少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

I don't either.. maybe cause I have high expectations for her since she's trained for 6 years+

Same here. Her voice is a bit too .. erm .. baby-ish? .. for my taste. She's a great dancer though and it's nice that she has vibrato, but I had more expectations for her voice.

I really liked how the fans chanted each member's name when it was their part. Hyo Yeon's solo dance in this performance was a bit weird.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so.

I agree with you on Hyo Yeon's solo dance. It was weird.

hmm and about jess's voice. if you find hers too high pitched then you basically find all the girls voices squeaky too. i think the song called for them to sing all cutesy in stuff so most of them probably just kinda altered their voice a bit for that song

Her voice seems unnaturally high and it just I don't know, it just sounds really awkward. Tiffany's voice is high too but it doesn't sound as weird as Jessica's. Everyone's elses voice I can stand, except for Jessica.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KuYA II

i don't know why some of you guys don't like Jessica's voice I think its really good. She can hit those high notes really well and i think her vocals matches her appearance. For her vocals, i never expected to hear a deep voice don't know why *shrugs*

anywho, i'll be looking for more performance from them this is just the beginning hehe ^^. SNSD! <3

Guest haeaznboiyoung

I don't mind Jessica's voice that much but yah I expected her to be the superstar of the group since she's trained so long. Taeyeon's voice is clearly the best of the group IMO, best voices have to be god given talent and I think no matter how hard you train you can't achieve a great singing voice. Hyoyeon's dance was arright to me, I always think the ones that are deemed the "super talented dancers" are a bit overrated. I still liked their perf so don't think I'm bashing, just being a bit critical XD

I just watch their performance. their dance moves are so sync.

they remind me of show choir. haha.

Since hyoyeon's a good dancer i was expecting to see her dance in the front more, but she was dancing in the back most of the time.

Guest XxMariannexX

Wow, more and more pages keep being made. Haha, I have a super hard time keeping up w/ the TVXQ thread but this one's just been made so I gotta keep up.^^ Thanks for the pictures for those of you who shared them! About Jessica's voice, I don't really mind it. The sound of it surprised me at first but it's fine to me.

200707311526541002_1.jpg

Credits: angelkiwi350@Photobucket

Guest sujujjang

wow i'm so happy that they finally debuted! we've been waiting like 3 years for them.

anyways i think my favorite is Taeyeon. She's so pretty and she sings so well! Good luck to all of them in the future :)

i didnt know what to expect from this group, but i think theyre alright, looking towards a live performance. I hope these girls prove that theyre more than just a bunch of pretty faces

i dont mind Jess' voice, i think its alright, i expected it to be different though.

Taeyeon's voice i sthe one i go bit eugh on. but she reminds me of BoA voice and all. And for some reason im not diggin Yuri or Yoona's voice at all. (i still think theyre good though, i just dont like their tone or something XP)

Hyoyeon reminds me of Song Hye Gyo alot, her looks and the way she speaks :lol: its safe to say shes my fav.

i love how theyre all in sync and dont look messy on stage even if theres 9 of them ^^

i dont mind Jess' voice, i think its alright, i expected it to be different though.

Mee too! I was really surprised when i first heard her sing.

I like their debut.. even tho they lip synced it.

The squares were kinda.. ehh.. But i guess it helps to identify them.

Guest janeberryblue

ok so i finally got done watching the first two episodes of "girls go to school" from mnet and i'm really beginning to like these girls as PEOPLE first. i felt the same way about suju when i watched "full house"... i dunno i just REALLY wished SM gave these girls a better song... i mean come on, "irony", "break it", even "shee" were all VERY VERY catchy songs... and this one just seems to fall short. obviously all these girls are talented so ahhhhhh it just seems so wasted! but i can't wait for the 3rd episode! i love seeing how they go about their lives day-to-day!

bytheway, taeyeon is such a cutie but she looks so young to be a leader! i expected hyoyeon or jessica to be it... but i guess it's because taeyeon is lead vocal. i guess because i like yunho being leader of dbsk, i wanted like hyo yeon to be leader :D

so far, my fave member is hyo yeon followed by tiffany.

and i agree with a few people here: i was quite dissappointed (?) with jessica's voice. i guess i just felt that her speaking voice didn't match(?) her singing voice ^^;;

but yea... great debut perf. wish it were live (both wondergirls and kara were live no??) and GGAAAHHHH i wish their debut song was different. anyone else agree with me??

god i feel like this thread is going to get HUGE but that's a good thing i guess :D

Guest bBy_sT4r

wait so taeyeon is the leader?

she has a really nice voice :)

lol i don't hate jessica's voice, but i find it kind of raspy at times~

my favorite is yuri :)

Guest WaWa*

Yep, TaeYeon is the leader :D She's such a cutie. I don't know if you guys and girls remember the part during the photoshoot for their single on "Girls go to School". TaeYeon was making those funny expressions lol :D

Guest smile-jw

About Jessicas voice...

Like someone said, since when did you need a nice deep voice to be a nice singer? =p

You cant blame her for having an unnaturally high voice.

My voice is unnaturaly low....next thing you know people will say im trying to be a guy. O_O;

My favorite voice is TaeYeons and SeoHyuns though.

But i think they all sing well~ ^^

About HyoYeons dance, it was a bit strange..

Maybe cause she flailed her arms around too much. x_x

I like the solo dance from the MV.

Thanks for the pictures!~

:)

Guest aya_Cute

whats wrong with Jessica voice?

i think its oke...

i just dont like her hair style...

she became look like SunYe :)

Guest haeaznboiyoung

Yep, TaeYeon is the leader :D She's such a cutie. I don't know if you guys and girls remember the part during the photoshoot for their single on "Girls go to School". TaeYeon was making those funny expressions lol :D

Hahah yah, behind the curtain right? She's so friggin adorable. Someone mentioned it on the ambition website but she reminds me a young Boa even though she's only 3 years younger than Boa is right now. I <3 Boa a loooooooot so Taeyeon holds a special place in my heart =DD

iono I still like Tae Yeon and Jessica's voices I also like Tiffany's =P after hearing them sing and seeing their expressions in the mv its what caught them as my top 3 in SNSD =) maybe its just that people are expecting a lot out of her since shes been training longer? I think Jessica's fine the way she is =) her voice caught me off guard (in a good way) but its enough to make her no.2 on my list =P OBVIOUSLY if people are wondering my list goes TaeYeon, Jessica, Tiffany (the last two spots can change though haha TaeYeon will always be spot one =P)

Guest disfunktional.

yay! SNSD! I loveee them. haha. but yes. i wanted

their debut to be live too. ohwell. they're prolly not ready.

most of them knows chinese oooh. i thought they're supoose to know

japanese too? unless they're mainly going to aim for china.

i hope their english has no accent. that would be like WOWW. haha.\

my favorite members are, Tae Yeon, Jessica, Younha, and Hyo yeon(:

well they're all super cute. haha. i love Taeyeon's and jessica's voice.

Archived