少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Platinum

wow i think u guys have really good eyes and ears, cos hoenstly, i didnt hear anyone almost cracking or anything in both the live perfs! to me, everyone sounded really great, and i didnt see any mistakes! escept maybe in the music bank, tiff looked like she was gonna go out of breath. and if not for u guys telling me specifically at which minute did tiffany hold the mic in the wrong hand and point the wrong way etc, i would NEVEr have noticed it. lol i think there're too many of them i cant look at them all.

and in the music core perf, u guys said tiff messed up abit cos of the baloons? where?! lol i watched the perf sooo many times but i didnt see it! and hyo yeon kinda pushed sunny aside so that yoon a could do the chorus in the middle? lol i didnt see it at all! esp in the music core perf, from that camera angle i really didnt see anything, so how come u guys saw!? haha

thanks lolly88 and minjae for the pics! looks like the girls are appearing in a lot of newspapers cos they have alot of news pics! and how come they always stand in that same position? its like how dbsk always stands in the same position. its always taeyeon, yoonA, jess and hyo yeon in front, and tae yeon's always on the left, HY on the right etc. they should switch around sometimes, and let yuri, tiff, seohyun, sunny, soo young stand in front sometimes!

i also noticed hyoyeon always tilts her head

but that kinda hurts my neck in the pics cos i try to look @ her... haha

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaeners
thanks lolly88 and minjae for the pics! looks like the girls are appearing in a lot of newspapers cos they have alot of news pics! and how come they always stand in that same position? its like how dbsk always stands in the same position. its always taeyeon, yoonA, jess and hyo yeon in front, and tae yeon's always on the left, HY on the right etc. they should switch around sometimes, and let yuri, tiff, seohyun, sunny, soo young stand in front sometimes!
Hahahah yeah! I just noticed that too! I was like "aww Tiffany is in the middle!" and then I scrolled back up to check the other pictures, I noticed they were all in the same positions. XD But I kind of like it that way. Although I already KNOW who is who in SNSD, but I like the way they are positioned and it's easier to know who is where. Lol. I am not making sense here. I think I should go to bed now. XD *dies*

Guest estherHERO

thanks for sharing those photos <3

they are big love! hehehe.

im super slow.

i still dont know who is who.

except for a few. hahaha.

Guest Aiensya

lolly88 thanks for the lovely picture...

I just found this picture in Daum...

Yoon AH with a baby...

YoonAh.jpg

SNSD on MC Mong radio :

MCMongRadio1.jpg

MCMongRadio2.jpg

MCMongRadio3.jpg

MCMongRadio4.jpg

MCMongRadio5.jpg

Their Album cover album...this had been post before but I think this one was better version :

Clearscan1.jpg

Clearscan2.jpg

Clearscan3.jpg

Clearscan4.jpg

Clearscan5.jpg

Clearscan6.jpg

Clearscan7.jpg

Clearscan8.jpg

Clearscan9.jpg

Clearscan10.jpg

Clearscan11.jpg

Clearscan12.jpg

Clearscan13.jpg

Clearscan.jpg

My favorite member...Sunny Unnie so cute :

Sunnygift.gif

Credit : Daum

So happy they gained much fans now, I was worried at first coz I though many ppl will give them negative respond but I guess not^^

Im glad that they have their own show so ppl can get to know the gals much better not only through rumors/gossip -____-

I remember few gals reactions when they perf at Suju Skool of rock hahaha the skool gals looks like "who the hell r they?"

but now ppl cheering them YEAAAAYYY!!!!! they deserved it

Bout the MuBank show it's great I listen to their Perf with my stereo speakers and Tiff sounds just okay just lil bit nervous and uncomfortable

TaeYeon as always sounds THE BEST ,Yoona kinda off key but just okay,Jess sounds good just like on MuCore,Sunny I like her voice better in Live hahaha

HyoYeon GAH!!! she'd the Dancing Queen *bow* Love her!!!! Seohyun did a great job like b4, yuri kinda mmm off just a bit tho

They NEED MORE LIVE!!!!!!! SM give them mroe Live perf!!! YEEEAAAYYY!!!!

Btw The pics with a colorfull background sooooo CUUUUTTTTTEEEE NYAAAAAA!!!! Thanks for sharing them^^

Guest `super joeyy

thanks for pics and links!! XD OMG woah i've only just realized too~~ about the same group order in the most of the group pics XD and hyoyeon does tilt her head >< i think it's a habit =X

Guest dream3rx0

their live was so good!

seohyun,taeyeon and jessica's vocals were like perfect. and sooyoung and hyoyeon were very good too, i didnt really notice them in the last live cause their part was cut. tiffany and sunny were better. i thought tiffany messed up her dance steps at that one part, but she just had her mic in the wrong hand.i love yuri's voice, maybe she just needs to control it better?

hyoyeon gives her mic to taeyeon during her solo dance=P oh, and there's so much hair flipping in their dance, i would get a headache.

i didnt really think taeyeon was pretty before. but something about her, like when she's singing and on stage, she's gorgeous! she has perfect teeth.

did anyone notice hyoyeon in Suju's dressing room thing during Stephanie's HSC?

Guest yooniceland

YAY FOR SNSD!

taeyeon is blowing me away constantly when she sings.

i mean, she can control her voice very well while shes dancing like that.

i think that taeyeon has officially become my favorite after i saw the third episode.

i was in tv팟 part of daum today,

and snsd's live was #1 most viewed for a few days at 21709 views.

thats alot considering the rest. the rest is at like 600. i think the 600 times viewed is like #3 or something.

and those netizens say that theyre 100 times better than suju's live. (dont kill me! you have no reason to, since I DIDNT SAY IT!) but suju's gotten alot better recently.

Aiensya: i love that last gif,

and sunny says, this is how i eat and live while staring at the piece of chocolate.

but i hope shes not serious about that.

Guest love<3changmin

MUSIC BANK was GREAT!!

im so so proud of the girls..

it proves they practice much much harder after music core

taeyeon was amazing everytime!

jessica was better at music core tho

yuri's voice is strong but tend to go off key sometimes..

yoona, sooyoung n seohyun almost cracked but managed

sunny was great too!

tiffany had improved but she hold the mic at wrong hand at 1.38

the chorus had improved.. wah im so happy n impressed

the girls have fansigning today again?

why do they have it everyday??

im so angryyy T__T jealous more of it of korean fans

i was in tv팟 part of daum today,

and snsd's live was #1 most viewed for a few days at 21709 views.

thats alot considering the rest. the rest is at like 600. i think the 600 times viewed is like #3 or something.

and those netizens say that theyre 100 times better than suju's live. (dont kill me! you have no reason to, since I DIDNT SAY IT!) but suju's gotten alot better recently.

lol everyone is officially my fave now.

Thank you for sharing this (i'm gonna go off to naver to check if they are in the top 10 most searched)

I am soo very extremely ______(insert other similar words) that more people are acknowledging their talent. I think its best if they sing more live. SM should realise this so people will 'accept' them more.

I'm not really happy when the netizens comparing them with suju or any other gasoo/girl group but at least snsd live performance should be able to shut ppl off now. The netizens mentioning them singing better live is the same as they did well with their live.

The girls should be happy with it and continue to work hard and give their max.

edit: i stumbled across one of their group picture but their faces were covered. I dont know if I should put up the picture here. but apparently its one of the anti who did it just because snsd talked with FT island.

*squeals* theres also (an old) picture of hyoyeon and eun hyuk together.Its soo cute!! Unfortunately I wasnt able to open the larger image so I only managed to save a very tiny version.

Guest CM_X_69

I just watched their Music Bank performance and this performance was awesome and it was a lot better than their Music Core one.

I still find it so creepy how Jessica looks so much like SunYe from WG. @_@

Guest lilswtazndevil

all of them look so pretty in the picture!!

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/min...-wjdfla1015.jpg

yuri looks really pretty in these pictures!!

the live performance was great...i think it is their best one so far....

Guest alainachen_604

HAHA OMFGG THOSE PICS AT THE RADIO ARE SOO EFFIN CUTEE! :D

lols taeyeon and sunny are super duper adorablee <3

and that drawing of the girls!!! LOLS

super duper cute as well :)

topped a page B)

OMG MUSIC BANK WAS AMAZING~<3!!!

these girls...*sigh*, so talented lol.

i notice that yuri starts off really strong but by the end it goes a little off? xD

taeyeon&jessica&seohyun. so good. they sounded a lot like the recording.

sooyoung&hyoyeon&sunny. they improved a lot! and plus we didnt get to hear from sooyoung&hyoyeon as much from music core cuz they cut the song more than they've already cut it -___-;;. i think its best cut in the musicbank&inkigayo&mcountdown&schoolofrock perfs.

yoona. i think from the group, yoona's sorta known as to not have a distinguished voice? maybe its just my opinion [[hehe, yoona's my favorite though.]] i think yoona might be the acting/cf/modeling part of the group? but she did do well at the live ^^.

tiffany. haha she held the mic wrong o__o. poor tiff. but she did improve a lot from music core ^^.

SM should have them sing live a lot...lol. because SM's image right now is "they make their singers lipsync a lot".

haha, yeah they're better than SuJu's first lives. but SuJu's improved so much, and SNSD will. but i dunno, if SNSD improves as much as SuJu, i dont think they'll NEED any lipsync perfs!!! xD

Archived