少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

I think it's possible, not always smart but sometimes smart/logic doesn't make sense. Like how SNSD was supposed to come back at the end of 08 but it was pushed all the way to the glorious 09.

On a side note, does anyone else realize how popular 'Gee' really is. Right now it's still the 2nd song on Melon, even after 3 months of promotion it only went down a notch. Even their sunbae's 'Sorry, Sorry' is at 6th place, and it was released like a week ago. 'Gee' is honestly extremely explosive, I don't think the girls will be able to come back with anything as big but those that say that 'Gee' was only popular because of when it was released should go look at charts online, because SNSD is dominating and they're almost done with promotions for it. I was afraid that SNSD would be labeled as the group that sang "KY" but at least now haha when you look back, they had 'Gee' as well.

not to undermine Gee's popularity...i think its still number 1 because isent melon and all the charts and how much people actually download the song??? well i think SNSD gained alot of fans with Gee and ended up downloading the song while on the other hand their old fans bought the album. While with Super Junior most ELF bought the album they had like 150,000 preorders and in less then a week the album sold 44,000 copies so they dominated offline charts...but this is probably the only song I like from SNSD and actually followed their activities with Gee.

and i was just on allkpop and after the Taeyeon and Kangin rumor died down netizens need something else to talk about the digged up century old pics of Jaejoong and Jessica wearing the same ring and claim they are dating. lols

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zane87

The girls r going to show more and more of their skills to us, like wat Fany said in "Deep Talk with Park Jong Hoon", they planned to show who they r little by little to everyone, bsides that yoona oso mentioned this in the previous Choen Interview:

Yoona acknowledges that she has not yet shown even 1/10 of all the abilities that she has. "Ever since I was little, I really wanted to become an entertainer, but I still feel like it hasnt all come true yet. I didn't just have a fleeting dream of becoming a celebrity, but I want to calmly and for a long time, become a respected entertainer, and I am working hard to reach that goal."

Furthermore, they'll improve along with the time, so we can look forward to wat they'll show us in the future.... :)

Guest zahieyjunki

naurz, hehe I totally forgot!!

sorry guys..

btw, is the show 1N2D is shown or not?

The one with the girls appeared on?

I really wanna see it!~

the one that the pink bag and gossip girl dvd is from ssf right?

haha~ so glad the girls shown the fans gifts to her!!~

hehe~ dorky Yoongie!

gallery_10_636_59666.jpg

gallery_10_636_22974.jpg

gallery_10_636_136720.jpg

credit as tagged;

Guest kellykim10

not to undermine Gee's popularity...i think its still number 1 because isent melon and all the charts and how much people actually download the song??? well i think SNSD gained alot of fans with Gee and ended up downloading the song while on the other hand their old fans bought the album. While with Super Junior most ELF bought the album they had like 150,000 preorders and in less then a week the album sold 44,000 copies so they dominated offline charts...but this is probably the only song I like from SNSD and actually followed their activities with Gee.

and i was just on allkpop and after the Taeyeon and Kangin rumor died down netizens need something else to talk about the digged up century old pics of Jaejoong and Jessica wearing the same ring and claim they are dating. lols

those netizens need to get a life

and who cares if they're dating it's their own personal lives

people should just let the two be, so they can be happy (if they're together)

and plus i have a ring that looks exactly like theirs too

anyways i was watching 1 vs 100 with taeyeon in it and she talked about how the girls are preparing a new album~

and that they're working very hard

Guest cantthinkofaname

i know this is kind of too soon to think about since GEE is just ending but...what concept do you guys think that snsd will come out next for their next coming up mini/2nd album?

do you guys think that they'll keep to the same concept as GEE, t-shirt with skinnys or change it? haha i wouldn't mind to see the sexier side of snsd or the extreme gorgeous :)

edit: i don't know if this has been posted

Hyungdon "if Taeyeon Actually Proposes, I'd Accept"

Comedian Jung Hyungdon expressed his happiness about his 'imaginary' marriage to Taeyeon of So Nyuh Shi Dae.

Hyungdon, who appeared on KBS 'Star Golden Bell' on the 7th, attracted all atttention when he stated, "Taeyeon is a lot like my dream wife. She is too good for me. After I met Taeyeon, I've become a brighter person". Hyungdon is currently airing on MBC 'We Got Married' with Taeyeon as an 'imaginary' wife.

When MC Kim Jaedong asked if HD could reveal some faults of Taeyeon, he replied, "Taeyeon is very mature for her age. Sometimes I wouldn't mind seeing a cuter and brighter side that is fitting for her age."

Also when Brian of 'Fly to the Sky' asked, "Would you actually marry Taeyeon in real life? What would you do if she was to propose?" HD happily replied, "Of course".

On the other hand, when MC Ji Sukjin asked Yuri and Sooyoung of So Nyuh Shi Dae to reveal some good things and faults about HD, they brought laughter to the studio by replying, "The good thing is that he is humorous, makes us laugh and eats well but the bad things is that when he is actually on TV, he just seems like he eats too much and is boring".

Credits: Yahoo, Korea. & NewsEn

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Translation: k_tyeon.x3 @ soshified.com

------------------------

awww somehow i feel that taeyeon is somewhat special to hyungdon :) knowing that his last marriage on WGM was a total fail

hahaha

Guest miss_h

First of all, sorry for cutting the post... ^^

oh there's also news that fany will be featured in k.will's upcoming album. :)

here's the full article for anyone who's interested.

cr; bug @ soshified.com/forums

so what does everyone think about fany rapping? i re-read that part three times to double triple check i wasn't seeing things. but yea, i think it'll be quite interesting and refreshing. go fany! :)

That's Tiffany who always give her 110% on everything she did.

She have so much passion on singing. She know she is quite behind the other on dancing that's why she train harder than other. When I watch her featuring on Nassun song, I can see that she threat the song as her own and sing it with passion. I agree with all SNSD member: Tiffany is dying to be on stage :)

[g]

LOL.

Is it Taengo on the last pic?? Bwahahahahahhaahah!!!!!

Look at where you go girls, cause you don't know who will bully you next (I swear all of SM-Town are dorky with ability to bully other in no mercy :) )

I was also afraid that SNSD would be remembered as the lollipop-KY group, but now I'm glad that now they're having Gee too.

Honestly, I didn't expect the girls to achieved this much. I knew they'll make a great comeback, but I didn't expect it to be this great. They've surpassed my expectations as a fan. I'm so proud being a S♥ne.

To be honest, I don't like Kissing You that much :lol:

Let say it is a hard time for me to convince people that they are more than lollypop girl and it just a concept.

I'm so glad they choose Gee as their comeback song. The minimalist concept works like magic... :D

Yups you're right. Most of the people DL Gee (nothing to be afraid on stating this fact, cause whether you DL it or purchase the album, in Korea you pay for it). But the fact that it still DL-ed by people proof that they still in high demand in Korea. People may not want to buy it on the peak of its popularity, but there are other who love to listen it when it go cooled down. Like suddenly you miss it... (I know I do this a lot, I like pop song after 2-3 month of it release because I got sick of hearing it play on radio,mall, shop, etc everytime). So yeeeeaaaa for Gee!!!!

Plus, people tend to DL a mini album and buy a CD for full album in Korea. That's the trend I saw since last year. That's why people who make most winning on K-Chart usually is the artist with a Mini Album (SNSD, BB, WG, Jewelry, Davich, Baek Ji Young, etc). That's also the reason why GDA make a different category for Bonsang and Daesang since last year. Mini Album got nominated for Digital Bonsang while Full Album is nominated for Disc Bonsang.

---

About the girl will be releasing a full album, I almost positive that SM will do that. Mini Album is never become the main purpose of SM artist. Usually they releasing a mini album as a market review (like they do with their new comer and this comeback). So I positive they will releasing a new full album at latter of this year. My time plot for 2009:

1. SNSD

2. SUJU

3. SHINee

4. DBSK

5. SNSD

Like the girl says, they will open and close this year with Girl Power :D

--edit---

about the rumor: I still supported Jessica+Donghae more :)

Jaessica is BFF, not lover :)

Guest zahieyjunki

For me, I would want them to have different concept that none female singer ever done that! and I want every single concept is include in their future album!~

Can we have a request to SM for their album?

hehe!~

btw, I just found something!! I'm still craze bout the girls pairing!~

Taengsic.gif

090227MBCSectionTV-SNSD-TaeNy1-new.gif

credit : hyori_uni @ SSF

TaengSic owns all! <3!

SNSD not only known for their Kissing You and Gee dont forget their Girls Generation song also popular

everyone still doing the dance of it, they've known for those 3 songs so i can be sure everything snsd release will be a hit if not as successful as Gee but it's still gonna be a hit, Gee so popular cause it's unique and fresh sounds and no matter what ppl said bout the song being repetitive but it's DIFFERENT sounds not like what already done by other singers and also that song becoming a hit not only coz the song itself but also the ppl who sing it and the dance as well,if Gee being sung by other singer and with different kinda dance it could be not as popular like when snsd done it eventho it's still gonna be a hit

i have good feeling that later on when they release new song it will be another hit just have lil faith in them

ah so Taeyeon said at that 1 Vs 100 that they preparing new album?

nice cant wait for it

bout JaeSica oh please those 2 like BFF -_- they're so close but as best friends

no doubt bout their friendship that's been going for years even before they debut

netizens need to think more before making rumor

^

Aawww she's so caring to her parents but lol XD her parents loving her more and instead of using the credit card (maybe unlimited lol) for themselves they use it to buys stuff for taeyeon and the gals in the apartment ^^ what a lovely parents daughter ^^

i think to them as long as taeyeon and the gals happy it's enough for them^^

Go Kim's and SOSHI!!!! ^_^

Guest lolly88

is this possible taeyeon and hyun don home

in wgm ??

i saw this on the net

if its real its looks really nice ,though its so girly

69f9a254a858a075574e00e.jpg

C:KRMTV,BAIDU

Guest kellykim10

lol if that really is taeyeon's home in wgm

then i'd say it's the best house out of all the others

but it does look a bit girly and it looks like a doll house

its still cute though.

Guest yukinOrave

oh my god~ that's the cutest house i've ever seen. It matches taeng's personality. <3333 playful and colorful. ^^ I bet taeng's going to bring the girls there. :D anyways~ If that's really pudding and jelly's house I would celebrate with them LOL

Guest vietdragon2285

haha i agree, i believe it does matches taeyeon's taste very much. remember how the girls did the drawing thing on MTV Hyoyeon and taeyeon drew a mushroom house lol. i wouldn't be surprised if taeyeon came up with the idea to decorate the place like that.

^yup, during trainee days Taeyeon did Jaejoong's parts in Rising Sun in snsd showcase at SM..

Tiffany even said that they were wowed by Taengoo's performance..

Didn't know that! :o Wish we could have seen that haha but of course it was when they were still trainees...

thanks for the info~ ^^

Thanks everyone for sharing the latest news/pics, etc.

I hope I'll be able to get the ELLE Girl Book T-T

I'm loving the scans and the girls' styles. Yuri & Taeyeon especially <3

Yoona in those drama pics looks more mature & older,

so far she portrays well her character... the outfits they make her wear feels like she's not the Yoong we know haha

but she looks gorgeous. I'm looking forward the drama's start.

ahh that's where our umma taengoo gets her kind heart from. ^-^ her and her parents are soo kind and giving...

---

if that's their home then wow! girlie but probably designed to suit the "Jelly" Bride Taengoo..haha

--

about SNSD's songs..honestly sure the girls weren't always BIG with their songs unlike WG but don't forget that the girls recieved an music award from the music shows for each song they promoted...

SNSD hwaiting <3!

Archived