少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest topfuzzy

hey guy!!

i have a request^^

is anyone has got a guitar cord of "way to go" song???

i wanna play this song on my university but till this day ican't play it

cas i don't know hoe to lead guitar

if u have this cord please share it

thank a lot^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the total point between snsd and the others soooo far >.<

anyway thanks cecil for the video

congratz to them once again but it looks weird @_@

they're not there to do the encore >.<

sigh i hope the things between M adn KBS will be settled down soon

this is getting ridiculous

Guest nad_donad

They won the mutizen at their comeback in MuBank??? Wuahh.....that would so so great if they performed today...

What did KBS think, seriously...they should find another way to settle their feud with SM....

Congratulations for SNSD!!

I bet they will continue to be #1 next week....

Guest svisual

SNSD IS LOVE FOR WINNING NO. 1 !!!!!!!!!!

-sigh-

KBS is really at the losing end for not having the girls on their show.

i just hope someone knock some senses into them and tell them to quit being so childish!

yeay for our girls!!!!!!!! and i hope they'll perform last again tomorrow on MuCore ^^

Guest Senorita_

yes , I know they will win . Our girls are jjang

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/s...090116_0000.jpg

Our girls are amazing. They didn't have their comeback and yet they won No.1 on Music Bank. Congrats to them. Take that KBS!! I would be amazed if the girls took out Number 1 again next week.

The girls score fairly well on the K-Chart.

For Online they scored: 2689.28 points

And for Mobile they scored: 1610.38 points

Making a total of 4299.66 points.

Online was the strongest, since Gee is charting very well (of course) on various online charts :)

Guest roseseraphix

ZOMG! *spazzes*

gratz to our girls for winning no.1 in music bank..

though they weren't there to take their prize but it's still a great achievement!

go girls! love ya always~

Guest goldenGAZE

Just came back from watching chinchin (nice to do during soompi maintaince kekeke). WoW, i think my love for the girls increased even more. I love how natural they are around each other. You can tell that they all really love each other. Very strong bong indeed (suprising for such a large group). Soo many sweet moments in the video. Thanks soo much to the soshisubbers , pink subs FTW.

And the girls won number one on music bank. YEY. too bad they weren't their, KBS's lose i suppose. I hope the girls win a lot more awards. I just finished learning the Gee dance, omg its soo fun.

Guest lolly88

Just came back from watching chinchin (nice to do during soompi maintaince kekeke). WoW, i think my love for the girls increased even more. I love how natural they are around each other. You can tell that they all really love each other. Very strong bong indeed (suprising for such a large group). Soo many sweet moments in the video. Thanks soo much to the soshisubbers , pink subs FTW.

And the girls won number one on music bank. YEY. too bad they weren't their, KBS's lose i suppose. I hope the girls win a lot more awards. I just finished learning the Gee dance, omg its soo fun.

Got to agree with you there ,

I also just finished watching it too,thanks soshisubs for subbing ^^

laugh and cried while watching the whole show.Even thought they were be still be mistakes made and hurtful comments

i believe they will grow stronger with all these experiences and those to come be it good or bad .

My support and admiration for them is deeper now ,they are just like us and normal girls really

:D

Regarding them getting No 1 at music bank,i hope this is just the start and that many

more no 1's will come in the weeks,months to come

SOSHI FIGHTHING !!!

Guest Lishathestain

thanks for the link & chart update cecil ^^

PUAHAHAH can't believe the girls won. well nvm i can -_- Gee is #1 everywhere. and I'm glad KBS is being a good sport about it & not totally ignore them because the whole banning. rawr SM & KBS please to be making up soon T-T

Also, that's quite a big difference between SNSD & the other nominees lol yay!

Citra and godlovesboa, i agree with you guys too~ I didn't know it was that big until i saw how crazy that thread went. but really..some people are being too cold and unforgiving. So what if she's a celebrity? She's still human..she gets sick and also needs care. Unfortunately there was no one to care for her, and Taeyeon said that she asked 'timidly' so its not like she was demanding like GIVE ME A SHOT N.O.W.! yeah..:/ oh well.. i also needed a place to rant x_X

Seriously though..even being a big fan of boybands, it was never too 'hard' for me to love and support them, but goodness..why is it getting so hard to support/love snsd T_T I feel so bad for SNSD and as a snsd fan..because everything gets so blown out of porportion for them..it really makes me sad.

wow..emo post alert T_T but well all i can say is..that i will support snsd till the end! and so will sones. so HWAITING SNSD!

Ugh i know right. I've never seen a girl group with this much hate from people. Well I mean there's time when it was quite peaceful, but then something happened & antis would be having their time of the year :rolleyes: Jessica had antis even before she's in SNSD -_- it's just ridiculous. but anyway, it just makes my love for the girls even stronger & it also shows how strong our girls are ^_^

:w00t: JeNy!

1231805964619_1.jpg

and YoonSic :P

img35321232112445ep2.gif

c;astagged& 개물곰jbh@sosiz

^ congratz congratz to the girls....

they have done an amazing job.... with less promotion... KBS!!! you know what u will get if u banned snsd!!!

its pity that the girls werent there.. ^^

anyways... cant wait too see the next performances!

Guest fara_diggory

^

thanx for the jeny one...

but i love the yoonsic more...hhuhu

its hillarious..

wow, beautiful n gorjess people can be dorky too...

huhu

Guest lolly88

WHERE IS EVERYONE ??

There was a performance today at some place and there were quite a number of fan cams so far

why no post ???

they perf GEE AND HIMNAE in this outfit

1232123647_JIN_9022.jpg

1232123647_JIN_8717.jpg

1232123647_JIN_8949.jpg

1232123647_JIN_8954.jpg

1232123647_JIN_8974.jpg

1232123647_JIN_9083.jpg

1232123647_JIN_9185.jpg

1232123647_JIN_9238.jpg

1232123647_JIN_9286.jpg

CREDITS:SOSIZ

Guest Jenster

Are there any Youtube links for their performance? I hate free egg and its slowness.

Here's a couple Yulsic caps from Power Time radio:

avmxd2.jpg

f41j45.jpg

cr: mai_12*@soshifanclub

Also, Music Core is tonight, right?

Congrast on getting No.1 on MuBa despite all the ban.

I hope the people on KBS music shows see this and decided to take the banned back. I know the PD on the reality shows has been pull their self out of this banning thing because they know how high the rating will be if they invited the girls to the shows :)

about taeyon rumor, despite racist why can't we see it as a national thing. Like she's a korean off course for her and the rest of korean society what define beauty is different from people, say from US (Korea: big eyes, bright white skin, double eye lid, etc). So as a black person (meaning not in a common ways as she use to see), AK is very pretty... That's it!!!!

Well offcourse hater will always find something to hate. But you know what? I laugh really hard when they make stupid comment like that cause no matter what they say the girls still get no.1 spot. Proof: MuBa :lol: :lol: :lol:

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Archived