Guest kris_argee

Mellerz, thanks for the gifs!

your side story cracked me up lmao

Ten Ten Club

JeNy so cute lol

dnnb68.jpg

ddj2xk.jpg

from bug @ soshified jeny thread

JeTi were depressed because they couldn't sing the duet they practiced together for that radio. :(

The noraebang (karaoke) machine they had didn't have the song (So In Love with Two)

yeah you could see they were somewhat depressed after singing solo songs because they thought they messed up.

awww that's ok JeNy

they did great in their duet today at fm inkigayo

090128 Tiffany & Jessica (SNSD) - Garden In The Air

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3xyZCpCh1dk

only Sica, Fany, Yoong & Hyo were on Sukira & Fm Inkigayo today

090128 SNSD @ FM Inkigayo - Gee Cut

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dwDruj56kLI

090128 SNSD @ SuKiRa - Gee Cut

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VARIzivr360

credits: aichimin009@yt

090128 Chin Chin - Himnae (Vanilla Accoustic cover)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ydARdS3qa4M

^ another awesome cover of a snsd song after the Gee rnb version

credits: LilAznPrideLadee@yt

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest >ch-yo<

haha i love the captions you did on the gifs you made Mellerz

ah..so thats why JeNy look like that in the pictures? so adorable though ><

they did superb eventhough it was unprepared...

i just heard 'so in love with two' by Mikaila..

i think JeNy would have done great covering it..and it kinda suits them no? haha

Fany being in love with Taengoo and Sica ...while Sica is in love with Fany and Yul/Teangoo xD

sorry >< can't help but to think that way...

can't wait for the next episode of Idol Army..Sica's reactions on the preview is killing me

Which member do you love most and why?

Right now it's Yuri and Sooyoung. My choronological in knowing the girls are:

1. Yoona -- due to hype in U

2. Hyoyoen -- her dancing skill

3. Sunny -- because she's so cute during kissing you

4. Tiffany -- with all the variety she's in I can't help but to notice her more than other

5. Taeyoon -- I actually need time to get IN to her. Before her solo and radion performance I didn't notice her a lot since she's kinda lay back during their debut days and give more time to other (such a good leader :) )

6. Sooyoung -- this girls have unusual beauty and funny as hell. Her personality stand out the most for me

7. Yuri -- since I notice Sooyoung a lot I can't help but notice Yuri too :lol: This duo is hilarious

8. Seohyun and Jessica -- The two were the last one I notice. The talented maknae and the ice princess.

So basically my favorite is changing every two months on their first year because all of them are funny and intresting in their own way. Now I stick with my fav duo: Yuri and Sooyoung :)

Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Hyoyeon are in Sukira right now.

I love it when they go to Sukira. I guess because they are close to each other so it feels like a family :)

Guest Pink Cherry

Fave SoShi Member

Ok, this is really hard because I reallyyyy love the 9 girls! at first there were some who I didn't notice that much like Seohyun and Sunny but now I really like them too... anyways.. my favorites are Jessica and Hyoyeon.

Sica for some reason she really stands out to me! I don't know.. I just like everything about her: personality, looks, voice, fashion sense..

Hyoyeon I really love her dancing skills and how can she be like.. a totally different person when she's dancing!! I don't know.. sometimes when they're on a show or something she looks a bit shy and quiet but when she's dancing on stage she looks so confident and she has this special aura <3

Lately, I've been liking Tiffany a lot too!! I totally agree with falling_star_142.. Tiffany seems to be always in a happy mood and I really like that about her... I love her smile!! She's been through a lot but despite all of that she's always showing us that happy side of her!! Also, I really like her voice <3

Fave SoShi pairing

JeNy!!!

Top 5 SoShi songs

-Gee

-Into the new world

-Merry go round

-Girls' Generation

-Beginning/Tears

Guest miyama21

My top 5 songs

1. GEE

2. Into the new world

3. himnae

4. girls geneation

5. kissing you

Which Soshi pairing do you love most?

hmm seoyeon because they are always together taking caring each other..

my fav member..

hyoyeon because she is shy and dorky xD

yuri i really like her personality..

Guest ryanchoe082

Finally, Music Bank plus Dear Mom. That's gonna be the el'bomb-yo!

090127 Ten Ten Club Radio

I think I just made up a whole new story on the side

http://i43.tinypic.com/ab6l3o.gif

Again!! Again!! XD

Tiffany: "Yah! Stop cheating on me!"

vmsjgi.gif

Sica: "Aww.. Come here, my sweety"

Tiffany: "No! Go back to your Sooyoung"

Sica: (to Sooyoung) "Well, guess it's

just you and me babe"

http://i39.tinypic.com/i3ufyw.gif

Wait, can ya'll kiss one more time?

Tiffany: "Gee. Hold on, let me cover my eyes.

Okay, go ahead. Do it.. I won't look.. Quickly!"

http://i39.tinypic.com/n3m64j.gif

Tiffany: "Since you're hot, I don't care if you

cheat on me.. just say that I'm your girlfriend"

hahah so funny, thanks. btw is that what they actually say or did you just make it up?

cant wait for MUBANK LSAJDGLKJSDKLGJASDKLGJASDLKG> I HOPE THEY WIN NO.1

With the many pairings in SNSD is there a very awkward one? or if you put these 2 members together it would be awkward?

I've always wondered this lol.

I'm so excited for the Gee + Himnae + Dear Mom stage!

After the hiatus .. no. SNSD's bond just got like 1000000 times stronger after the break (which was surprising imo because I didn't think it could get stronger). You put any 2 SNSD member together and you always get something different ...

However Taeyeon did talk about how Hyoyeon and her used to be super awkward but that has changed.

They all constantly message and play around with each other. Like Tiffany said they're more of a family now than anything else. IMO, SNSD's bond is one of the strongest right now out of all the idol groups. Anyways you get something different from each pairing, more recently after FG and interviews it seems like Maknae and Hyoyeon are super close now. And then there's other pairings that make you go "wtf are they thinking when they're together", like Taeyeon and Yuri, they're so loud and ... just strange but in a good way. Maknae & Yoona seems to be like the treasures of the group right now, everyone wants a piece of them. Sooyoung.. I swear constantly brags/mentions about Maknae everywhere and I find that super cute. Yuri ... basically stalks Yoona haha and calls her constantly. SNSD is a funny group. Other than that ... there really is like no awkwardness in the group anymore, hahah JeNy used to be super awkward if anyone remembers back in the day. Sica always so cold and Fany always so happy.

It's been a while since we got a JeNy duet! I really liked it.

I'll have to dwl the audio rip of that on SSF : D

Same for Sooyoung, Seohyun & Sunny on the S.E.S. song!

I enjoyed their 'doowap doowap' part if you know what I mean lol

(idk how to call it, it's in the middle where they harmonize together <3)

Okay so since everyone's doing it, imma do it too xD

Didn't really know how to answer to this 'cause like Soy said earlier I happen to love each girls at one moment or another.

But well, I do have a fav. though I guess ^^ Since before SNSD debut, I became a fan of Jessica haha

So yeah, I think she'll stay my #1. Simple as that xD

Yuri would come really close though.

She's brave, funny (in her own special way lol), versatile, girl-next-door type and very caring.

And really she just seem to have this posictive aura around her.. idk.

"I've lived all there is to live" haha yeah that's Yuri (:

And now guys XD i have a question for you XDXD

What is your TOP 5 of SNSD's songs??? [excluding the OSTs]

1. ITNW + Destiny (cheating too ^^)

2. Himnae

3. Gee

4. Merry Go Round + Tinkerbell

5. Complete

Guest pollypan

My top 5 songs would be^^

1. Into the New World

2. Complete

3. Kissing You

4. Dear Mom

5. Honey

Which Soshi pairing do you love most?

JeNy!!!

Favorite Members

Tiffany and TaeYeon^^ I love their smiles^^

Guest Tetsu69

Taeyeon...she is naturally talented she can sing, dance, etc. I guess that's what SM trains them to do but she has passion and pride into the work she is doing. Although her laugh is a bit weird and sometimes tends to be dorky that's the side I most like about her even when she tries acting cute when she doesn't want to. When meeting new people to me it looks as if she has to get used to the person in order to become comfortable with them. When she shares a relationship with that person in my opinion she still has the same respect as if they first met but is able to open her heart more to them. When I saw Girls Go To School I noticed that Taeyeon didn't take quite a liking to the camera and there would only be moments where she would she playing around with the other members but as the years went by I began recently seeing her and the girls in more shows and interviews and to my surprise she has improved at a magnificent rate. Taeyeon is a brilliant and outstanding leader for SNSD and in the future I hope that she may have good health and possibly grow a few cm's. Ahaha

Top 5 Songs

1. Complete

2. Into The New World

3. Gee

4. Him Nae

5. Girls Generation

Guest zahieyjunki

Melinda love the gifs!!

Sica been so happy these days!! wow!~ the girls nowadays always been to radio show!

No Taeyeon there? hmmm..

thnx for the pics karen, kris_argee !!

and also the preview for next Idol Army, haha OMG!

Sica is blushing!! wawawa~

what happen excatly.. can't wait!

Plus, Khun said to camera that "Yoona is mine"!! waaaa~

So cute <3!!

Guest Jenster

Thanks for the pics from the radio.

I love that Yuri stalks Yoona, haha. YoonYul <3

Also just watched Idol Army subbed, can't wait for the next part!

Taek was so embarrassed but that didn't stop him from going right to Sunny each time. XD

^

yep YoonYul hahaha no matter what yuri really love yoona hahaha she's the one who kept calling her when yoona filming YAMD and i forgot what yoona said but i think yoona kinda disturbed by it hahahaha coz yuri calling non stop lol but they love each other ^^

are they doing another idol show with 2pm again??

it's the continuity from last week ep

i think today the last ep with snsd

i'm so curious bout the Love Triangle hahaha

Ok the girls are singing 3 songs for their comeback on Mubank (yes you can spazz).

Himnae - Gee - Dear Mom (omfg)

So yeah .. watch it live, download it, cherish it. They've been promoting for like 2 weeks already so I have high expectations for this comeback stage ^^

okay... OMGGGG. :w00t: i've been waiting for Dear Mom like asikdjnaksdhkaj. Yes!

What is your TOP 5 of SNSD's songs??? [excluding the OSTs]

1. GEE

2. Girls' Generation

3. Dear Mom

4. ITNW

5. HimNae

Gee is totally something i would play all day and it's a song(like what my friend said) which makes the people who listen feel happy. :) I can not ever forget the song GG which i was quite obsessed for a very long time until now so its my second fav..and Dear Mom...beautiful melody and lyrics where most people can relate to..:(

Favourite Member and why??

My favourite from the beginning before debut have always been Jessica. I dont think it will ever change despite i love all the other members equally. Why? Because honestly, all the rumours and attacks that she had been through are countless. And she still perservered and debuted with SNSD. We all know she's a weak girl at heart and the more i see her on shows, the bluntness, the sica-effect, her embarrassed laughs..all those just let me know that she's actually a really sweet girl. And her vocals~ <33333

2nd in the past was Taeng~ but now i suppose everyone have been climbing on my charts until all of them reached the same spot no.2. :lol:

Favourite Soshi pairing?

Taengsic and JeNy...despite so many ppl over at Soshified says Taengsic is fail(which i totally dont understand why), i still think that both members have the same mature level of thinking. I don't know how to say but they seem to have this mutual understanding and without talking, both of them knew what each other are thinking.

Evidence is from Factory Girl where Tiffany and Jessica got picked to go to America..i dont think anyone will miss Sica's reaction to the news. And you can see Taeng patting her and then Sica smiled back to Taeng... :) To me, Taengsic looks like a couple (if one is male and the other female) that you can still see strolling through the park when both of them turns 80 years old and holding hands. A mature and understanding couple. <3 that's why my love for Taengsic will not ever die.( and of course not forgetting Sica says Taengsic is her favourite pairing!!!! woot!)

JeNy - i think we all know the reason.lol. English couple~<333

honestly no one can deny the love and bond between all members.This is what i love about the group. B)

here is the 2pm Idol Army Variety Show preview for the next episode

thanks for this! cant wait~ it's today~ ^^

are they doing another idol show with 2pm again??

erm, they recorded it altogether but the show PDs divided it into 2 episodes and this new episode will be the 2nd ep. :)

Archived