ow they against those 2 >.< i love all candidates lol xD

but i'm happy coz soshi could win the point too far from the 2nd one

anyway i hope there's a clip of this moment i want to see it so baaaad T_T

Ow my fave snsd concep would be GEE ofcourse and ITNW kekeke

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS!! girls.. twice in a row and yet again they are not their ahh music bank let them perform!i think alot has been waiting for a long time.. i hope they will again next week

and lately it just seems like more and more people are hating on them.

actually no. It's in fact the other way round. Every site i go to read some news (2-4), in the past, they were filled with hate but now, the comments are either "i've become a new fan!" , "their song Gee is really addicting~ love it." and "I don't hate them now..their new song is quite good, i must say." <3~

so yeah, don't really need to care about your friend... :sweatingbullets:

or if u want, u can put Proud to be a S<3NE! etc those kind of things into your nick. im glad i have a column of Soshi Fans in my MSN list. makes me feel good and always reminds me that there are many S<3nes around me. :) Hwaiting~

btw im SERIOUSLY and really touched by the number of comments from both active and inactive users replying to this sensitive topic.I have never felt so 'heck-care' towards antis in my life, but now, i can truly say that i will not get affected by antis anymore.because i will always remember you guys here. -embarrased-

SNSD is a really tough girl group that had gone through so many things from their debut until now.No one can deny this and say that other groups suffered as much as them. I think us, S<3nes should realize that it's not defending for them that will help Soshi to be happy, its our support and loyalty towards them, that will make them feel happy deep down in their hearts.

so yeah lmao leave the antis in their own little worlds thinking everyone hates them when in fact, they don't.

Believe me, despite all those things that the antis said about the girls, other artists know its not the truth and of course they will side with the girls instead of erm, netizens who likes to be more vocal online saying everything they want.

EDIT;;;

They won MuBank again! You see? Just because their antis are more vocal, people tend to forget that S<3nes is a REALLY really huge fanbase. SNSD have so many loyal fans. :D Yay for the MuBank KChart award~

Guest Jenster

Yay, I'm happy the girls won Music Bank. :) Hopefully, the girls will indeed perform on the 30th and continue their win streak.

Now if only they can work out their problems with Mnet...

In regards to the question about everyone's favorite concept, it's definitely Gee with Himnae following.

Guest Senorita_

Woot! Congratulations to the girls for Number 1 on Music Bank again! Too bad the girls weren't present there, hopefully they will next week, if they go on the show.

K-Chart:

K-Chart.jpg

CONGRATS!! girls won Mubank agian.

They won agian with more than 7000points

We so happy the girls can won Music back agian and I wish see the girls perfrom on mubank.

snapshot20090123190758.jpg

C.CHEEZE@GG-TH                

Guest lala_land

^ YAY! congrats! :] hope they'll continue winning for a few weeks :]

can i ask, what happened between snsd and mnet? i thought it was only between sm and musicbank? can anyone explain to me? thanks!

is mnet just a chart, or is it a music show too? cause according to this, Gee is still number 1. So I didn't really get it when Edward said SNSD's ranking on soompi's chart will be affected.

shinee are happy for their sunbaes ^-^ cute haha. SM love!

v

Guest ayuki baby

Yay! Another win for the girls!

I really enjoyed watching the idol show, my favorite couple is Taek and Sunny, he likes her so much that he was like running around hahaa. Sunnys reactions were so funny and cute!

My favorite concepts... When it comes to clothes, probably Girls Generation and my favorite song and dance is Into the New World =]

1st in Music Bank- JAN. 23, 2009...

Credits to:Haruekorea

Labelle,, is this the Link you're asking for?? just saw it from YouTube awhile ago....

Congrats to our girls!!

Hopefully they'll be on next week and still be the #1.................

oooooh thank you yes that's the one kekekeke

Park Soohyun's Love Game Radio - SNSD cut [01.21.09] (en) (talking bout Nicole Kara so cuuuuttttteeeee)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRjiMSe6c0w...re=channel_page

c.soshisubs2

poor tiff and nicole hahaha struggling with korean language XD

Guest ningmeng

Park Soohyun's Love Game Radio - SNSD cut [01.21.09] (en) (talking bout Nicole Kara so cuuuuttttteeeee)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRjiMSe6c0w...re=channel_page

c.soshisubs2

poor tiff and nicole hahaha struggling with korean language XD

the whole video was so cute!

how can both fany and cole be so gullible.

the way fany and sunny imitate cole was cute!

sooyoung and yoona! you 2 shouldnt lie to fany!

you wouldnt want her to to embarrass herself.

esp when she even believed the story sooyung told her.

1st in Music Bank- JAN. 23, 2009...

Credits to:Haruekorea

Labelle,, is this the Link you're asking for?? just saw it from YouTube awhile ago....

Congrats to our girls!!

Hopefully they'll be on next week and still be the #1.................

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...^^ congratz to the girls.. they deserve itt.. kekeke..^^

too bad for MCD.. wew..anyways, it their 3rd mutizen for GEE... i hope they can also win their 4th mutizen during this week inkigayoo..

SONES!!!! hwaiting!!!

Guest kangeroo

OMG!

Another win on K-Chart! 7000+ points = pwnage!!

I'm so proud of the girls judging by the landslide!

I hope they win again next week on MuBank, so they can actually receive the award and have an encore!

(that is, if MuBank doesn't pull another last minute cancellation)

So the girls will be on MuCore too..hopefully last to perform again!!

And i'm also thinking the girls will collect a 2nd mutizen from Inkigayo!

2009 is so far SNSD's year!! SoShi hwaiting!!

I personally don't feel that antis are more vocal that S<3nes. Antis are vocal in the fashion of bashing, but S<3ne is a great fanclub. The only thing that antis are capable of is making up groundless rumors and garnering publicity to the girls. But S<3nes know what is important. And that is, helping the girls break records by buying SoShi's album. And that is true fandom right there! SNSD along with the support of S<3ne is the reason why the girls are winning awards and gaining respect as true artists. C'mon...just look at how well the girls are selling, and how well Gee is charting...it's all because of how vocal S<3nes are! (and the obvious, because of the nine amazingly talented girls!)

My fave choreo: ITNW/ITNW Remix (hard) and Girls' Gen. (cute)

My fave concept: Girls' Gen and/or Gee

My fave promoted song(s): ITNW, GG, Gee

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

wow this thread is moving sooo fast haha and so many new readers :D

Congratulations to soshi, they're jjang~

Thanks, buddy! I'm angry that they still can't perform there :/

and lately it just seems like more and more people are hating on them.

actually thats not true :) i've seen many non-sones being very nice to the girls lately :D

Sharing some Taeng-biased pictures ~

090106_000004.jpg

090120_000003.jpg

090106_000003.jpg

090106_000001.jpg

090106_000008.jpg

haha their reactions ~~<3

everyone looks so serious and then you see taeyeon.. LOL

090106_000009.jpg

Guest Jenster

Thanks for the video of their win at Music Bank. Lol @ Seungri's lack of reaction to the girls win.

I had no idea Nicole was close to the girls. It's cute that they had dinner together.

pic from fan signing:

2rlyryw.jpg

credit: as tagged

^

thanks for the pics guys

LOL at taeyeon's expression XD XD XD

sooyoung and yoona! you 2 shouldnt lie to fany!

you wouldnt want her to to embarrass herself.

esp when she even believed the story sooyung told her.

hahaha yah bout goojung (lunar year) thingy XD

1st they lie to tiffany and she fell for it then they do it again to nicole she also fell ROFL XD

poor fany and cole hahahaha but glad to know they even spend time together

and calling each other also have meal together

Guest zahieyjunki

Woot woot!!!

Congratzz th girls won again!! I think its 4th time they won mutizen from MuBank,inki,MuCore!!!

yeay, I think if they performing at MCountdown for sure they will add their trophy more!!

Baby Baby single still on top 10!! Other artists as well release their full album can't be into top 10!! but the girls did!!! yay~

>7000?? that is so high points compare to other opponents!!

If the fans really keep up the score like this, I bet they will get MVP award at the end of the year!!

Oh hmmm Gee, Taeng so cute with the kid^^!! thnx for posting!~

I love pic sign event!!! haha~ what is attracted me is their boots!! i mean shoes..

Striking color!! haha~

anymore pic from it? I want to see more.. hihi~

Archived