So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

always welcome CR ^_^

hi smashingalou :)

[Korean Magazine] No. October 2011 <Singles> (Cover ~)

you see his new tattoo, right? ;) we saw it on Infinity Challenge for first time but still not clear ...

singles.jpg

these are from DC & 51K ...

Title: 연휴시작! (Holidays started!)

rkd3qrnpxfhxtkfnwr3q.jpg

추석잘보내세요~(Have a happy Chusuk ~)

*waves*

Guest Miss Polen

Hello everyone ! Thanks for posting and translating the preview video.

Since we are all curious about the ending of this new movie, how will you finish this statement?

"My gut feeling says Cheolmin (SJS) will _______________________________________________ ."

This is my guess...... I might be way out in the left field but..

My gut feeling says Cheolmin will somehow be rescued from despair by Jeonghwa .

Anyone care to try ?

I can't wait to see this movie. Unfortunately, I don't think it will make it to VIFF this year.

Hi ~ save save all pic ~

dear sarvin naver is the first site for official pic and vod : click right bottom player for wmv 720p HD ~~

picture from mag W 10 [ SJS HHJ ] --> http://bbs.movie.daum.net/gaia/do/movie/menu/star/photo/read?articleId=100068&bbsId=P002

or --> http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sojisub&no=977343&page=1&bbs=

w1 --> 4H9xs.jpg

ROBb9.jpg

8tlSk.jpg

thanks Coco dear ... I didn't recognize this girl is han hyo joo beside Jisub for mag W pix ! just found it on hyo joo's soompi thread! :huh: her face is very different with light - heave make-ups :)

*quoted image*

*waves*

welcome dear ^__^

official of onlyu --> http://www.2011onlyu.co.kr/

s511l.jpg

3o33s.jpg

from -- http://51k.styleship.com/10fw/company/news_view.asp?BoardNo=100&page=1&keyword1=&keyword2=

looklike 2morrow have onlyu press confrence [[ 11:00부터 압구정 CGV에서 진행됩니다 ]]

so sad .. am off :tears:

*** LSG? I always find myself confuse for this kind of ranking. SJS should have been higher..... :unsure:

****************************************************************************************************

Kim Hyun Joong & Lee Seung Gi voted as the “Top Men of Fall”

SS501‘s Kim Hyun Joong and popular MC Lee Seung Gi were recently voted as the top two men of the Fall season.

From September 8th until the 14th, online portal website Monkey3 held a poll asking for the “Top male celebrity for the Fall season”. The results from a total of 8,180 participants voted Kim Hyun Joong in first place with a total of 46% (3,781) of the votes, revealing the public’s overwhelming support for the idol.

Following closely in second is well known MC, Lee Seung Gi, garnering 44% (~3599) of the votes. Following the top two were Won Bin, Big Bang‘s TOP, So Ji Sub, and Jang Geun Suk ranking from 3rd-6th place respectively.

Netizens revealed their approval of the results by posting comments such as, “So Ji Sub was defeated by none other than Kim Hyun Joong!” and “There’s nothing that can compare to Kim Hyun Joong’s eyes.”

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong has been busy with his endorsement for Japanese brand ‘HEATFACT‘, and revealed his commercial film earlier today.

Source: TVDaily via Nate / allkpop

Guest lusiuchi

yes you're right sarvin16 i'm also not recognize hyo joo in that photoshoot she's look so sexsi right ^^

oh but look ji sub face always be calm and look so cool waaa i love the photographer

Guest sonicklism

85 User(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 84 guests, 0 anonymous users

Wave to all & those 84 guests !!!

Thanks for all pics, clips, links. Can't wait for tomorrow press conference of Always / Only You (11 am. at CGV Apgujeong)

Guest charlesriver

From DC about "Only You" movie premiere info:

9월 20일 제작보고회

10월 6일 부산 국제 영화제

10월 15일 오직 그대만 쇼케이스 1차

10월 16일 오직 그대만 쇼케이스 2차

10월 17일 오직 그대만 VIP 시사회

10월 20일 개봉 이래

(translation in Chinese from baidu)

9月20日:《只有你》制作发表会 (press release)

10月6日:釜山国际电影节 (BIFF)

10月15日:《只有你》第一轮Showcase (1st round stage visits?)

10月16日:《只有你》第二轮Showcase (2nd round stage visit?)

10月17日:《只有你》VIP试映会 (VIP premiere)

10月20日:《只有你》上映 (official showing date)

===============================

Miss Polen my gut feeling is Cheolmin tries to leave quietly because he does not want Jeonghwa to see him now

she gets her eyesight back. Jeonghwa tracks him down in Thailand and they live happily ever after. :D

SJS & HHJ are on the new W magazine. Besides Singles, SJS will also be on Highcut, Z_zin.

Ladies, get ready!!!

Guest khin myint

welcome dear ^__^

official of onlyu --> http://www.2011onlyu.co.kr/

from -- http://51k.styleship.com/10fw/company/news_view.asp?BoardNo=100&page=1&keyword1=&keyword2=

looklike 2morrow have onlyu press confrence [[ 11:00부터 압구정 CGV에서 진행됩니다 ]]

so sad .. am off :tears:

sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif They match each others..... It isn't coco?

@ sarvin : Very beautiful gifs dears...

Thanks to all for the updates.. hope beautiful ending also my dear CR :rolleyes:

It's anyone know Eng Sub for the "Infinity Challenge"?? Wonder what are they exactly talking about (even though he is so cute just to look at him....) Thanks guys:

*WAVES*

Guest Miss Polen

From DC about "Only You" movie premiere info:

9월 20일 제작보고회

10월 6일 부산 국제 영화제

10월 15일 오직 그대만 쇼케이스 1차

10월 16일 오직 그대만 쇼케이스 2차

10월 17일 오직 그대만 VIP 시사회

10월 20일 개봉 이래

(translation in Chinese from baidu)

9月20日:《只有你》制作发表会 (press release)

10月6日:釜山国际电影节 (BIFF)

10月15日:《只有你》第一轮Showcase (1st round stage visits?)

10月16日:《只有你》第二轮Showcase (2nd round stage visit?)

10月17日:《只有你》VIP试映会 (VIP premiere)

10月20日:《只有你》上映 (official showing date)

Miss Polen my gut feeling is Cheolmin tries to leave quietly because he does not want Jeonghwa to see him now

she gets her eyesight back. Jeonghwa tracks him down in Thailand and they live happily ever after. :D

SJS & HHJ are on the new W magazine. Besides Singles, SJS will also be on Highcut, Z_zin.

Ladies, get ready!!!

Hi Charlesriver,

Thanks for your participation !! ^_^

Nice answer !! I like it

I guess many of us are hopeless romantics and will always go for the " live happily ever after " ending.

yes you're right sarvin16 i'm also not recognize hyo joo in that photoshoot she's look so sexsi right ^^

oh but look ji sub face always be calm and look so cool waaa i love the photographer

Hi lusiuchi, their photo together is very very hot! Something about that photo just sent a sexy vibe up my spine! So Ji Sub screams perfection. They both look great. I can't wait for the movie to come out. :lol:

<Only You / Always> Press Conference (2011.09.20)

after long time I see him such friendly with an actress ... his hand on her shoulder ^_^:wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

... part 2

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

... part 3

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi sarvin, thanks for posting many captures from the movie presscon. In the pictures, So Ji Sup showed off his manly appearance, and Han Hyo Joo revealed her sexy appearance. It’s perfect. :lol: That fact that these guys get along so well is so awesome. :lol: