少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest love4dbsk&suju

i totally enjoyed the girls on 2pm's idol ep! cant wait for the subs from soshi

they looked like they were aving so much fun. Sunny and Tiff really got into variety!

AND OMG YOONAS LOVE TRIANGLE WITH Chansung and Nickhun at the end!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pollypan

WOW!Congratulations to the girls!

No.1 on Music Bank K Chart again^^ with 7000+ pts!

Hopefully they will be there perform GEE and win the mutizen award next friday <3

Guest Lishathestain

http://upic.me/i/ec/snapshot20090123204146_resize.jpg

http://upic.me/i/zy/snapshot20090123204201_resize.jpg

Gee&Baby baby album Top 10 vote album release from kbs music bank.

C.CHEEZE@GG-TH

:w00t: mannn amajing! 2 albums in top 10 :D

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/TO...0106_000004.jpg

^man her skin is as nice as the kid.. well she is a kid leader :lol:

aish they won again on MuBank <3 congrats girls! now i'm just waiting until they can receive the award on stage.

Guest lolly88

NEW Preview of We got married

lols at the guy he though Yuri was his bride to be i guess,since he mention her name

Credits:Yun@tudou and me ^^

Would love to comment on the fandom of theirs but it would be

too depressing to talk about the haters,so lets forget it ^^

Congrats on their 2nd no 1 ,more to come please

Again, rarely post in this thread.

First, Congrat on being No.1 on MuBa!!!!

I come out because the anti comment and because I just encounter them before I decided to came here heal my wound and pray that there'll be new vid :)

Hater will find something to hate. It's ridicoulously funny how they hate on every single thing. They applied double standard when it comes to the girls. The recent hate that I found on Tiffany is that she always making faces behind Taengo on Gee (at pabo part). That one makes me rofl. It was low :lol:

Usually I got fired up when people says that this girls can't sing. I admit that some of them are just a little above average in vocal ability but they all know how to hold a note. The rest, I just laugh and smile :)

The best thing from being part of SNSD fans is we smile wider when good thing happen to the girls and we are stronger when facing the hard time :)

Guest &anita_*

Woot! Congratulations to the girls for Number 1 on Music Bank again! Too bad the girls weren't present there, hopefully they will next week, if they go on the show.

K-Chart:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/S...a__/K-Chart.jpg

wow..snsd owned the chart o.o aishh but why are they still not there T_T thanks for sharing :]

SNSD's second mutizen on Music Bank! and they haven't even performed there yet lol~ power of Sones?

ooh thanks for sharing all those pics and caps guys~ and thanks for sharing the fanmeeting pics jenster :]]

ahh lolly i really want to watch the preview but it wont load ._.

and ooh, snsd is friends with nicole from kara aaah thats so sweeet~ and its cute how Nicole and fany talk to each other..and how they call her little fany keke ~

thanks for sharing all the links and pics guys <3

edit; yaaay lolly88 thanks for sharing youtube link ^_^ ahh it seems so funnn lol, visiting the girls dorm! and the girls are all in their dorm clothes keke~ i caant wait until 1st episode!

The best thing from being part of SNSD fans is we smile wider when good thing happen to the girls and we are stronger when facing the hard time :)

sorry to cut your post

but agreed with you ^^ despite the anger we felt sometimes but we always try to think positive and smile and be strong like the gals^^

ppl saying we're blind coz of the gals, but we're not, we know sometimes the gals make mistake but their mistake is not something to be bash like that coz their mistakes still in normal level which many ppl in the world done it too, not like they're making HUGE scandal that could make korea down @_@

God is Fair cos snsd still being love by many ppl and hope that will cont forever, what the gals did or say nothing compare to what haters did to them, they can keep hurting the gals but God keep giving the success to the girls eventho they must get it through hardtime, when they look back all things they achieved with many rocks along the way will be something that could be proud of^^

Someone uploaded the Legend of SNSD on youtube~

I think it's just a recap of everything they've done o_o

hmmmm so only like compilation???

Legend of SNSD Part 1/5 (the rest could be found in the user acc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wNQ23PdaS0

credit: HarueKorea@YT

V sigh dunno why i still cant accept it =/

Guest PooPocky

Congratz to the girls for winning Music Bank!!!!

kyaaaaa~~ seems like everyone's spazzing about the idol show and wgm^^

i love the pairings so far~~ huhu who will yoona choose? khun? chansung? they're all so cute!!

i'm still waiting for my fav sica and her partner ^^

here are some crappy caps i took last night when i was watching the bora of midday most wanted~

a quick pic spam, sorry the pics are all low quality T_T and terriblily sorry if i lagged your comp! >.<

bora.jpg

bora2.jpg

bora7.jpg

bora6.jpg

bora5.jpg

bora4.jpg

bora3.jpg

Yoong! :3

yoong.jpg

Sunny~~

sunny.jpg

Sooyoung~

sooyoung.jpg

soohyun.jpg

SICA~

sica.jpg

A shy maknae~ adorable~

seohyo.jpg

lol @ Taeyeon laughing so hard xD

loltae.jpg

gee2.jpg

gee.jpg

Yul's pretty profile~

yul.jpg

:wub:

sica2.jpg

Maknae is getting prettier and prettier~

maknae.jpg

lolyoon.jpg

I have no idea what's going on, anyway....

yultae.jpg

Sunny and Yoong <3

sunyoon.jpg

LOL topped a page second time!!! wooot~

and this time i actually have something to share ^^

sunsica!

sunsic.jpg

lolsica.jpg

Guest lolly88

pics from star dance battle

credit:imbc

OMG THANKS i was looking for those pictures high and low

on IMBC Lols....how u manage to get it,unless u noe korean...i am such a clueless person

the girls look great . cant wait to see their dance and the dace off ,their 1st real battle ^^

only problem i have is the clothes...why make them wear all so different style of clothing , i wish they

wore the same ,makes it easy on eyes

seohyun totally dont suit that look too hot for her haha

Guest taikogirl91

woohoo they won 1st place on music bank!!! :w00t:

congratulations to the girls for winning :lol:

i can't wait to see them perform again ^^

Gee is so very addicting!!

QUESTION: Can someone tell me what's going on with

the girls and the guys from 2pm?? i'm sort of behind on

everything :( ....is it for some kind of show?

Guest lucky_tin06

Hi pipol..prob your first time seeing me here

:)

Ive been reading this thread for a long time

and I just wanna start spazzing now..lol

Hope youll see me more :D

----------------

WOW thanks fr the pics.. :)

The girls look so freaking H.O.T

Cant wait for their awesome dance..

even though they "lost" against Kara

I think everyone agrees ...

SNSD was Hotter in

the perf..wuhuuu..oh ya

so happy Taeyeon and Yuri were there :w00t:

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg the girls won again!!!! woot congrats hope they keep the streak for a while :)

and wow YoonA looks so pretty when she was young!!! :) mann would love her to be my age :(

and the girls look really beautiful in star dance battle!!!!!

Guest Jenster

Welcome to the thread, lucky_tin06~

taikogirl91, the girls appeared on a variety show with 2pm. It's a must watch.

I actually watched it over again and you can see that Chansung was really really excited that SNSD was going to be on the show. He must really like Yoona, lol. He later feeds her a piece of cake and when they had to wink at each other, you can see the tension because they both laughed nervously when their eyes met. Seems like they both like each other.

Taek was also very romantic with Sunny. She was so shocked, haha. They also laughed when their eyes met to do the wink. It was surprisingly the cutest coupling because it seems like Taek really likes Sunny.

I thought the Sunny-Taek and Yoona-Chansung couples had the best chemistry so far.

Oh so Yuri & Taeng are actually taking part in the dance battle too?

'Cause in the previous pics, they weren't there. Well, that's for the better~ (:

I wonder when this is airing too, want to see the girls' awesome dancing haha

they look hot but Sooyoung's outfit looks a bit : / compared to what the other girls are wearing.

wow guys, thanks for sharing all those pics! i love the girls in hanboks :] and also thanks so much for idol show caps! OMGGG maknae is too cute! but omg..the best part of the show had to be Sunny and Taek ROFL~ the way Sunny was all shocked and cracking up made me laugh soooo much~ just looking at her expressions were hilarious..and then Taek's persistence and awkwardness (and cuteness) wow..i could not stop giggling..seriously. ahhh i need to spazz about this show, but ill wait till subs so i can understand what they say lol~

I agree, this was the best moment to me too xD I wouldn't have imagined them as a couple, but then seeing howTaeck was smiling everytime he'd look to Sunny then they both crack up ahaha and it didn't happen just once. These two are just so adorable together. Idk how many times I replayed this part lol

[edit] oh yeah, the girls won again!!! wow the power of sones like someone said earlier haha <3

that's the 2nd time in a row and it happened in the first weeks of the promotion, gooo soshi =)

Archived