So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest khin myint

I missed WH , Coco , Khin , phoenix dear ... hope SJS fans are doing well ~

Miss you too my dear :)sarvin :) Just came back from Burma and took 3 weeks off. I'm reading all updates. Thanks for updating ..... we're very lucky and I'm sure Jisub will be very proud to have fans like you guys :rolleyes:

***Who wouldn't, huh? :lol:

T-ara’s Hyomin says, “I am attracted to So Ji Seop”

20120125_1327478636_44773200_1.jpg

T-ara members, who are keeping busy with their title song “Lovey-Dovey,” recently talked about their ideal types of men.

On January 20, T-ara appeared on SBS’s radio, Jung Sun Hee’s Night Like Tonight, and talked about their ideal men. Leader soyeon said, “I want to get married instead of just dating. So I like a person who is gentle and dignified.” Qri said, “I like a person who is passionate about his job.”

Hyomin said, “I like a man who is simple and honest and looks good in a sweater. I saw So Ji Seop on MBC’s Infinite Challenge and I was attracted by his charm. He said that he likes Secret among girl groups on the show but I want him to pay attention to T-ara as well.”

The radio show airs everyday at midnight.

Source: TV Report / korea.com

nice to see you again Khin dear :wub:

check the pix @Jum's blog

SoJiSub & HanHyoJoo in Thailand (Suvarnabumi Airport) 26 Jan 2012

and youtube vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9CodRf1Dso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qe0uPr88ko

it seems SJS gained a little weigh ^_^ how nice he waved hand for all :wub:

Thanks to all of our dear Thai friends for sharing these b08.gif

Guest charlesriver

SJS looked so handsome! :wub:

u r right sarvin, his face is not so thin as in the movie.

Thank you Thai fans for sharing the pix and clips, and what a warm welcome! :D

Guest khin myint

SJS looked so handsome! :wub:

u r right sarvin, his face is not so thin as in the movie.

Thank you Thai fans for sharing the pix and clips, and what a warm welcome! :D

Yap, he looks very relax and much better my dear CR and sarvin. He was soooo thin than... BTW, don't they look good together???? :rolleyes:

Thanks Thai fans and sarvin for sharing..

*waves*

Wow! Thanks for the photos and videos.

Jisub looks happy! :D

Some Korean fans went there and they met Jisub at Hua Hin resort last night. (Jan.26)

Manager gave them detailed schedule. So they will follow Jisub. I am hearing live update from them :D

more pix by dear PomPam Yaitato ... SJS is looking at her :D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

another fancam from Thailand ... untill last moments ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUnfR1yNwwg

thanks to phunkorn2361000

Saturn onni , I'm waiting for korean's updates as well :)

Hi sarvin, thanks for posting these photos. I thought all along that he'll be in Thailand next week yet. I'm glad that their movie "Always," will be screened at the fest amongst some 50 pictures from Asia and Hollywood & other notable Hollywood stars will also be in attendance. I heard "Always" is slated to open in Thailand on February 2 and will soon be shown in Japan and Taiwan as well. :lol:

Guest Leena651

So Ji Sub & Han Hyo Joo attends the 2012 Hua Hin International Film Festival in Thailand

Yohap2012_Thailand.jpg

Summary Translation: Hmonggirl30

Actor So Ji Sub & Actress Han Hyo Joo have been officially selected to attend the 2012 Hua Hin International Film Festival in Thailand as representatives from Korea's Entertainment Industry. They are the only Korean Actor and Actress who are invited to attend this special event. SJS & HHJ's movie, "ONLY YOU" have also been selected to be screen at the film festival. This has brought massive media attention and increased their popularity.

During their arrival on January 27th, they were greeted by many Thai fans at the airport. After it has been confirmed that SJS will attend, local and other media outlet have been sending inquiries for interviews; therefore, So subsequently will keep to a hectic schedule while in Thailand.

The movie "Only You" will be released in Thailand on February 2nd. Also, the movie is schedule to be release in Japan and Taiwan soon.

Source & image: Osen

cr: yahoo.kr