Yoona is so Cute with Glasses :D

Yuri looks so sexy :D

Thank for sharing :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kris_argee

congrats soshi for winning again on MuBank!

"Listen Cookieman" XD it must be their manager Kim HyungGook...Kookie oppa lol

their performance was the best by far, they just keep getting better and better

the sight of them happily hugging each other, jumping up & down, squealing is priceless <3

i loled when Yoong failed to throw the bouquet, what happened to HimYoona? lol

thanks for the airport fancam and pics!

even though the girls won't get enough sleep today, i hope they'll have a great time in Thailand ^^

Guest goldenGAZE

The won again, how awesome is that, they seemed really happy to win. Tiffany specially i saw her jumping up and down at the end. Their encore performance was the BEST, they were all laughing and smiling, interacting with their fans, YonnA and Sica were laughing with each other, Taeyeon and SeoHyun were laughing. Sooyoung bursted with laughter after some weird voice was screaming 'aaargh' randomly lol. Soo many amazing moments. Hope they have many more wins still to come.

Oh and well done to the Thai fans for greeting SNSD which such amazing cheers, that must of made their night. Despite probably feeling super tired they all still managed a smile and waved at the fans, such great service from the girls ^^.

^ah, that explains the random 'cookie man' haha

congrats on another win

can't believe they have to rush to the airport after mubank and then rush back to perform on inki...

wth, hyundon is going with them to bangkok, taeyeon must be tired

found some sunny mc fancam at the m on 090204

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob0VRKc1Y9E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UABMEcCJQi8

^ So 'cookieman' is their manager? lmao Tiff and her shoutouts are loved xD

^ whaaa.. taeng didn't even get to change from her stage outfit. :( looking cute though.

Yeah, I was kinda shocked by that too... I know they left just after MB but still.

Hope they'll be fine for the concert. Some of the girls had different outfits tho. (watching from the fancam)

The fans were mad excited haha that's gonna be a great show~

Today's encore was the best definitely! Random screams kept popping out lol

But when they hug together and Tiff was like 'yeahhh' *held hand* that was just awesome :)

Lots of funny moments too (Yoona xD)

Guest jyung01

The gee dance version is really cute ^^

i've already learnt the dance. Its actually quite fun.

the girls must be having ufn in thailadn =)

Guest crazyfrog

wow congrats on another win!!! Gee is definitely their most popular song so far! well i have to agree it is very very catchy! =D

and i LOVED the encore perf!! haha!! cookieman, thanks for the explanation for that!! you can see Jess laughing after Tiff said that! haha!! and LOL @ yoona!! she was so funny, she dropped the bouquet she was trying to throw... lol!! the girls were all so hyper and seem to be having a lot of fun! which is good to see!

so Tae will be in Thailand to film WGM? that's... interesting. seriously hope the girls don't get tired out from running back and forth from Korea/Thailand! ah, i'm so jealous of everyone that's going to the SM concert. and i'm also jealous of people who will be seeing the girls at HB!!! so lucky!! have fun at the SM concert guys! and take lots of pictures, and of course, shout loudly so the girls can hear!! =D

thanks for all the pics and information!!!

Guest kris_argee

^ i think Yoona got hurt too, good thing nothing serious happened ><

^ So 'cookieman' is their manager? lmao Tiff and her shoutouts are loved xD

i'm not sure if it's their manager, just my guess lol

some gifs from MuBank

EBAEA4ECA781EBB185ED81AC5B15D04.gif

EBAEA4ECA781EBB185ED81AC5B15D07.gif

EBAEA4ECA781EBB185ED81AC5B25D20.gif

Untitled-12.gif

Yoong rofl XD

EABD83EB8BA4EBB09C.gif

credits: daum

Guest agnesia60

Congratulation on the win........happy to see them winning 4 times in a row........really hope that they cam break the record of 7......go soshi go.........Saw the backstage vid......taeyeon is back to her dorky self haahaha...love that little dance she did.....cute cute

Really excited for snsd after seeing the fancam.......the Thai sones seems to really like them...giving them a big big welcome......MOst importantly, can't wait to see fancam of the concert....especially taeyeon's live haha...haven seen it for a while.....and of course some taesu interaction.........snsd fighting!!!!!!

omg ^ those shirts+big lollipops+hats are jjang~

the hat is soooo cute. i want to wear one for HB. hahah.

cant wait to see fancams from the concert. i hope those s♥nes who are going

can sneak in cameras. ahah. i feel so excited even if im not even there. lol xD

ohh. and congrats to the girls for winning 4 times in a row :) i love seeing them happy like that.

and fany's cookieman made me LOL. hahah. i remember last year when she said 'do you know the gingerbread man' ?

and now it's 'listen cookieman'. lol. seriously, this girl makes up the dorkiest random names xD hahah.

oh lol. i topped a page.

here's a gif of JeNy hugging during music bank, which was like, the 2nd time they hugged during the same part of the song. hahah.

2py8b2x.jpg

but even tho i love JeNy, and they're obviously everywhere. TaeNy is still my #1 :)

e97n9t.gif

credits: ssf

Guest KsDreams

wah I love what the Thai fans are wearing! shirt, cap and big lollipop!

I think the big lollipop is really really great, maybe for HB we can do smth like that.

I'm really happy to see the Thai fans supporting the girls, they have a tight schedule so Im sure seeing so much fans will make them very happy.

Guest yukinOrave

^omo~ the fans there are so lucky.. T_T

and they're sooo into Jessica.. xDDD

the girls screamed "JESSICAAAAAAA!!!" like 3 or 4 x with the ear spliting tone.. XDDD

and i know Sica loved that.. <33333333333

lucky fans.. <33333 T_T

omggg~ love the lollipop and the shirt! thanks for sharing trivium!

at the airport thai fans was singing happy birthday to sooyoung! omg im so happy the girls are getting so much love from thai fans ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn_-NCxjPdo

credit: ebc

hahahaah nice to see that^^

OMG i saw sev????

sooyoung waving back after the fans sining happy bday just ♥

and lol jessica i think she's sleeping in that bus rofl XD

omg Thai Sones you guys are JJANG!!! <33333333333333333

All those shirts, hats and giant lollys and banner!!!!!! seriously Sones in Thailand are very impressive. how i wish we could all join in. :D

Yay i can tell that Soshi loves all their fans so much. :D

Hope that tonight's SM concert will be a great concert for every SM shipper and esp to Sones in Thailand. ^^

Guest ningmeng

^ lets go tgt next time!

i want to go smtown bangkok tooooooooooooooooo.

wahhhhhhhhhh.

more fancams please!

and the fireworks getting into tae's eye.

the last thing i want to see is our girls getting injured.

like seriously.

Archived