少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zahieyjunki

Citra & ♥♥PowerOf9 thnx for the caps!!

Hope there will be more caps on the girls!!

At the end of the girls performance, all the crowd was cheering on them!!

they're sexy dance!! ouhh~ can't take my eyes of it!!

I agree.. They should win it!! but no matter if they win or not they're still my girls!!

They done a great job!! I love Taeng outfit & Yoona's one!!

Edit : the reasons why the girls not performing at inki today coz today is Lunar New Year day so there's no inki !!! loll~

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jenster

I can't stop watching the dance battle, haha. Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon really owned that dance.

I need to see the whole show so I can see the girls' reactions to other dancers. Is there a Youtube link yet?

Guest Lishathestain

ah maybe the audience thought they were too many people in the group so it looks crowded to them? that's why they lost? or maybe jewelry danced much better rofl idk & idc, because heck it was fun watching it & i bet the girs had fun too. it's obvious that Seungri, Choi Hyun Joon & the 2PM boys enjoyed their dance xDDD~

i was watching it w/ my bf, and when it was SooNaYulHyun part we both had our mouth hanging. and then when we realized it's maknae w/ the gold shorts we were like "oh gawd no.. feel so wrong.." lol he said it's like "ogling at my own sister!" man.. the girls were smoking!!! Hyoyeon looks hot!

^

it's not crowded still normal since the camera movin round make us lil bit @_@

if you watch again they're not all the time dancing together, the judges no longer like 2 previous dance battle more like audiences

it's hard to make caps they move so fast >.<

4g3sjs.jpg

331gduq.jpg

2myt10y.jpg

2rdaez8.jpg

eitq47.jpg

2gv7bjn.jpg

258xfna.jpg

1z56r5s.jpg

nmhl69.jpg

I can't stop watching the dance battle, haha. Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon really owned that dance.

I need to see the whole show so I can see the girls' reactions to other dancers. Is there a Youtube link yet?

YT LINK SNSD CUT

if you wanna see the girls reaction you should see 2pm and Taeyang's perf lol

i totally loved their dance!!! they totally should've won but a little biased here..but they did so good...it's so nice to see them doing dances like this again...look at the guys enjoying their dances

wait so which one of the 2 PM guys was shown? anyways i noticed how SNSD's performance ended w/ 2 PM's reactions and vice versa..haha

but i can't wait to see the whole show!

Guest &anita_*

HOLYFREAKING OMG jakLGJAKl look at their LEGS wtf its like crazy!!! seohyun and sooyoung owned the leg lifting rofl~ anyways, the dance battle is still loading on my comp (hd takes forever to load) so im looking at caps and omfg they look so damn hot~ look at their outfits..their dancing..holy crud..snsd is gonna kill me~ and look at 2pm being happy for our girls keke~ thanks for sharing caps! i want more T_T

Guest Lishathestain

Statistics Of Korean idol groups's FanClub

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/H...1245ab5f537.jpg

Sone in number 5 LOL

from Baibu+Pinkeravn

man that is awesome! they're like the only girl group up on the top5 and they're the newest to on the top5 :)

^

it's not crowded still normal since the camera movin round make us lil bit @_@

if you watch again they're not all the time dancing together, the judges no longer like 2 previous dance battle more like audiences

true they did take turn to dance haha. maybe because they noticed Tiffany made couple of mistakes? lol she makes me giggle with her mistakes though, too cute.

i demand a sexy powerful dance again from them!!

Oh my freaking god. I think I'm kinda guilty of underestimating their dancing abilities (not of the top 3) because that was beyond amazing. My mouth was half hanging during the whole thing. That performace was perfect. Loved it.

Man, wow. I still can't believe it haha they looked really hot.

Guest jingaling.

OMG the dance battle was smoking hot.

sooyoung & seohyun with their left lifting :o

i wanna see a fancam of this.

whoot, soshi has the most fans for a female group :]

Guest Lishathestain

^

could be lol since she's always in the back lol XD poor tiff T_T

but hey if it times to dance the TOP 3 plus maknae and sooyoung always took the center lol

i love the dance and choreo tho kekeke

yeah the choreo is epic! and Taengoo can actually be sexy! :w00t:

oh and i also noticed SHINee on the back. they keep clapping when the girls r dancing. aish they are such good juniors <3

^

hahahah the dance make the dorky look sexy XD that's one thing for sure XD

makes maknae innocent yet sexy lol

sica when seungri's perf

2i8yfsm.jpg

Yoona's reaction when taeyang showed off his abs lol XD

5f1au0.jpg

sorry blur from the vid

After taeyang finish his perf look at sica LOL XD the way she celebrate lol her hand XD XD she look so proud rofl

6nvvxy.jpg

14uywpj.jpg

Guest ayuki baby

lmao, yoona really wanted taeyang at that moment, lol i dont blame her, it was a sexy moment, she looked like she was saying "oh yeaaaaaaaaa"

omg i still cant get over the dance.... the choreography was soooooo goooooood

Guest &anita_*

Yuri is waaay too sexy T_T

yuri-1.gif

credit;bug@ssf

wow..she pwns in the sexy department lol! +_+

edit; LOL yoona during taeyang's perf..her reaction is so hilarious xD and sica at the end during his performance..i think she was satisfied loll <3

Guest roseseraphix

zomg! snsd can think of coming into the sexy concept.. xD

yuri pwns sexy~ xD

btw, happy chinese new year to the chinese~!

SEE THIS MORE HILARIOUS XD

Sooyoung Yoona Sica's reaction on 2 PM's PERF (Seohyun look lost beside Sica LOL)

35mqom1.jpg2iu6g6.jpg

30jmtxg.jpg1zmlcu0.jpg

2nhdhl3.jpg

HAHAHA they did CF together & Being "couple" in a variety Show but seems like the gals still dunno the hotness behind Jaybum's shirts

Sica Ice Princess??? NOT SO MUCH HERE look at her XD XD XD sica will partner with jaybum no? lol XD

Maknae must be wondering what happen to her Ice Princess Unni lol XD

BETTER Caps of Sica after Taeyang's perf

vq5rf4.jpg

never seen her like this XD

Guest &anita_*

omgsh lol the caps are so hilarious! i love our girls reactions..especially yoonsic reaction to 2pm lol!!

ooo here is a gif of what citra capped;

yoonsic-1.gif

^LOLLLL look at yoonsic reaction! bwahahah

yoona-1.gif

^OMFG yoona's reaction to Taeyang ROFL! she's like oh hells yeah LOL :lol: but seriously..yoona has like the best reactions <3

cr; -one-@ssf

Guest baby-swts

here's the YT LINK

[HD] SNSD Powerful & Sexy Dance (2009.1.25)

credit: jilimm@YT

OMFG I just finished watching it!!! :D

so hot <33 lmfao "I kissed a girl"

how cute was that? but hot too :)

they were amazing!!! im so upset that they lost.

how did they lose? is it by votes O_o

&

2pm guys cheered for our girls!!! :lol:

Archived