少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^

the gals wont perf on M!Countdown till dunno when

so yah well >.<

wait,i think im missing things..taeyon is staying in in Thailand for 6 days?

what for?

Sorry i havent followed their sked lately..

she will filming WGM with Hyungdon there maybe Honeymoon scene @_@

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nightmare.

I'm a new fan of SNSD.I know Teayon,Seo Huyn,Jess and Tiff are the top singers in SNSD.Who is top 5 singers more?

I like Seo Huyn's voive the most and I love Yuri for everything.

The 5 Top singers of SNSD are Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, Sunny, Tiffany .. hope that helps :)

Wow.. so many news about the girls

Taeyeon will be have a "honeymoon" in Thailand??

BTW, i wonder will the girls have more time to perform since CSJH unnie don't perform?? (Gah.. i'm so sad CSJH don't perform because that's mean no Cheon Sang Shi Dae moments...)

I'm glad from the lists of song, they will sing BoA's songs...

Guest plumblossoms

I'm so excited for SM Town...so apparently SNSD will be performing "Gee"? I hope they perform more songs from their mini album <3 Taeyeon is going to film WGM in Thailand :o Weather is so nice!~ The girls are really busy I can't wait for Family Outing...for those who are going to the SM Town concert, have a great time!

^

from the fanmade list? they will perf Gee and Himnae but idk if it's for real or not

and yah taeyeon will stay in thai and i think we will see a glance of SM Concert later in WGM thai sepcial hahaha so i think there wont be taeyeon in snsd perf on Mubank next week, i got a feeling there will be lil interview with sm towners bout taeyeon and don in wgm hahaha i bet there will be "congratulation" message from otehr SM Towners lol

Guest zahieyjunki

The SEOUL Senior "Ten Minutes Of Girl Power”

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/l...252a262cf_o.jpg

Credits:SNSDCHINA

Lucky the students got to meet with them!! But Sunny wasn't in the pic!!

thnx for the article Eunice !!

baboshi thnx for the link!

Gosh I love Fany's voice when she sang My Everything! Her voice sounds like Dana too me~!!

haha~

So good! No its Amajingg!!~

420ceaf4f0936426688f9f1kr7.jpg

dbc036753ad228f58374320ze1.jpg

28syec6.jpg

Loved this outfit! Sunny dress were so short!! Hope no eyes were on her!!

She looks freaking cute in it!

I remember once Taeyeon was wearing exactly like Hyo wear!!

I think its on WGM right?

I agree Sooyoung's sister should be training under SM!!But isn't that too late for age like her?

Btw, what is her name anyway? I still blurr bout it!

WHAT? That old gag man also followed to Thai too? haha~

It's just a few days and now missed her wifey? what a lame!!

I still can't accept him to be Taeng's partner!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

arghhhh~ SM attacks again!!

My 1001 posts here!! gOOD NUMBER!~

Guest zahieyjunki

Sorry double post!!

Hey, could someone make our Sooyoung's birthday thread here? Looks like her birthday is on next week, so shall we doing something about it?

Taeyeon and Hyungdon's honeymoon in Thailand?

200926119_863470481_8661_0.jpg

MBC 'Sunday Sunday Night- We Got Married' newly added couple, SNSD's Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon, left for a trip to Thailand.

One official on the 5th said, 'For a concert in Thailand, SNSD will leave the country for the next 6 days and 'We Got Married's' Jung Hyungdon have joined them.' During the afternoon of the 7th, SNSD will be part of 'SM Town Live '08 in Bangkok' Concert, taking place in Thailand's Bangkok Rajamangkala National Stadium. In this concert along with SNSD, DBSK, Super Junior, SHINee and artists under SM Entertainment will be meeting with their fans from Thailand.

It has been announced, 'We Got Married's Taeyeon's partner Jung Hyungdon decided to choose the trip to Thailand to cheer and give strength to SNSD's member, Taeyeon, who is performing for the first time on a Thailand stage.

translations by juhyun @ soshified.com/forums

credits to Reporter Choi Seungsup

link

Its already confirmed by Hyungdon will spend 6 days with Taeng in Thailand!!

And I think they were filming WGM a bit!!

But its good to hear that he comes to Bangkok to support Taeyeon!!

V__ thnx for making the thread!!

I'll be posting soon!!

Guest james18

hm. idk but sooyoung's birthday is coming up. do we have to make a birthday thread for her or not??

coz, if its okay then i will be the one to make the birthday thread for her.

edit

i hope i did the right thing.

i started a birthday thread for her..

here

SOOYOUNG's BIRTHDAY THREAD

Guest ningmeng

the girls won!!!

congrats girls!!!

the girls seem happy today!

they went crazy during the encore.

tiffany with her cookieman and babo.

and someone kept sqeauling!

and someone sang the "molla molla molla molla part out.

i love seeing them like this!

It's best to take that stuff with a grain of salt. I personally am a very Cynical person when it comes to internet wars and gossip. It's filled with fanatics with ulterior motives and trolls just trying to stir up trouble for site hits and lolz.

Anyway I'm so excited that Yoona will be on Family Outing. I can't wait to see Soroo's reaction. :lol:

haha i forgot about Sooro. he once said Yoona is actually his favourite member right? or is that just to joke Taengoo~ lol. anyway, looking forward to Yoona's bedhair. ROFL.

i just found yoona pic with jaejoong sister..so cute..

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk19/in...b462a0b6aj6.jpg

omg is it really Jaejoong's sister? she does look alike to Jae though.lol. but in a very cute way~ and Yoong is still the same,super pretty. :D

thanks for the article zahiey92, thats cool if they are really filming for their special honeymoon in WGM.and is it only me or i think that Hyungdon is thoughtful to think of Thailand to go to? if its scripted then :lol:

EDIT;;;

Really? The girls won again?? wow.a 4th week consecutive win~ that means they are the champion of month January for K-Chart~(duhh). :D Hope their winning streak will continue until February.

Guest yukinOrave

omo omo~ again~ i give my congratulations for the girls. ^________^

when are they leaving for sm town concert? i heard they're heading straight to the airport after the perf? is it true?

I hope they'll have a safe ride.. T_T

ahuh~ i topped the page..

it's time for some pic spam..

Because i love SeoSica:

211276218475bae1ac03oga0.jpg

01.jpg

and because i love Sica and her natural smile the most:

jessa.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg

01-1.jpg

seeing these pictures again and again won't hurt sowon's eyes right? LOL ^__^

Guest lolly88

intansuzanna:thanks for the pic with jae sister

they are so cute

OMG...The girls won again

For the first time the GIRLS are sO HYPER ACTIVE

Sqealing and huddle together for a group hug

they are so cute doing that ,just like what girl friends will do when somthing good happens

Gah my love for them increase again,ONly SOSHI can be so relax when they are on television haha

Sunny caught my eye during their performance of GEE

so close to the camera when its her turn, the aegyonesss haha

ALL THE CUTS OF THEM ON MUSIC BANK

INCLUDING singing SS501 song ,backstage,ss501 doing Gee ,encore

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....c&no=108903

ROFL "listen cookie man"

One of the best encore/winning #1 moment just cos how happy and hyper they were haha...they were like squealing and jumping.

and haha did you guys see Yoona drop the flowers..that was hilarious lol..all the girls were laughing.

The waiting room clip, Yuri was way at the back but the one you notice is her just cos of how silly she was haha

yeah it was fast i was like whoo.. super high!!.. i just love the encore .. everything was so fast forward than i guess its because they dont want to miss their plane

Archived