少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest CKcrossover

ah Live perf! they sounds soooo good

the girls were awesome, I didnt hear any crack only small kind from Tiffany

TaeYeon's voice was so solid, Jessica and SeoHyun sounded great too

they are still doing the dance powerfully didnt slow it down to maintain their vocal

I dont like how the song got cut short though

Hate Music Core always cutting short songs

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xbaaByette

WHOA ! They were freakin' awesome on their live performance !

OMG I love them more now .

To me, I think Seo Hyun stood out .

Her live singing is so WELL done : )

And Hyo yeon didn't even sound out of breath when she sang after her solo dance ^^

And Jessica's scream when she ad-libbed (pretty sure it's her cause I saw in the MV I think) was PERFECT !

They're really gonna make it big , I tell ya : D

I have a question . Do any of these girls have visas ? Like do Jessica and Tiffany have since they're from the US, no ?

Guest babiesy

dont think they were AMAZING but they were pretty good (:

i felt kinda bad for tiffany at the end ):

the balloons looked like they got in her way so she like didnt really end together with them ><

Guest Tri Angle

O.O I missed it, man....

I was to busy watching Golden Bride >.<;;;

But anyways...THANKS FOR THE LINK!!

I can't wait to hear them sing live.

From the comments I've read, I am really happy they aren't just a bunch of pretty faces!

There was some short clips of them singing live in yesterday's Going to School....

And they sounded really good

Guest sakura_drop

yeah i think they did okay for their first live performance ...... i thought jessica did great she could control her voice well but i guess the rest were nervous so they kinda were off tune or out of breath a bit

but i can't wait till their music bank performance tomorrow

Guest AkiraXHebe

Finished watching performance in Music Core.

They had a good performance IMO but not great

Sunny was breathless and Yuri sounded like... tuneless :wacko: (can't find out the right word >.<)

Jessica was great without expectation, she sounded really good, even better than CD.

Hyoyeon had to share her line with Sooyoung, i didn't recognize Sooyoung until the second time watching.

The Music CORE's stage was cute, i like the balloons :w00t: but the light system was bad :sweatingbullets:

Can't wait for the Music Bank's perf.

Thanks for all link sharing <3

^ ooow poor Tiff T___T sumtimes things happen and make the perf not that perfect

But it's not her fault tho^^ BLAME the Balloon GRRRR!!!!! hahaha

Well like I said b4 just give them more time^^ adn SM need to make them perf ALL LIVE

so they'll get used to it,and bcoming much2 better

SNSD HWAITING!!!!

Guest jaeners

Omg what!!!!! I missed their live performance. ;o; Now I gotta download when I get home. Gahh..T__T From what I've read, Jessica, Tae Yeon and Seo Hyun were the best XD? Hahah. How many live performances did they do? One right? I'm too lazy to go back and check. Haha. x:

Man, this thread is growing hella fast. @__@

V Ah, okay. Thanks for answering my question, Agnes. ^^

Guest sassydork_.

[MQ] 070811 Music Core - Sonyuh Shidae - Dashi Mannan Segye (Into The New World) [640x360].avi

http://clubbox.co.kr/snsd

You can hear them clearly here..they kinda sound weak seriously T_T I prefer their MuBank but dance was still great. Yoona took Sooyoung's part whilst Hyoyeon shared her part with Sooyoung. Seohyun cracked on the "Ma-eum" part if anyone didn't noticed. Tiffany and Sunny sounds breathless. They kinda lessen the moves on the last part.

Guest AkiraXHebe

^They have two performance so far and one was live, in Music Core.

^ ooow poor Tiff T___T sumtimes things happen and make the perf not that perfect

But it's not her fault tho^^ BLAME the Balloon GRRRR!!!!! hahaha

Well like I said b4 just give them more time^^ adn SM need to make them perf ALL LIVE

so they'll get used to it,and bcoming much2 better

SNSD HWAITING!!!!

Totally agree. Personally i always want singers to sing live and i couldn't understand SM's way to let their singers lip-sync :ph34r: these girls need to sing live much more, so they can improve.

TaeYeon started off great with the live.

Surprisingly, I wasn't kind of irritated with Jessica's voice for the live.

Yuri's voice was great, I like her singing.

Tiffany was kind of off-key, but it was alright and I think Sunny was too?

I still don't like Hyo Yeon's solo dance.

HyoYeon's voice was kind of weak, but I couldn't really tell because she had such a short line.

I wished whoever did the harmonzing was a tiny bit louder?

Not a bad live performance, but not great. I've seen better.

I still feel bad for Tiffany being hidden behind the girls. All the girls I think have a chance to be in the front when its their turn to sing, but Tiffany.

OMG!! thread grew 5 pages from the last time I was here!! its too fast but I like it. :) Ppl who are acknowledging them is growing.

Ahh.. I realised we didnt introduce ourself to each other. lol. we should introduce ourselves so we are more friendly towards each other. ehh? do that makes sense? lol anyway, "Hi! I'm diana."

I'm just wondering if anyone will be kind enough to dl the subbed episode 2 on YT or veoh. CB doesnt work for me (even other filesharing host) so I prefer watching streaming vids/uploaded vids on yt or veoh.

mizzqtpnai, smile-jw, krazyxdreamer (I dont know ur names yet), thanks for the links for their live. :)

When I watched their rehearsal for their live performance I knew they can sing live really well. I get goosebumps when I heard jessica adlib during the rehearsal.

I love the stage props. its very simple but with the balloons its really cute!! I can see that they giving their all with their dance.

I wish they'll sing moree live even on inkigayo,mcountdown and other music shows. I believe thats the reason why they asked school of rock pd for a second chance to prove that they can dance and sing very well.

omg! I love jessica's adlib the "oh yeah" and the other bit. I think they did really well. Of course it wasnt perfect surely because of the nerves since its their first live and they are still new. Even when they've done many performance they'll still be extra nervous for a live perf.

Hyoyeon passing her mic to taeyeon before her dance solo reminds me of when eunhyuk passing his mic to donghae either for U or twins.

btw, no one noticed how well they control their breaths when they are singing? well, you can still hear a bit here and there but overall it was a good effort.

the live was good!! They sure kicked a$$!

edit: lol all of them hold their mics with the same hand.

Guest agnes.

^^ if they didn't hold their mics in the same hand, the dance would look weird. xD

You can hear them clearly here..they kinda sound weak seriously T_T

after hearing the clear version, i agree with you now. ><

some of them sounded either breathless or off-key.

jessica really sounded good, then taeyeon.

overall though it was still a good performance. at least none of them went like, way off.

Guest sassydork_.

after hearing the clear version, i agree with you now. ><

some of them sounded either breathless or off-key.

jessica really sounded good, then taeyeon.

overall though it was still a good performance. at least none of them went like, way off.

It is a good performance. I believe its the nervousness that attacks them that make some of them sound weak, breathless and off-tune. They carried out the performance well with their dance.

I believe these aren't posted yet?

200708101821411002_1.jpg

200708101816001002_1.jpg

200708101811391002_1.jpg

200708101833371002_1.jpg

200708101824531002_1.jpg

200708101837391002_1.jpg

c; daum

WHUTS?! I owned a page O_O

^ that's rite it's still a good perf afterall^^ with the dance like that it's good^^

ooow Thanks for the pics^^

I wonder how many ppl attended the event

Hebe yeah I want them to sing all perf LIVE too but we know how SM work >.<

Archived