to TV in ‘Ghost’ with So Ji Sub

I'm really excited on this new drama!!!

LYH & SJS again on a project will definitely stir up a lot of goodies :wub:

Love the project they did for U-TURN~!

I hope they can still keep the chemistry from that project to this new one...

Sarvin --

Thanks for the lovely "G" pics :w00t:

DANG~ Minah and Jisub looks super HAWT!!!

I would love to see them in a romantic comedy together ^_^

Aahahahhaa~ whose with me on this????

Sarvin --

Hi 'hmonggirl30', I really can't wait for this also. Finally I will see him soon in the small screen again. Ohhh……….this is their 2nd time pairing already…..so sad that I wasn’t able to watch that “U-Turn”. But, this won’t be the 1st time that I watch LYH since I've seen her previous drama. :lol:

Lee Yeon Hee Reunites with So Ji Sub in Upcoming SBS Drama

by: hotshotlover30 on Mar 21, 2012

fbfb9bc837066c5b8e9bab0d2ba44b06_large.jpg

Lee Yeon Hee has been cast as the female lead in upcoming drama “Ghost,” starring So Ji Sub. This will be their second drama together. Back in 2008, the two had starred in OCN drama “U-Turn.”

On March 21, representatives of “Ghost” confirmed, “Lee Yeon Hee has been cast for the lead role in ‘Ghost.’ Now that we have Lee Yeon Hee and So Ji Sub already lined up, we are busy casting actors for other roles.”

Lee Yeon Hee will take on the role of Yoo Kang Mi, a beautiful, elite agent in the cyber crimes investigation unit. So Ji Sub will play Kim Woo Hyun, a cold-hearted, perfectionist detective also in the same cyber crimes investigation unit.

“Ghost” will premiere on SBS once Park Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min’s “Rooftop Prince,” ends mid-May.

ef78cf4c9b1aba4fbbe76a40865026b5_large.jpg

Credit : soompi news

Guest Leena651

So Ji Sub releases “Such A Story” MV

Mini3_2012_1000002.jpg

Actor So Ji Sub recently released his new mini-album, ‘Seat of the Northern Crown’, and has just unveiled his music video for the title track, “Such A Story”.

So Ji Sub released his new mini-album through various online music sites on March 20th. Differing from his previous 2011 single album ‘Pick Up Line‘, this new highly-anticipated mini-album contains multiple tracks featuring some of today’s top artists.

Composer Kim Gun Woo who has in the past worked with big names in the industry such as Jewelryand SG Wannabe has written and produced all the tracks on the album, and the new release is drawing interest as stars such as Bobby Kim, Huh Gak, and soprano singer Han Kyung Mi have lent their voices to complete the project.

‘Breaking Up’ is a common theme for all the songs on the album which consist of popular melodies that are trending today. The title track, “Such A Story” also features popular vocal trainer Mellow who assisted with vocal training for stars such as Huh Gak, Lee Hyori, and Baek Ji Young.

The lyrics to “Such A Story” sing about a man who wants to leave his lover and his woman who cannot seem to let him go.

Check Out the MV HERE

image credit as tagged

CR: Allkpop

Guest sonicklism

Such a Story MV cap.

os201203231517770714_0.jpg

credit : http://media.paran.com/enter/view.kth?dirnews=909175&year=2012

Lee Hyo Ri's Twitter posted "SJS donated stuff" - - blace enamel shoes (prices 25 million) and jeans (prices 15 million).

sjsshoejeandonate.jpg

credit : http://media.paran.com/news/view.kth?dirnews=909959&year=2012

Always - - Japan premier on June 30, 2012

keX20120323.173637_0.jpg

credit : http://media.paran.com/news/view.kth?dirnews=911492&year=2012

Guest khin myint

Sarvin --

Yap, they're good together in U _ TURN and can't wait to see though.....

Thank you guys for the all updates...

*WAVES*

Guest Leena651

YAY, I TOPPED A PAGE!!!!

SHARING A PIC FOR THIS SPECIAL PAGE ^_^

VOVIN_SPRING2012_100001.jpg

I'm still watching Such A Story MV , and still so complicated for me to understand ! :sweatingbullets:

Sarvin -

If you read the lyrics to the song... You'll probably understand the concept of the MV :)

From my understanding, he doesn't want to be hold down by a relationship with a good memory. He wants the break up to be seen as a good thing. He knows it was hard on both of them. He doesn't want her to try to win him back. He has overcome the emotions and moved on.. He wishes that she should too. The lingering moments and memories aren't there anymore. He has gotten stronger and will be able to stand on his own.

**Anyone wants to share their thoughts and views on the MV :D ***

image credit as tagged/yahoo.kr

Hey, fellow fans of So Ji Sub!

Here is the topic for So Ji Sub's upcoming drama 'Ghost' so if anyone has further information, news, and pictures... remember to share at the topic! Thanks! :)