SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

Smelly_Tofu

I know that you just want to have more news of the other members.

But seriously, as motoway065 has said, I have already poster a fair amount of photos with the other members if you would have bothered to check. And besides, Sugar has been rather inactive recently. I haven't heard much news from them and the more active members Jung Eum and Soo Jin have also left the band. The only activity I've heard of the other members is that Hye Seung was on Xman just awhile ago. The Chosuk special. It really isn't our fault when Ayumi is the only really active member is it?

Further more, where else can we discuss about Ayumi other than here? I hope you will understand.

motoway065

Really? Oh well, then we'll just have to wait I guess.

[Edit] Own a page :D

Too busy to search for photos now, will post up more if there are when my exams are over!

Oh well scratch that. I found two more photos of Ayumi going to Kang Ho Dong's wedding.

Havent been posted up yet right?

20061112153450668801646450wy8.jpg

20061112134150723b61345vf6.jpg

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smelly Tofu

Ohhh so we only allow to make threads for those artist with an album...ok I get you guys situation now...

LOL I'm not angry, i do like ayumi, though my fav is hyesung ^_^

about the pictures, actually i do read this thread and yes I have seen them, so don't accuse me that i haven't check, actually i have read the past 27 pages, just got a bit sad cuz even when hyesung was on xman we didn't really talk that much about her and all so i didn't reaply much at all in this forum, sometimes i do too but kinda got ignore becuase the topic wasn't on about ayumi...

anyway if that's the case then i don't have anything else to say and yeah i guess they really were inactive. Not to sound mean or get anyone offended...just that I've been wondering this all these time, I think sugar should really disband, Don't kill me, I really love them, but everyone is like leaving, one of my friends over in australia actually said many people don't find them that much popular anymore becuase their group are all leaving, it gives fans an impression that they aren't that cooperative and doesn't have a common objective to archieve altogether

to me, i don't believe those rumours, but i do think each of them are expereience enough now to start their own career, I hope they could become like FinKl after seperation...

Does anyone know why Ayumi doesn`t go on gameshows no more?! I miss her on xman, she always made me laugh! Is it because she`s busy with her new single or something? I`m sorry .. I`m slow x(

An Official Ayumi Thread was approved by one of the moderators of this subforum, but not the other one yet.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...=0#entry4169644

Here's the link but I'm not sure if this thread is gonna be permanent. Let's hope that it will be^^

I'll let you guys know again haha

EDIT!!

it's approved!! so now we can put all our ayumi stuff there. imma miss this thread too..cant wait for sugar again

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

thanks for the pics, soojin is definitely my second favorite in Sugar. it was actually her that got me into the group, but ayumi...cant say enough about her. but soojin is so cute!

Guest jenny555

omg You are so nice Thank For All of jung Eum picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she seem to very close to bada in loveletter

here some of jungeum picture

.jpg

0-.jpg

that was so cute and

n2o_1412_335078_11145260262.jpg

that was in loveletter

Sugar, disbands

Sugar came to the point of disbanding after 5 years since their debut. The group's contract will end at the end of December and aside from Ayumi, who has already pursued a solo career, other Sugar members, Yook Hye-seung and Lee Ha Rin decide to take on solo careers.

"The contract of Sugar, who debuted in December 2001, will expire soon. Because other members chose to go on solo careers, the management decided for the group to disband", Star World, the group's label, revealed on December 20.

Ayumi will sign again a contract in Star World. Yook Hye-seung plans to be an actress while Lee Ha Rin, who is presently living in Japan, wants to start a music career in the said country.

Source: KBS World Radio

credit http://kpopper.com

Archived