少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^

So, they are going on hiatus until summer? But it feels like they've just comeback :(

And I'd love to see them perform Destiny! The song got such an old-school feel to it <3

their hiatus never really been a hiatus lol XD

im sure there's still festivals events

but they wont promote at mubank inki mucore again

unless there's special stage something

each members have their own solo works tho

so basically we still gonna see them

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ so they're stopping

their promotions after gee...:[

I thought they said they will promote one

more song?

mmm they did release himnae mv lol XD

but i think they wont promote it like perf it as next song

hmmm didnt sica or fany said at pops seoul that they will be back in few months?

so i guess they will stop promoting the mini album soon

Guest Talesy

^ For me it feels like they're going to promote it since all the MVs they released were from songs they promoted... Well at least I hope they'll promote Him Nae, the song is so energic and fresh, and I don't want the girls to leave after only 2 months... We didn't wait 8 months for only 2 months of comeback, right ? Haha fortunately the girls will still be on variety shows and will still have solo projects... but once again, for fans of Hyo Yeon, do you really think we'll see her in solo activites ? I'm not sure. These solo activites are only nice for the same members, like Tae Yeon, Jessica, Tiffany... you know. Of course I'm a huge fan of the whole group and each member but sometimes I would like Yuri, Hyo Yeon, Soo Young... to be in the spotlight too. Wait & See.

just some quick comments..haha

Congrats on their 8th win setting an all time new record for Music Bank!! hehe even there's a slim chance on the girls winning next week..i think it'll be very meaning full hehe..

Even if the girls aren't going to promote another song from the mini album it's okay..b/c they provided us w/ plenty of fan service w/ all the shows the been on and all their wins and love for s<3ne..haha...

it'll be nice for them to just rest a bit before the full album come out...

Himnae MV!! even it's not it's own really..i really loved it..haha

reminded me of the Baby Baby one..hehe this mv really just allow people to see the girls when they're just themselves and fooling around and stuff..haha...

SOSHI<3

^

idk but since they said will be back in few month after this so i think that's mean they will end promotion soon

besides summer like not that far lol these gals have been working non stop >.<

hope tae feeling ok, she's good at hiding her feeling she did smile but sica look worried >.<

125j2jb.jpg

27y4ys3.jpg

5l4ai8.jpg

1zn8pqw.jpg

152i97d.jpg

maknae ♥♥♥

qzek28.jpg

zx34fq.jpg

2it0ris.jpg

13z7bdx.jpg

5ygnr8.jpg

6ozyig.jpg

SooRi

i2j3t3.jpg

20h7uyw.jpg

6zwwew.jpg

so many great moments

If it's gonna be like Jessica said, (coming back in a few months) then my assumption could be like this:

As for SNSD: 1.option release a digital single in the summer in July~(so they will come back) then release in September their 2nd album. Promoting 2 singles from it till December.

OR

2. option:They will come back in July or just late summer and release 2nd full album and e.g. two months later repackaged album and promote it till the end of year.

July and August 1st single, September October 2nd single, November and December 3rd single with the repackaged album

Long story short: some digital single releases+2nd full album OR 2nd full album+repackaged

Because 2 mini album and one full length album in one year is like O_O

2009 will be the year for the SM family:

SNSD January-March

Assumption:

Super Junior full album March-May/June

SHINee mini/full album May/June-August September

DBSK mini album latter half of the year

SNSD... full album whole latter half of the year?XD?

And for 2010? SNSD will prolly be gone in Korea because the girls are gonna conquer ASIA just like Hyoyeon said bwuhauaha..well they're gonna try it in Japan at first because in 2010 CSJH the Grace will be back :) and lol we know SM likes to send their artists to Japan^^

Speculations and assumption are fun but don't take this here what I wrote seriously rofl, again they are just MY assumptions ;)

And ofc

CONGRATS TO OUR GIRLS FOR 8TH CONSECUTIVE WINS!!

Listen So Nyuh Shi Dae!

Saranghae!

Jessica never lies rofl .... she's always extremely honest with the knowledge she does know (like when she told everyone that BB was wrapping up).

Anyways I just thought about this .... but I think SM is going to be testing SNSD over in Thailand and basically around Asia during their "break" since the girls did say this year they're going to try and focus on their international fan base a bit more and we already know during March they're going to be performing in Thailand and then May is America, so I can see them going around and doing some concerts everywhere and then coming back with another mini-album or perhaps even a full album if time permits. By that time Yoona's drama will have wrapped up (actually it should be done around May-Julyish). Anyways I will be waiting patiently for their comeback ^^ For now they haven't officially announced their "hiatus" yet and we have a new MV and hopefully a new song that they're about to promote with (Himnae) ...

Guest miss_h

Is it possible for the girls to win again next week??

I just another more week and then they can wrap up their promotions!!

yah yah i admit Father SM is actually genius lol XD (eventho sometimes feel like to smack him rofl) XD

Let's dream big!!!

They can make it. Maybe the fans will think this as we say in the forum all over again. Wouldn't it be nice to have 9 win and close it to their Sunbae with such a great exit???

Let's dream big!!!!

Let's smack him together everytime he overworks our baby shall we??

But again, it's just that all of his artist (including SNSD) is such a hard worker. They don't want to waste their time sitting around.

Evidence no.1 : (Stupid) Tiffany still perform while she's injured. I really want to put her stay on the chair and give big speech about the importance of proper healing process. I'm so mad at her for performing in that condition (not to mention how she move around and walks like it's nothing).

I just watch the donor campaign with SUJU and SNSD and I love their interaction with each other. I hope the fans will be more relax and except the fact that they are close to each other. I don't want to read more attack to the girls cause I want them to be comfortable around their family.

Guest chungmah.

I have something to say..

It feels just like yesterday when "Gee" was released and everyone went crazy.

And two months have passed just like that. Where did the time go?

Could it be all the success of "Gee"?

Seriously .____. I'm happy and sad in a good way.

Finally able to post after one week haha been lurking because of school.

Anywhoo, I'm so happy the girls won again haha yes it's been 8 weeks and they're still going strong,

not to mention they set a record! :) like when I read that article that says it's the first time since 1998 or sth like that...

That's when I came to realize how much it much means to them, thus the tears :D

Taeyeon is always so peaceful looking when they win but she looked a bit puzzled there ^^

and Sica did look worried about her at one point then hug her. And as always some Sunyeon action going too lol

I swear they were all hugging each other during the Encore xD

Tiffany's listen "So Nyuh Shi Dae" was ♥

Everyone just keep wishing for another win! it'd be the perfect number ;]

Lots of discussions about their next album.

Well, Jessica/Tiffany did said sth about it on Pops of Seoul (Summer) but... 'til they offiicially announce their hiatus then I'm not going to think too much about it xD it's been only two months, and if they were to stop already it'd be a bit weird, no?

I understand the other factors though (other artists comebacks, etc) *aish* It's a bit confusing : l Wait & See haha

Everybody, i need some help.

Anyone have other pictures of Tiffany with this outfit and hairstyle?

She look freaking adorable <3

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7128/21dg6ly.png

Creadit to: stardustii@soshified. (i get it from the member in soompi who's using this banner. not sure ^^')

Thanks in advance <3

It's not the same outfit but same hairstyle~ hope it's still okay.

You may find more on SSF forums too :)

sosi51bl5.th.jpgsosi139ox8.th.jpg

Guest x_JiEun_x

i know snsd winning is a happy thing but when the camera shot taeyeon after they won when she says thank you makes me sad. i dunno why but she looks really sad. hope she's okay.

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg 8th win in a row !!!

one more and i think that would be awesome

so like 1 win for each girl lol :)

congrats girls!! and sunny lol ti-ffany soo cute

Guest naurz

^

So, they are going on hiatus until summer? But it feels like they've just comeback :(

And I'd love to see them perform Destiny! The song got such an old-school feel to it <3

i think its because Suju are doing there come back. and i think the girls need a rest they had a really REALLY busy 3 months

Guest &anita_*

OMGGGGGG SNSD 8th win T_T geez..it was so emotional..i really felt their sincerity and happiness when they were thanking everyone. And when Tiffany started crying omg, i just wanted to bawl T_T It's so rare seeing Fany cry on these shows, since she's always the one leading and singing when the rest of the members are crying..so yeah.. i loved this music bank <3 one of my favorites. i just wanted to say congrats to SNSD and to SONE for breaking the record. :)

And i thought they were going to promote another song..T_T btw, i dont know about you guys, but i think it would be wise of SM to promote SNSD at the same time as other SM artists..such as SUJU or DBSK. Sure, they might not win as much awards as before, since they are competing with their own entertainment, but i would love to see SM Family being promoted together for once, like going on game shows together or peforming together..stuff like that :] So i'm hoping that when DBSK's mini album comes out, SNSD will also be promoting during that time..lmfao. Sorry, Sonyuh-Shinki shipper here T_T

oh thanks for sharing pics everyone, and ahh FO w/ Yoona is subbed? *woot* off to watch. Soshisubs jjang :]

Guest kris_argee

Everybody, i need some help.

Anyone have other pictures of Tiffany with this outfit and hairstyle?

She look freaking adorable <3

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7128/21dg6ly.png

Creadit to: stardustii@soshified. (i get it from the member in soompi who's using this banner. not sure ^^')

Thanks in advance <3

12657234hc5.jpg

Fany had only one clear pic from that performance

there weren't much pics of the girls either from that perf

more from MuBank...i love their outfits coz of their names on the back lol

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg