[sitcom 2007] Kimchi Cheese Smile 김치 치즈 스마일

Guest dream_on

Guest irdanri

Haha. It looks like Sanho's real personality seems to be coming out from what I saw :P

Best part was them copying "I Believe" from My Sassy Girl :D

And looks like HyunJi lost the racquetball match and I guess he can't do anything about it...

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grr i need to watch ep73 before i can watch the other episodes..but where

OL links are fine..just need something

same here :angry:

SAME HEREEEEEEEEEEEE! ahhhhhhhhhhhh :o:(

ohmygoshh i absolutely loved the cameo of coffee prince<3

(:

by the way, i know that the song that geoni played on the saxophone was the soundtrack to another drama...does anyone remember what it is?

and the kiss was so sweet too~

Guest amane~matsuo

Haha. It looks like Sanho's real personality seems to be coming out from what I saw :P

Best part was them copying "I Believe" from My Sassy Girl :D

And looks like HyunJi lost the racquetball match and I guess he can't do anything about it...

Hahaa, Sanho~ I like him more when he'sbeing goofy or dorky XD

LOL! I was soo laughing at that I believe... Jungkisa & Samonim!?!?!? OMONA! LOL

yep.. Kijoon was like, "나중에, 포기해라?" and then Hyunijn nodded :'(

ohmygoshh i absolutely loved the cameo of coffee prince<3

(:

by the way, i know that the song that geoni played on the saxophone was the soundtrack to another drama...does anyone remember what it is?

and the kiss was so sweet too~

yep gongyoo cameo! love ^^

hmm, I'll try to rewatch it and see if I remember heehee...!!!

ohmyGod!!! ep79 was the best~~ I mean Hyunjin & Yeonji !! they are meant to be!!!! :):D:lol:

Have you guys watched the movie Ditto starring Yoo Jitae and Kim Haneul?!?! Well KCS parodied it.. LOL

and it was a success XD or should I say it was also like the movie Il Mare, where Jeon Jihyun was in another time

and also Lee Jungjae... well Hyunjin and Little Yeonji!

Little Yeonji and Hyunjin was soo cute! aaaww

:lol: hyunjin was spposed to have this blind date but he keeps meeting this little girl

(who is actually little yeonji) but she says her name is Choi Jinshil.. LOL. and when they were together his cellphone seems to stop

and also time! so yeah at the end of the eppie they were supposed to meet in front of the coffee vending machine~

they were there at the same time, with the same place but they dont meet since hyunjin is in 2007 while lil yeonji was in 1998 :'(

and then lil yeonji wrote on the vending machine something like, "Ahjussi You broke yur promise, I was here, my real name is Shin Yeonji!"

also that picture hyeonji sent to Kijoon back in 98~ looks like Hyunjin was the one who took it.. and then while Hyunjin was waiting

Yeonji comes along, and he remembered that little girl who also has the same style to take free coffee's by kicking the vending machine.. heehee

and then the owner comes and runs after them so they ran hand in hand and Hyunjin was all smiles... awww! soo sweet XD

awww yeonji & hyunji.. soulmates! LOL

and kijoon and sanho~~ too funny !!!! XD

yay im almost caught up i think on episode 73-4

i have a question does anyone know the phone that yeonji is using? the green one? its so cute i want it lol

Guest babymarzy07

I love them too :(

it's soo sad! But I think Yeonji reallyy really likes kijoon still..

But she seems to be worried for hyunjin too.. but heck,

who cares most for yeonji, and who helps yeonji when she needs help

and who is always there for her when she's in trouble?

its not Kijoon, its Hyunjin ! so if i were here i'd choose him... (as much as i love kijoon hehe !)

im so sad watching them!

but i agree, hyunjin's always been there for her..

if only she'd notice!

yeah right those type of thing takes a long time hahaha

and I like the Kwon-Woo couple too, I've read a rumor that they maybe a couple in real life~

Kwon can be such a wonderful guy!!! and he's multitalented too :D

poor kwon, they all say suwoo is a pretty girl and dont deserve kwon but

kwon does his best to impress suwoo~ kwon can be such a sweet guy,,

and from ep78~

kwon and suwoo's first kiss!!! haahaa. suhyeon, jiwoo, hyunjin

even saw it and how dramatic/romantic it was and says how lucky kwon is.. LOL

yeah i like the Kwon-Woo couple too!

they are a hoot!

esp before that whole dance thing..

hmmm.. really dating?

aww that's cool..

i wish the same for our hyunji couple even if they dont on the show..

i think Kwonnie looks like Bi from some angles..

hahhah

i dont know if Bi fans will agree..

anndd~ I've read that the sitcom will only last until january next year... :tears:

I dunno if its true,, but yeah. sadd :unsure:

정말!??!?

oh no!!

i hope not..

well that would round it out at around 100 plus eppies..

which is normal for this sorta thing.. but still...

im gonna be so sad..

ohmyGod!!! ep79 was the best~~ I mean Hyunjin & Yeonji !! they are meant to be!!!! :):D:lol:

Have you guys watched the movie Ditto starring Yoo Jitae and Kim Haneul?!?! Well KCS parodied it.. LOL

and it was a success XD or should I say it was also like the movie Il Mare, where Jeon Jihyun was in another time

and also Lee Jungjae... well Hyunjin and Little Yeonji!

Little Yeonji and Hyunjin was soo cute! aaaww

:lol: hyunjin was spposed to have this blind date but he keeps meeting this little girl

(who is actually little yeonji) but she says her name is Choi Jinshil.. LOL. and when they were together his cellphone seems to stop

and also time! so yeah at the end of the eppie they were supposed to meet in front of the coffee vending machine~

they were there at the same time, with the same place but they dont meet since hyunjin is in 2007 while lil yeonji was in 1998 :'(

and then lil yeonji wrote on the vending machine something like, "Ahjussi You broke yur promise, I was here, my real name is Shin Yeonji!"

also that picture hyeonji sent to Kijoon back in 98~ looks like Hyunjin was the one who took it.. and then while Hyunjin was waiting

Yeonji comes along, and he remembered that little girl who also has the same style to take free coffee's by kicking the vending machine.. heehee

and then the owner comes and runs after them so they ran hand in hand and Hyunjin was all smiles... awww! soo sweet XD

awww yeonji & hyunji.. soulmates! LOL

and kijoon and sanho~~ too funny !!!! XD

i agree!! ep79 was just 채고!!

hyunji!! so sweet...

hahhaa you explained my question from my pm.. hahhaha

good u mentioned it..

i thought it was a bit more Il mare-ish though..

yeah.. i thought that part that it was Hyunjin who took the pics of Lil Yeonji

and that pic was with Kijoon..

im not sure how to explain that..

that Lil Yeonji was in 1998.. so i thought whoah..

was it his imagination? inner thoughts?

but this means something!! ahhh!!

he meets the grown up Yeonji!

Guest ste-rob

hey can someone update the front page with more characters??

or if someone could just list all the characters here...

cause I'm so bad at names, I tend to forget T.T

thanks guys, I would really appreciate it ^o^

hyunjin caps from ep. 76 OMGSH HE LOOKS LIKE JANGHYUK IN DRAMA THANK YOU =OOOOO holy moley. its like scaryy lolls. sadddddd =/ im only on episode 51 but considering i saw that many episodes in like 3 days with school and everything. i find that an impossible feat ahahah =P

ahahah hyunjin DID look like a potato. mann ahahah =PP i couldnt think of what he resembled and potato =P thats true. how did a potato become such a handsome man *drools*

Guest amane~matsuo

yay im almost caught up i think on episode 73-4

i have a question does anyone know the phone that yeonji is using? the green one? its so cute i want it lol

I think its the LG sv280 or the green banana phone ^^

lg_banana_phone_1-thumb.jpg

im so sad watching them!

but i agree, hyunjin's always been there for her..

if only she'd notice!

I like them together :(

from ep80 looks like yeonji is beginning to feel some concern for hyunjin..

or partly because she's the one to blame for hyunjin's loss..

i'm really beginning to like yeonji now, I mean she was selfish and all before

and even spoiled but I think with Hyunjin she seems more tolerable XD

theyre cute~ i'm really really really rooting for them ^^

79-14.gifrun.gifrun2.gif

yeah right those type of thing takes a long time hahaha

yeah i like the Kwon-Woo couple too!

they are a hoot!

esp before that whole dance thing..

hmmm.. really dating?

aww that's cool..

i wish the same for our hyunji couple even if they dont on the show..

i think Kwonnie looks like Bi from some angles..

hahhah

i dont know if Bi fans will agree..

정말!??!?

oh no!!

i hope not..

well that would round it out at around 100 plus eppies..

which is normal for this sorta thing.. but still...

im gonna be so sad..

LOL! the kwon-woo couple! haha and thier first kiss~ twas cuute XD

04402021-25-35.jpg

yeah thats cool if they're really together in real life.. same with hyunjin & yeonji.. haahaa !!!

same with hyeyoung and kijoon @_@

Lol, am really rooting for kwon-suwoo/hyunjin-yeonji/kijoon-hyeyoung.. heehee

and from Happy Time NG LOL~ kijoon was like "Lee Hyeyoung-ssi will you marry me?"

and then one of the staff said, "Its not Lee Hyeyoung, its SHIN HYEYOUNG!"

(becoz Lee Hyeyoung would be her real name, and Shin Hyeyoung is her name in the sitcom)

and then Hyeyoung was like, "Maybe you really want to marry me?"

LOL yeah I think it's also Il mare-ish. But I think its more like Ditto-ish (yoo ji tae/kim ha neul)

coz there was a scene in ditto where Yoo Jitae and Kim Haneul were just talking in walkie talkies

and also they were from the same university so they agreed to meet on that clock tower in front of thier university

so the two were standing in front of the clock towere but they dont meet since Kim Haneul is from the year 70s while Yoo Jitae is from year 2000s

and in Hyunjin and Yeonji's case,, I dunno! I really think they're soulmates !! ^^

Hyunjin keeps meeting lil yeonji so he wont go to that blind date of his.. it's really fate!

Boy~ when I was watching thier scenes I was having goosebumps,, its like they were caught in a time warp or something!

Guest babymarzy07

ILOL~ kijoon was like "Lee Hyeyoung-ssi will you marry me?"

and then one of the staff said, "Its not Lee Hyeyoung, its SHIN HYEYOUNG!"

(becoz Lee Hyeyoung would be her real name, and Shin Hyeyoung is her name in the sitcom)

and then Hyeyoung was like, "Maybe you really want to marry me?" :lol:

LOL yeah I think it's also Il mare-ish. But I think its more like Ditto-ish (yoo ji tae/kim ha neul)

coz there was a scene in ditto where Yoo Jitae and Kim Haneul were just talking in walkie talkies

and also they were from the same university so they agreed to meet on that clock tower in front of thier university

so the two were standing in front of the clock towere but they dont meet since Kim Haneul is from the year 70s while Yoo Jitae is from year 2000s

and in Hyunjin and Yeonji's case,, I dunno! I really think they're soulmates !! ^^

Hyunjin keeps meeting lil yeonji so he wont go to that blind date of his.. it's really fate!

Boy~ when I was watching thier scenes I was having goosebumps,, its like they were caught in a time warp or something!

ohhh yeah ur right...

i remember that scene from Ditto!

heheheh

where did u watch the NGs?

i wanna see!

that's a hoot!!

yes...

let's say it together now...

its... 인연.. 속명..

hehhee

i really feel their connection...

what eppie was that? child hyunjin?

last friday was sad,

what was that about?

they were trying to keep hyunjin on the team..

but their plan failed..

awwww..

but you could see hyunjin was happy swimming with themm

i think that's where his passion lies..

i feel bad for him..

i think he is scared..

does anyone know the title of the song that suhwoo and kwon sing in episode 62 around 20:54 at the karaoke before suhyeon comes in? ive heard the song before but i cant remember the title and its bugging me lolls

nevermind hehe i found the M/V that i heard it from. the one from My Love (the movie) teaser. hehe this song is so cuteee <33

Guest amane~matsuo

ohhh yeah ur right...

i remember that scene from Ditto!

heheheh

where did u watch the NGs?

i wanna see!

that's a hoot!!

yes...

let's say it together now...

its... 인연.. 속명..

hehhee

i really feel their connection...

what eppie was that? child hyunjin?

last friday was sad,

what was that about?

they were trying to keep hyunjin on the team..

but their plan failed..

awwww..

but you could see hyunjin was happy swimming with themm

i think that's where his passion lies..

i feel bad for him..

i think he is scared..

that kijoon/hyeyoung NG is from happytime its from last sunday! ^^

Yeah I think they keep on trying to request hyunjin to swim on the team so that he might realize that he really loves swimming~

but in the end he still dont want to come back :(

even on the last part of eppie 81 where he was watching the swimming videos he looked really sad..

and yeonji seemed to be concerned > <

I think too that he's still scared :'(

does anyone know the title of the song that suhwoo and kwon sing in episode 62 around 20:54 at the karaoke before suhyeon comes in? ive heard the song before but i cant remember the title and its bugging me lolls

nevermind hehe i found the M/V that i heard it from. the one from My Love (the movie) teaser. hehe this song is so cuteee <33

you mean the hawaiian couple by the humming urban stereo?? LOL. love that song,, cuuute XD

I liked eppie 82! haahaa. cute hyunjin! and he and yunji seems to be getting along fine now :lol:

wahhhh! hyunjin&yeonji kijoon & hyeyoung!! ㅠㅜ

6oyb58g.gif7yogt29.gif

Archived