少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 Girl group SNSD's YoonA will be making a guest appereance on SBS's Family Outing.

YoonA will be shooting an episode of Family Outing on the 5th at a local village in Choongchung Province. YoonA is scheduled to participate in First Full Moon of the Year activities such as cooking traditional food and playing traditional games.

Family Outing's PD, Jang Hyukjae explained the reasons why YoonA was a good candidate by quoting, "YoonA's positive image would be a perfect match for the Family Outing crew and program" and "the fact that there were a lot of male guests recently".

The episode of Family Outing with SNSD's YoonA will air on the 22nd.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr

translations by jstn @SSF

OMG...I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT

more guest apperance please

omg yes Yes YES

Yay our girls on FO gain.rofl had a bad day in the morning and now all the great news are comforting. :D

I cant wait for Family Outing..and wonder how will Hyori and Yejin react this time? lol. I already know how the guys on Family will react.haha~ :lol:

thanks for the great news Eunice and jstn@ SSF for translating the article.:)

Guest doomunleashed

WOAH SUPER HQ

PICS OF TaeYeon at today event

So pretty and...shiny lol really she looks so gorgeous. I wonder what kind of event it was cause I spy SHINee in the back.

It seems like she sang one of her solos too<3 I wonder why only umma was at the event though.

Guest beccary

[NEWS] YoonA To Appear On Family Outing After TOP

The exit of another idol star will see the entry of another following the latest recording of SBS Family Outing. Following hot on the heels of Big Bang member T.O.P. whose episodes will air on 8th and 15th February, So Nyeo Shi Dae member YoonA will be the next guest family member on Family Outing.

yoona.jpg

YoonA will be the 21st guest family member to appear on Family Outing but is only the 3rd female guest among them after fellow group member Tae Yeon and actress Lee Soo Kyung. The recording will begin tomorrow, 5th February, lasting 2D1N at a local village located in Chungcheong Province with her episodes airing on 22nd February and 1st March respectively. The recording will tie in with the first full moon day of the lunar year (9th February) as the concept.

PD Jang Hyuk Jae explained the reasons for inviting YoonA, "She (YoonA) has a postitive vibe about her and it fits in well with our show. We wanted a female guest this time because we had been having male guests all this while."

Credits: Coolsmurf

Shared By: KPOP JJANG

Guest agnesia60

wow...those photos....taeyeon looks amazing....she looks like she was glowing with happiness hahaha....brimming.....and wow...can't help but focus on her tights *cough cough*......she looks amazing.....can't wait to hear her sing...though i know wouldn't be soon since she didn't sing on KJE's chocolate....cross fingers that i get to hear taeyeon sing soon.........taengoooo fighting!!!!!

OMG that's so cuuutttteee hahaha the baby LOL ♥♥♥

Taeyeon so pretty and her voice just amazing!!! love it even the press loving hahaha

i wonder what is this show bout ?!

LOL Tiffany so cuuuttteee she really2 remind me of heechul kekeke

first time listening to it and it is so good and their voices are so impressive.

watch it ^^

oooh yah they sounds good^^

need to pay attention to them more tho

[NEWS] YoonA To Appear On Family Outing After TOP

The exit of another idol star will see the entry of another following the latest recording of SBS Family Outing. Following hot on the heels of Big Bang member T.O.P. whose episodes will air on 8th and 15th February, So Nyeo Shi Dae member YoonA will be the next guest family member on Family Outing.

yoona.jpg

YoonA will be the 21st guest family member to appear on Family Outing but is only the 3rd female guest among them after fellow group member Tae Yeon and actress Lee Soo Kyung. The recording will begin tomorrow, 5th February, lasting 2D1N at a local village located in Chungcheong Province with her episodes airing on 22nd February and 1st March respectively. The recording will tie in with the first full moon day of the lunar year (9th February) as the concept.

PD Jang Hyuk Jae explained the reasons for inviting YoonA, "She (YoonA) has a postitive vibe about her and it fits in well with our show. We wanted a female guest this time because we had been having male guests all this while."

Credits: Coolsmurf

Shared By: KPOP JJANG

Oh Dang I cant wait to see this hahahaha

i wonder what the 2 unnies gonna do to her hahaha esp after tae before

the boys will gone crazy again i bet kekeke

Guest zahieyjunki

I thought Yoona was the 2nd female guest but she the 3rd one!!

It's a brilliant decision to asked Yoong to be their guest!!!

I also really want to know what's the two unnies react?? Probably like the same one with Taeyeon!!

and I know Sooro uncle will happy bout it!!

zippomaru thnx for the link!

Fany so cute imitate him!~ and the baby so cute dance to the beat!!

That is too cute!~ We already have baby fans!!

Btw, I heard the girls will be the guest for Star Golden Bell is it? can anyone confirm bout this??

aw these are cute..and funny.thanks for sharing!..i wanna squish the babies. :lol:

and YoonA's on FO?..Ah,i can see the family getting crazy like when Taeyon guested there.LoL

can't wait!thanks for the info!..

so exciting...:D

Guest shasha92

wah! sooyoung so cute XD

she look like pretty baby boy :)

Yoona on Family outing?!

how great!

i cant wait to see Hyori and Yejin reaction this time.

its totally going so much fun & crazy like tae before XD

[bANGKOK SMTOWN] AR STANDING TICKET FOR SALE!

My friend is selling an extra ticket (because their other friend can't come) for this Saturday's SM Town Concert in Bangkok~ It's for the AR STANDING ZONE and they're selling it for US$148 price is still negotiable!!~ ^^ They paid for that same amount for the tickets, including the shipping to the Philippines from Thailand...

If you or any of your friends are looking for an extra ticket, please contact her +639157952137 (her mobile number in the Philippines).

She's leaving for Thailand on this Friday, 10am Philippine time. Contact her ASAP ^^

Guest Lishathestain

I cant wait for Family Outing..and wonder how will Hyori and Yejin react this time? lol. I already know how the guys on Family will react.haha~ :lol:

lol Supeng I was wondering the same thing xP i mean we all know the guys are gonna crazy just like when Taengoo was the guest haha!

if the list for the SM Town Bangkok is the real one,

OMG Lose My Breath?! lol sexy dance, yes please!

am i the only who had enough of "Hey Mickey"? -_- i always thought the song is too cheerleader-like for the girls. cute, but idk..bleh.

"complete" is gonna be awesome, but what's "cannot say" ?

anyway, Moto & GOT!? :w00t: i hope they would sing it live though. lol am i hoping too much? :sweatingbullets:

Guest daLida08

pics of tiffany & yuri recording in some variety show today(i think it's called 'Fantastic Duo' ?)

credit:as tagged (서현냥이)

thanks for the picture :D

hahha..i know this show...fantastic duo. .the host for this showcase is kim jae dong...hohooh..this showcase for children....i'm so curious how fany n yuri will act in front of this kids (after good daddy :D)...looks like funny episode!! YulTi again!~..the picture that posted seem like fany get 'blue sticker' in her dress:D ..that's means one of the kids at there voted fany as he/she's least favourite partner...kekekekke..i'm waiting for this showcase and sub..that's must be super hilarious.. by the way..hmmm...i'm 'sleeping member' here :P

Thanks for the pics!...ooh and its the two of them @ Fantastic Duo (Fantasy Couple?)..

it's a nice show.im wondering if they get voted by kids..they have that--

the kids vote for who they liked most among the guests..

ahaha,i spotted the blue sticker^^

:D

Guest del_boa

wohoo.. YoonA on family outing?? Sooro must have a joy of happiness now.. haha

and hyori n yejin.. haha how would they react to Yoona??

i can't wait to watch it.. ahhh!!

oh my.. Tiffany n Yuri both look cute with children..

thanx for the pics..

Guest doremii*

does anyone have a list of solo songs Tiffany has performed? like stuff on radios etc I wanna watch them on youtube.

I feel like she's really underrated vocally. She may not have the range that Taeyeon has, but the tone of her voice is really nice.

Guest baby-swts

LOLLY!!! :D

u have the best news ever <33 thnxu

1st Sunny being MC for a music progamme now Yoona is gonna be on FO!? :wub:

dream come true :)

now my life is complete. lol jk

Thanks for the pics!...ooh and its the two of them @ Fantastic Duo (Fantasy Couple?)..

it's a nice show.im wondering if they get voted by kids..they have that--

the kids vote for who they liked most among the guests..

ahaha,i spotted the blue sticker^^

:D

Yeah it's the same one. On soshified bossa said that Tiffany was picked as the least likable one because the kids said she spoke english, but apparently it's scripted. Poor Fany. Yul has a harder time with kids though, all the little boys love Tiffany (Tiffany noona from GGTS, much?). So it should be a cute episode, YulTi has been together lately for soooo many shows.

I read that the kids said cuz she speaks English (difficult to communicate or something). People say it's just script though cuz some of kids wrote their recording experiences and said scriptwriter made them to pick a certain person.

bug @ soshified.com

I've watched this show a lot. whenever there is a guest with an english name, he or she is usually picked as the person kids don't like. i remember the singer Tim had 4 or 5 kids who didn't like him. remember these are little kids choosing who they like and don't like. they want to choose partners who they think are smart because they want to win the game. they think people who have an english name don't know how to speak korean well so they don't want to be partners with them because they think they'll do bad answering the question.

jjookjjookbangbang @ soshified.com

Oh and wow SM really is pushing the girls to their limits, their schedule has them down for Friday's Music Bank, a flight straight a way to Thailand to perform on Saturday, and then fly back right away back to Korea to perform for Sunday's Inkigayo. That's really intense and I hope the girls don't get too jet-lagged.

Archived