j i w o n.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznfishyfart

sugar yay!! hehe they're apearing on a lot of shows now

so cute lol

and whoever earlier said that the 2 ayumi's spelled their name differently....thats not how u tell them apart...especially when korean changes to english....spelling going in the trash.... lee and yi are the same so is pak and park so ya

• 2 months later...
Guest K-popMiko

I like Sujin and Ayumi the best in Sugar, though I like Ayumi's voice the best.

Can someone give me a list of all the MV's they've done? I want to watch them all ^_^

Guest gfngfgf

Can someone give me a list of all the MV's they've done? I want to watch them all ^_^

These are at least the ones I have, and I try to be pretty thorough:

(In very loose chronological order)

1st album:

Tell Me Why

Fade Away

Sweet Love

2nd album:

Shine

3rd album:

Hyun Myung Han Ee Byul

Japanese songs:

Go the Distance

All My Loving

遥 (umm, track 4 from "Double Rainbow"..not sure how to romanize it)

Kazeto Hanataba

Heartful

Himawari

I love Sugar so much. If they keep coming out with a few more albums with the same quality like their previous albums then they'll replace SES as my all time favorite girl group.

To eternalblu. Ayumi's cyworld was posted previously somewhere in this thread (like page 3 or something if I remember right).

Guest moon_kaka

Yeahhhh LoveLetter !^___^ But i don't want my Chubby face Ayumi in that show T_T lol

I'll catch da show ^___^!

Guest iluvshinhwa!

they are big eyed pretty gals!

so jealous!

and isnt su jin the one who had a role in nn6 as minki's ex gal fren? ya.. no wonder she looks familiar

Guest KyuMi

^hehe....yup, dat was Soojin! If i remember correctly she appeared in da very first ep. of NN6?

And yay!!! Two SUGAR girlz in LL this week, cant wait! It also looks like Ahyoomi & Soojin will be performing the 'Lose Control' dance routine, like wat they did on dat Dance Battle!(i think) which will be awesome :P hmm...if only Haleen will return to LL too, i thought she woz alot of fun. Too bad she only appeared once.

Guest Chakra'ca

I'm a big fan of sugar!

My favorite member is of course Ahyoomi or Ahyoomee (I'm so confused with that) and I actually like the new member Ha Lim a lot to. I like her better than Jung Eum, I think her voice blends in with the group better

Guest Sutibu

Haven't heard anything about them lately :( and yeah, I certainly like Harin more than Jung eum. Her voice is absolutely better and she's cuter :)

Guest cecil

Can't wait to see Ayumi on Love Letter . I like her so much . Her face like an angel . Soo Jin maybe become mascot of Love Letter b/c she appears so many shows lately . I heard she will appear in Love Letter special in Bali

Guest kennous

exactly!.....

Soo Jin will appear in Love Letter special in Bali ( Indo) . Brian,too

I gusse she will be patner with Brain

Soo Jin& Brain=family 7

Guest BLurBLur

ok i know i m very late on this.. but i have juz watched the january episode of YaShimManMan with Ayumi & Chae Yeon where they talk about the deaths of their bfs.... i am wondering if anyone can tell me what's ayumi story?? the link posted by 'twitterpated' in the previous page is already broken.... can anyone share the story?? i m very curious to know what happened.....

Guest moon_kaka

here's the story ^^ I don't remember where I got it ^^

It was so sad when Ayumi cried in YaShimManMan

when Chae Yeon was talkin about how her bf died..

so they asked her why she was crying and she said she had a similar situation

she was telling a story about this oppa that liked her a lot while she lived in Japan.

and before she left to go to korea to pursue her career that oppa was like

"I guess we wont see each other for about 10 years huh?"

so before she left for korea they buried a time capsule in the mountains

and they wrote birthday cards for each other and buried it. then they promised

that after three years they'll meet at that spot and open the time capsule together.

but Ayumi didnt have a cell phone and had no way of getting in touch with him

and she was also so busy she forgot and couldnt make it.

then afterwards she heard that he died in a car accident.

so she went back to Japan and dug up the time capsule by herself and read his card

and she was just saying how sorry she is and how much she regrets it

and how she wants to hurry up and meet him so she could apologize.

Thax 4 da news in Bali. oh Brian!!! I miss him in LL. Yeah, CY - 6.7.8 - SuJin - Seul Gi they're the mascots of LL ^o^ & the ex-Sugar too, she's with Jong Min oppa ^^ they're the funniest couple.

I heard that their J-DVD or album will be out this month ^^

@my bro: I really want Ayumi & "my" Sung Min will become a couple. lol ^^ They're all pretty ^^

Archived