Tffany Yoonaaaaaa Yuriiiiiii HyoYeoooonnn SeoHyuunnnn Jessicaaaa nyaaa

So glad to see many fans screaming their name now^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sassydork_.
Guest love<3changmin

poco123 wah ur the luckiest one in the thread.!! 0_0~ so do u stay at korea? im judging ur just visiting? omo u saw the beautiful bus as well? gah omg didnt u went n shake hands with em! or get theyre 9 signatures at fansigning? imma die xp

oh dear.. sigh sigh.. *hyper

anyway glad theyre received well at korea ^^

Guest sassydork_.

may/mey >.< is that FM inkigayo the one where they shuld sing a song for a challenge?

and if they win they could come back next week?

Oooowww they're debut at #17

★★★Weekly Top 20 Album Sales in Korea From 2007.08.06 To 2007.08.12★★★

17.(NEW) Girls' Generation Single - INTO THE NEW WORLD

Guest smile-jw

^

Wow #17 is pretty good, expecially debuting at the number. ^^

These girls and SM has done good~

haha.

Thanks for the Chunji caps!

Its sad how they always look so bored on chunji XD

Like they are only sitting and talking. (how long is chunji?)

Except when the MinYoung starts and they start lipsyncing~

Then it gets fun. XD

Aish i wish i could be at their fanmeeting. @_@;

Give them gifts from the International fans. <3

And since all the SNSD has members who speak many languages, thats even better. XD

We should start a B-Day projects. x_x;

All they need is more promotion Im sure they wll climb up on the charts

they need more Live perf and more variety shows ohohoho

Now speaking of that hmmm they still not in any variety shows yah

Im sure they will in a short time

Guest sassydork_.

Citra yep it is.

HOMG THEY SANG DASHI MANNAN SEGYE LIVE HOMG I HATE KONG IT MAKES ME LAG BUT WTH THEY ARE ALL GOOD AND YURI'S EVEN SITTING BUT SHE'S SO GOOD OMG OKAY

[/spazz]

inkigayo336453.jpg

inkigayo3453553.jpg

inkigayo3545365.jpg

they sang Neoreul Saraqnghae by SES<33

[i deleted like everything on my photobucket but wtf okay....]

citra, thanks for the chart position. :)

*throws confetti* yay!! I watched their fansigning clip and their single on the display were all gone. lol and seo hyun was shocked and happy when the pd/cameraman told her.

may, aaaahhh I didnt get to see the picture. ur bandwidth exceeded. I am hoping someone will be kind enough to upload the latest ITW live!!

I'm all excited already.

Guest jaeners

Aish i wish i could be at their fanmeeting. @_@;

Give them gifts from the International fans. <3

And since all the SNSD has members who speak many languages, thats even better. XD

We should start a B-Day projects. x_x;

Yeah! We should start them! I'm sure the girls would love the gifts. <3 We can show them how much we love them and kdfghdf not to let those anti-fans or whoever get to them. :D Great idea to start a bday project. XD NowIwannasendthemchristmasgifts. x:

All they need is more promotion Im sure they wll climb up on the charts

they need more Live perf and more variety shows ohohoho

Now speaking of that hmmm they still not in any variety shows yah

Im sure they will in a short time

I have a feeling the girls will get a lot more promotion than CSJH ever did (sorry to say :x). I'm sure they will start going variety shows and stuff soon. Why do I get the feeling that Jessica will be on Star King? Lol. Just a feeling. Not sure if it's true or not, but I hope that will happen soon. XD

^ I am up for a bday project. lol I feel like sending them stuff too! talking about christmas makes me excited for the sm winter album. Last year's was huge and with the new addition to the sm family I am anticipating snsd participation for an extra special winter album. :D *jumps around*

lol jaeny, I remember heechul 'promoting' sica as the female heechul. I guess I'm with you with sica among the first members to be appearing on variety shows. though I think sometimes she seem very quiet and shy in front of the camera compared to yuri and taeyeon so I'm not sure they will show much of her. You know how it works the pds tend to edit out and cut "boring" parts.

I'm still waiting for more interview clips, there's not many yet because they've only started their promotion.

has a leader been announced for this group yet?

It was officially announced that the leader is taeyeon

Guest AkiraXHebe

I think i'm in opposition to manyone.

I don't like singers to join variety show much

SNSD's called "female Super Junior", but i really don't want the girls to be exactly the version of Super Junior

I means, not only being the singers, but Super Junior has also many activities like MC-ing, DJ-ing, acting....

Someboys're not good at singing, but they're talented in other areas

Super Junior's "multi-entertainers" type

But i think these girls're really talented in music

Except for YoonAh and Sooyoung (i'm personally not sure about Sooyoung's ability in music), the others can sing or dance or both very well, like Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, Yuri, Tiffany... they can really sing, and Hyoyeon's dancing has nothing to doubt

Because of that, i want SM to focus SNSD more to music than others like variety show, dramas...

Of couse, they should go variety show to gain more popularity (many artists do that) but i hope that will be limited

I prefer seeing their live performance to variety show or dramas...

Just my opinion :lol:

Anyway, i think #17 and 1087 copies are good number, esp. for newbie and the debut week. i'm pretty sure they will reach to the higher place next week

Guest dbsk_star

Hello! I'm new to this thread.

On Saturday, the day Music Core was broadcasted, I got to see the actual performance! It was really good. I got to see some of the SNSD members close up. 4 of them to be exact. They were in a rush so I couldn't see which members they were but they were really pretty. They were all so small, they looked like they were in Middle School. The other fans rushed up to get a handshake but I just stood their, blankly(?). Sadly, they didn't perform infront of the audience, their performance was pre-recorded but they did come out to greet the audience while their performance was airing. Don't have any pictures of them up-close but I have some of them while they were on stage. Can't post pictures right now, just wanted to share my story. :)

Oh you went to watch them? soo luckky!

ah i keep on watching their Music Bank perf, so good :)

yeah i think that SNSD's vocals are more well rounded than Super Junior, i like Suju too, but im just saying ><

and all the girls can really dance!

^ thanks for the caps may!!

yuri was wearing all pink! lol

they are soo cute! lol.

who are the rest of the guest in the studio? I think there's only 5 of them since the other 4 wont fit with the other guests. :(

(i dont know much about the radio stuff but the studio looks similar to suju's ktr)

edit: I topped a page. hmmm I'll come back when I have stuff to share. (thats what I said the last time)

new:chunji beginning lipsync!!

credit:frostsg

the girls were soo cute and hyper especially yoona, taeyeon and sooyoung!

Guest aya_Cute

congrats to being in chart after one week they release the single...

n 1000 copies sold? i think its great

yeah they very booming in Korea now^^

Archived