少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain

credit:eugene035+Iceyzx@youtube

omg i could just spazz about this all day long. so cool!!!

at last.. sica dance again :P i miss her dancing sexily like that. reminds me of her dancing to that beyonce's song.

and ok so when i saw the pics, the outfits seem a bit..too much. but in the cf.. omgosh SO COOL!!

man the dance moves are so hot! even umma&sunny look hot! :lol:

edit__

491c3e0d962b5filenamedscl2.jpg

491c3e0e0a42ffilenamedswj9.jpg

491c3e0e756ccfilenamedstq2.jpg

491c3e0edcae2.jpg

491c3e0f4e551.jpg

491c3e10a85f3.jpg

491c3e126952b.jpg

491c3e12e0ee9.jpg

491c3e2a20f1a.jpg

c;티파니만세@sosiz

ok now i really like Sica's new hair <3

Guest Mellerz

omg i soo wanna watch that movie that sooyoung guest stars in

plus the new CF, ahh!! haha dance battle. i love it

sexi dancing too, and long longs vs. shorties XD

Guest &anita_*

gyaaaa... Dance Battle! the girls look cool!

I LOVED IT! at first i thought the clothes were so awkard, but it looks so good in the CF! i loved Sica's dancing +_+ but taeyeon was win for me muaha (biased) but really, she looked sexy~ shorties vs tallies loll. and i loved how Yoona was in the CF too! i miss her!

but anyways, loved the dance battle! it was so hottt.

ooh and loved the clip with yuri and hweesung! it was so cute lol!

Guest noriebanzai

the Gubne CF dance battle ~~ o.m.g!!! that was so refreshing looking at the girls..i love the lively colors they wore!!!!

so is that the whole CF?? it didn mention anything bout chicken so i wouldn know its for chicken if you guys didn tell me..haha oh well nice cf after all

yuri's dance was HOOOOTTT and the duel dance of taeyeon n sunny uber HOTTTT too..

btw is it confirmed that snsd wont be attending MKMF this year?? thats sad if so

Guest agnesia60

me too me too....love the shortie duo heee especially taeyeon's dorky yet sexy dance move hahaha........she look soooo cute........I really l like this little dance battle......don't really matter what the product it heee.....just love this cf hahaha....really hope that they will be back soon ........

Guest chackchagi

LOL, typical. Fiinally the comeback has stopped being on my mind, and now all this comes! Dance battle = AWESOME. So much fun! And this is only the teaser for it, right? Waah.. Also congrats to the girls for the award, and the new look is AMAAAAAAAZING. I absolutely love it! The bowties/waistcoats are SO. CUTE, and some of the girls' pants are deformed, but actually on them, they're HOT!! Although, the shortest members got skirts, cos they would've drowned in 'em. =p But if this = new album concept, YES. YESYESYES. I want them to be taken more seriously. Sica's hair, she herself looks young and fresh and CUTE, but, the fringe (bangs) are a little too heavy or something, so it's not working perfectly. But hopefully someone'll fix it up!! ^^

Guest crazyfrog

gyaaaa... Dance Battle! the girls look cool!

lol! omg! how cute!! this concept is funky! it's so colourful lol!! XD but the dancing is really cool. hope to see the full versio nof the CF soon (i'm guessing there would be more chicken involved...)

^

oooooh i think i saw dbsk boys wearing it too? they sponsoring same label i think

anhyway i love the Gifs of SunYeon and SeoYoung LOL XD XD XD Shorty Vs Tally? (is that even a word XD )

yeah me too i keep watching the cf over and over LOL

but mmm this is not their new concept for 2nd album, i think this is only for the CF

i remember they're mentioning bout plaid something like that concept for 2nd album

Guest jingaling.

i can't stop watching the cf also xD

jessica spacesuit tights, lol.

and sexy taengoo? :D

sponsor pics;

1226049671big1kf9.jpg

1226049679big1vi6.jpg

1226544871585070filedu5.jpg

1226544871664456fileux2.jpg

c; sosiz.

sq3wch.jpg

^ pretty eyelashes *_*

34jerdu.jpg

more here@sosiz.

edit; i just noticed that fany isn't with the rest of the girls in the cf o.o

Guest ~*FaNie*~

Hey guys~

I'm new here and i am one of the SNSD fans too~

nice to meet you~ XD

I LOVE all SNSD songs...and all the members also especially Tiffany,Jessica,TaeYeon and SooHyun...~

and it's really great that i found this thread~ so that i can discussed about SNSD with all of you guys~

hehe,hope we can along together ^^

Guest &anita_*

thanks for sharing those pics jing! and wow xx_emiliem_xx what a find! I thought some outfits were like american apparel, but i didn't know they would actually have the same ones! awesome! I really liked the jackets yoona and hyo wore! :]

taengsexy.gif

Smexy Taeng D: -dies-

cr; cecil@kr.film&ssf

edit; woo yay topped a page with a smexy gif lol!

welcome yamashi and ~*FaNie*~ ! hehe yes you can definitely discuss about snsd here! (and soshified)

Archived