SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

Is it beginning to look more and more like a Sugar Official Thread now?

Oh well, more photos coming up!

Other than Ayumi and Jung Eum, I like Harin too :D

She's like really pretty!

No hotlinking!

Harin's Selfshots and random photos

12666_4269_9ae6d1fe88e76a0.jpg

12666_4269_0f17674741e402c.jpg

12666_4269_1acfb4ac0c7f8e2.jpg

12666_4269_52d2cfa8d9cfc23.jpg

12666_4269_9f2b666689ea439.jpg

12666_4269_94c5e92df294aea.jpg

12666_4269_8899f4c1676b241.jpg

12666_4269_31ae41e8ccdaf78.jpg

12666_4269_fcbd65dfd2b2f68.jpg

12666_4269_72bab3c1afc96ab.jpg

[Edit.] I own a page :D

More photos then!

Harin's Random Photos

n2o_1412_335987_11144817437.jpg

img_2407164_1360389_11146979801.jpg

20051111013321006.jpg

img_2407164_1360389_21146979801.jpg

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

LiLKrAzYb0i

Lol, is that like a hint for me to post more Sugar photos? :sweatingbullets:

Cos I do admit that I've an obssession over Ayumi :phew:

And Im female, oh no. Sth is wrong O.o

HAHA. Yep this is becoming more and more of an Ayumi thread :phew:

Thr are actually so many more selfshots of Ayumi that I haven't put up, too lazy. Apologies! Some other time maybe, heh.

I can't stand it though, that girl sure loves to take selfshots, and she looks so pretty in them!

hahaha i wasnt implying anything...just been awhile since things were Un-Ayumi related, but i guess its not our faults because sugar has been quiet, but ayumi has been doing solo stuff and on tv shows. dont worry, ayumi is my obsession too, she's still my #1!

thanks again for all of the pictures, ayumi looks so hot with glasses.

hahaha i wasnt implying anything...just been awhile since things were Un-Ayumi related, but i guess its not our faults because sugar has been quiet, but ayumi has been doing solo stuff and on tv shows. dont worry, ayumi is my obsession too, she's still my #1!

thanks again for all of the pictures, ayumi looks so hot with glasses.

I know I know! I was joking! LOL

Yep, wonder whats Sugar been up to nowdays. Haven't been hearing anything about them :mellow: Ayumi has been rather busy but now that LL, My Love Monkey and RR have all stopped, Im wondering what she will be doing next :tears: Hope to see her on screen soon!

Heh, you're welcome (:

Guest celestialxangel

^ Ooh, thanks!

Who's that guy beside her btw?

OMG, what happened to her hair? O.O

That's Eeteuk from Suju. He was the guest MC for that week. And I think she wore that wig for an impersonation.

^yea im listening to the song right now. i'm soo excited!!!!!!!! its really good though i heard its a cover of kim gun mo's song

^omg really? would u be a kind soul and pm me the song...i really really want to hear it. thanks.

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

omg...a new single already?...she looks much better and more mature in the new cover. i cant wait to listen to it...hopefully its more of a ballad so she can showcase her talented voice. im sure it will be great though.

edit: ok i listened to it, and i must say that i do like it a little better than cutie honey, its a little nicer in beat. not all that happy about the fast talking/rapping, but i still like it. does anyone know if its an original or another remake?

Thx for posting all these pics!! :D

Especially the Jung Eum ones, don't have much about her :)

About Ayumi's new cover ^^, well I like it better than her version of 'Cutie Honey'.

I'm glad she's starting promoting another song now.

^ahyoomi looks so skinny in those pics O_O especially the first pic

and she looks kinda different in the last pic. actually she doesnt even look like herself in that pic to me.. she looks kinda japanese? idunno

and i looooove her new digital single (or song?) listening to it right now.. =] fav song~

i dont think i've ever listened to a song non stop as i have for this song. like an hour non stop?! i usually stop after 3-4times

its so catchy.. and good? xD love the parts where she sings really fast.

is she gunna make an mv for this song? probably is eh? cant wait for that =D

Archived