So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

*** BJY sings well. Oh, I like the song. Her voice is amazing. :lol:

Baek Ji Young sings for Road No. 1 OST

20100720_baekjiyoungroadno1ost_main.jpg

On July 21st (KST), part 4 soundtrack (OST) for MBC’s drama Road No. 1 was released.

The ballad track is titled Same Heart and it is sung by veteran singer Baek Ji Young. Because Baek Ji Young is known to have success when singing a drama soundtrack (most recently Do Not Forget from IRIS), many netizens and her fans are anticipating Same Heart to be a hit as well.

Same Heart is composed by Ahn Young Min, who in the past has work with Kim Yong Joon and Hwang Jung Eum’s Couple as well as Lee Suk Hoon’s 10 Reasons To Love You. This track looks to help express the feelings of two lovers from the drama Lee Jang Woo (So Ji Sub) and Kim Soo Yeon (Kim Ha Neul), as it is the main theme song of Kim Soo Yeon. Check out the track below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTi_6muBuI&feature=player_embedded

Previously released Road No. 1 soundtracks 1, 2 and 3 are sang by Hwanhee (By Becoming The Wind), Wheesung (Even If the World Separates Us) and IU (Because I’m A Woman).

Source : allkpop

His sarvin 16, how was SJS in Glass Shoes? my sis told me she watched it 4-5 years ago and she was hooked with SJS after that. I first watch SJS in Memories of Bali around 5 years ago and he left a lasting impression on me....but it was in Cain and Abel that i was mesmerized by his acting.....so now i am his fan :) Now, i am waiting to watch Road No.1

*hugz* to all SJS oppa fans..... i am excited that there are more and more discussions coming in...Bring it on :)

am wondering what is SJS next project.... I haven't seen any of his movies yet but i am hoping he will get more projects in the future...i especially like his SONY CF....

I totally agree with you. for me it can be tuneful news if SJS and HJM become real couple I love both of them very much ... every time I see them in Cain & Abel I fantasize how could be if their characters were real

"SJS once said besides beauty, he prefers a woman who can smile like a child and has a good family background"

And who fits the description no other than HJM who is living with grandparents, parents & older sister.. just wishful seeing their onscreen chemistry in C&A!

... I do wish SJS would really find his other half, someone who really take care of him this dude deserve to be happy.

me too ... I wish all the best for him :rolleyes:

His sarvin 16, how was SJS in Glass Shoes? my sis told me she watched it 4-5 years ago and she was hooked with SJS after that. I first watch SJS in Memories of Bali around 5 years ago and he left a lasting impression on me.... but it was in Cain and Abel that i was mesmerized by his acting.....so now i am his fan :) Now, i am waiting to watch Road No.1

I can't say very much becouse I can't find any english soft subs for this drama! :huh:if anybody have it please help me! blush.gif .... nonetheless i'm watching his acting and he is very funny there :lol: I love his ARCH characters, like in "Thousand Years Of Love" or in "Glass Shoes" :D he is changed very much, becomes more MANNISH ^_^

miss u dear dany ... wish you be happy & healthy :)

thanks for all the updates ... :wub:

Guest khin myint

*** BJY sings well. Oh, I like the song. Her voice is amazing. :lol:

Thanks sis willenette and coco for updating news and pictures :) Miss him and hope taking lots of rest ;)

*wave* to all jisub fans....

I am really enjoying Road Number One.

Actually this is my first drama of year 2010. I didn't watch any drama this year.

Episode 10 was just the best!

I've always support Jisub's all decision. Now I am so proud of actor So Ji Sub who is acting Jang Woo of Road Number One.

Haha I've forgotten how much time takes watching one drama. I'm so busy, watching drama on TV, reading & posting reviews here and there...

Guest charlesriver

Actually this is my first drama of year 2010. I didn't watch any drama this year.

I've always support Jisub's all decision. Now I am so proud of actor So Ji Sub who is acting Jang Woo of Road Number One.

Haha I've forgotten how much time takes watching one drama. I'm so busy, watching drama on TV, reading & posting reviews here and there...

Episode 10 is a major turning point of the relationship between Jang Woo and Tai Ho. I like how it was done.

I love the long conversation between them in front of fire. I'm surprised by Jang Woo's remark about hating

a friendship building on killing people....

=========

Wave to all Jisub lovers. It has been a while. Hope you all are well.

Guest khin myint

I'm still waiting for more sub episodes... really can't wait to watch..Did you get my e-mail saturn? Asking about Jisub's BD in Nov. We are coming on Nov.1.Pls let us know if any plan for him..thanks!

Guest khin myint

=========

Wave to all Jisub lovers. It has been a while. Hope you all are well.

Welcome back my dear charlesriver :) We miss ya!!!

*wave* to all jisub fans...Hi merc... I see you down there...

Guest Leena651

Nice to have you back Charlesriver *hug* Miss you chingu :D

Hmmm... It's been quiet lately with no updates or news of Jisub...

Hope all is well...

When I watched Cain & Abel, I felt that SJS and HJM was a good match for each other. The BTS showed their friendship as well. However I felt sad that due to rumours, SJS revealed that he stopped contacting HJM. It seemed like both SJS and HJM wanted to maintain a distance not to spur further romance rumours. Sometimes I pity the stars because they are being watched like a hawk regarding their private life. I think it will be good if SJS has friends he can talk to (regardless of male or female) in this difficult time mourning the passing of Park Yong Ha.

Guest charlesriver

HUG khin, hmonggirl30 ! ! ! Sorry I was taking a long break...

Jisub has been back shooting CFs now after the short break. Keeping himself busy will

help easing the pain of losing his best friend like that. Still find it hard to

believe the fact that Park Yong Ha is gone forever!

Guest khin myint

HUG khin, hmonggirl30 ! ! ! Sorry I was taking a long break...

Jisub has been back shooting CFs now after the short break. Keeping himself busy will

help easing the pain of losing his best friend like that. Still find it hard to

believe the fact that Park Yong Ha is gone forever!

Yes dear charlesriver tears.gif our jisub been broken heart tears.gif and my heart is broken also when I saw him broken down..

Speaking of Jisub :rolleyes: our friend lyceun51 sharing ROAD NO 1 MAKING on YT:ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xho7WQi7BY4

*WAVE* TO ALL JISUB FANS... Where is our dearest coco :unsure: ? Miss your dear and hope everything OK :)

Guest charlesriver

I too wonder where our dear coco is. Please don't take break too long my dear!

In news today reported Jisub actually sang (should say hum) in Road No.1 OST "Lullaby".

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_news_view.asp?mi_id=MI0089381694

201007281903271.jpg

You can find it in episode 1 at 17min27sec, and episode 2 at 49min50sec thanks to Baidu Jisub fans pointing out.

When I watched Cain & Abel, I felt that SJS and HJM was a good match for each other. The BTS showed their friendship as well. However I felt sad that due to rumours, SJS revealed that he stopped contacting HJM. It seemed like both SJS and HJM wanted to maintain a distance not to spur further romance rumours. Sometimes I pity the stars because they are being watched like a hawk regarding their private life. I think it will be good if SJS has friends he can talk to (regardless of male or female) in this difficult time mourning the passing of Park Yong Ha.

hi Sam18q, i totally agree with you that it would be good to have someone to talk to as he mourn the passing of his best friend. it still saddened me whenever i think about how devastated SJS was during the funeral process.... may SJS oppa stays strong....

*wave* to all SJS fans....

Guest khin myint

I too wonder where our dear coco is. Please don't take break too long my dear!

In news today reported Jisub actually sang (should say hum) in Road No.1 OST "Lullaby".

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_news_view.asp?mi_id=MI0089381694

http://210.116.113.228/infoBBS/10/201007281903271.jpg

You can find it in episode 1 at 17min27sec, and episode 2 at 49min50sec thanks to Baidu Jisub fans pointing out.

w00t.gif Really, really? w00t.gif thanks my dear charlesriver I will pay 100% attention when I'm watching :rolleyes:

*wave* to all jisub fans...

w00t.gif Really, really? w00t.gif thanks my dear charlesriver I will pay 100% attention when I'm watching :rolleyes:

*wave* to all jisub fans...

Hi khin sis, I heard that So Ji Sub and Bae Yong Joon were hanging around together in a gym yesterday. It was also reported that there were Japanese fans all over. And it was mentioned that SJS is very handsome. :lol:

Guest charlesriver

Hi khin, in episode 11, I can clearly hear SJS sang the Lullaby, not just humming. :)

I want to buy the Road NO.1 OST CD now.

Hi khin sis, I heard that So Ji Sub and Bae Yong Joon were hanging around together in a gym yesterday. It was also reported that there were Japanese fans all over. And it was mentioned that SJS is very handsome. :lol:

Thanks willenette. Glad that SJS has pull himself back together. He is very very handsome. We know that. haha...

Jisub has been spotted filming Giordano CF with Shin Min Ah earlier this week.

Also, reported that he and little So Ji Sub will endorse DimChae fridge together.

From Baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=841165102

And he is invited by WOWOW to go to Japan on October 24.

http://www.ccdailynews.com/section/?knum=163543

Guest MariYEH

source: Sportseoul

cr: CDBLOOM at yooneunhye.net

Will Park Yong Ha's friends continue the role that he was supposed to star in?

20100729205400.jpg

There's a rising interest for the actor who will replace Park Young Ha in the drama Love Song.

Love Song, a remake project of Tian Mi Mi (1996) starring Leon Lai and Maggie Cheung, halted after the sudden death of the leading male actor Park Yong Ha in late June. Since the shocking event, Verdi Media has been in the process of looking for Yoon Eun Hye's new partner.

Presently, the top candidates are considered to be So Ji Sub, Ryu Si Won, and Won Bin, who are all Park Yong Ha's closest friends. Hence, there's a rising interest in who will continue the last project of the Hallyu star Park Yong Ha.

A member of the production team stated, "If we consider Park Yong Ha's international popularity, image, and etc. as a Hallyu star, it would be best if one of his closest colleague take his place. The choice would be a comfortable one for Yong Ha's fans, and it would be meaningful in a sense of completing his final project. But because his friends are all top stars, it's not easy to make the schedule fit. The person also may feel the pressure of replacing his friend."

The production team has set early August as the final decisions for the cast. They must begin filming before September at the latest in order to meet the schedule. This member stated, "We are at the final tuning stage of finding an actor who best fits Ms. Yoon Eun Hye."

Love Song will remake Tian Mi Mi, a movie which received lots of love in Asia including Korea.

It will be filmed in Korea, Japan, China, and it is currently negotiating with 11 countries for the broadcasting rights and investments. Writing will be done by Oh Soo Yeon of Winter Sonata and Autumn Love Story, while the director is Ji Young Soo of Oh Pil-seung Bong Soon-young and My Fair Lady.

Source: SportsSeoul, Korea