Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &anita_*

^

^

^omg..okay that is SO ridiculous! KBS is taking their problems out on SNSD..wtf, does that even make sense? They haven't even been active since 8 months, and yet they already have to suffer because of KBS..and they didn't even do anything to them ._.

Thanks for sharing that article~

And lolly88, lol at Sunny and Taeyeon..they were so cute and dorky dancing to gee x] Especially taeyeon..seems like she feels much better now <3

edit; vietdragon, i think taeyeon might have chinchin scedule during that time..since snsd were wearing same outfits as chinchin. either that or taeyeon was really sick and couldnt make it to the photoshoot :/

^

omg.. yeah that is ridiculous! i can't believe how immature they are.. oh well i think the girls can still dominate the music industry even with just inkigayo and music core because our girls are jjang! :P thanks for the article. btw even though the girls aren't performing in music bank can they still win there?

i think KBS being so ridiculous and silly they look like lil kids =_=

for real tho SM already gave them notice that their artists couldnt perf there coz they wont be in korea

i think it's stupid they "punish" snsd and now all SM artist for this

and bout the gals couldnt make their comeback on the 9th they still need preparation it's not like they won't perf like ever they already said they will make their comeback today and other SM artist also perf that time, KBS being not fair

maybe they just pissed they want to be the 1st in everything =_= wth

Guest svisual

WTH KBS?!?!?!?

GAHHH. i can't stand this :tears: last year, SNSD couldn't appear on MBC Music Core and this year they can't appear on KBS Music Bank?!?!?!?

Why can't they just appear on all four music shows?!?!?!?!

I really don't understand why our girls have to go through so many hardships..... :tears:

Can't people just let them go through hassle-free promotions FOR ONCE?!?!

Guest quyipooh

Guys i just read about SNSD's cancelled performance at MuBank

Popular Girl group SNSD's KBS 2TV "Music Bank" appearance has been cancelled.

SNSD was supposed to appear in the live KBS 2TV music program "Music Bank" on the 16th. However, just like what happened on the 9th, SNSD won't be able to appear on "Music Bank"

KBS 2TV "Music Bank"'s staff informed Moneytoday StarNews that "As per KBS's rules, it will be hard to see SNSD on Music Bank for a while."

Rumors rose up that other SM Entertainment artists will have a hard time appearing on "Music Bank" as well due to arguments concerning the last year's December 30th "2008 KBS Gayo Celebration"

After SNSD didn't appear on the 9th, however, both sides (SM Ent. and MuBank) said that there are no hard feelings and that "SNSD delayed their stage on MuBank to prepare so they can have a better performance on the 16th."

In reality, SM artist SHINee appeared on MuBank on the 2nd and the 9th, thus proving the hard feeling between SM and KBS wrong.

But since SNSD's appearance was cancelled for two weeks, many in the music industry are saying that KBS still has hard feelings against SM for not letting some of their artists perform in the "2008 KBS Gayo Celebration" and is therefore not letting SNSD perform on MuBank for a while.

Original: StarNews + http://www.sosiz.net/board/zboard.php?id=data&no=14475

Translations: dongie@soshified.com/forums

Credits : Dong@soshified.com/forums

A little bit sad

they can't perform at MNEt and MUBank

just wondering why they can't perform on mnet countdown?

Guest lolly88

just wondering why they can't perform on mnet countdown?

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM with just a qn, u could express your opinions instead

of asking just a qn.

anyway DBSG,SHINee ,SNSD haven been on m coutdown

for a while already . As to the exact reason we dont know why

I haven seen dbsg and shinee on mnet music show since mkmf awards

Guest toomuchsmiling

thank u soo much to boxlub for the translations.

aww, as much as i love tiffany, i really hate to see her cry. seeing her cry like this makes me want to hug her and tell her that she's not alone in this world. it kind of upset me that they even asked her to give a message to her mom, when they should've already known that fany lost her mom when she was still young. but however, i love how tiffany didn't break down, and even gave a big smile after she said her message. that's our strong fany right there. after i watched this, it just made me love her even more. she was my fave soshi from the start, and will be my fave soshi till the end :)

HWAITING, FANY-YA !

Same with you. Tiffany has probably done more than she knows. I was a hater. For no reason too, I just believed the nasty rumors

and I was jealous anyways, I didn't really know them. I was nasty, but ya know, TIFFANY, she was the one that I had liked from the

beginning. The one where I was like, "If I had to choose, I'd say she's OKAY." i wasn't that much into it. But I saw her first on Miraculous

Victory once, and I really liked her. And then slowly, I started searching vids of her like speaking English, or singing english, or just singing

or going on a show like Star Golden Bell, and then slowly it was the whole group. It was around March of 2008, I'd say. Even before that.

But I regretted that I chose to hate first rather than get to know. But thanks to Tiffany, I'm their group's fan!! =D And I got to know how awesome

and down to earth they really are!!~

Just watching them on shows and stuff, they seem like girls who're like me! Who're like my best friends! :w00t:

So Tiff, she'll ALWAYS be my fave. ^^* You go girl!! California representin'! ;)

Thanks tiffany~~ MWAH! :)

Guest Senorita_

That's a disappointment. I just hate when sometimes those TV channel PDs always hold grudges against people, just because they don't appear on their festival/show. Well, we still have Inkigayo and Music Core to look forward to. And it's not our loss that the girls aren't performing on their show - it's theirs.

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

continuing from LuvSMTown's post .. i saw this:

SM Artistes Barred Indefinitely From KBS Music Bank

BoA, DBSK, etc will not be appearing on KBS Music Bank indefinitely after SM Entertainment were served with a notice from KBS this month. This apparently was because of DBSK no-show at KBS Gayo Daechuk last year.

DBSK was in Japan for the final 2 days of 2008 as they had to attend the TBS Japan Record Awards and the 59th Kohaku Uta Gassen 2008 respectively and thus couldn’t attend KBS and MBC gayo festivals. But in the process, there was a breakdown in communications between SM Entertainment and KBS resulting in Shinee, Super Junior, etc missing KBS Gayo Daechuk as well.

Competition was fierce to get singers to appear at the year-end gayo festivals for the 3 respective major broadcasters, SBS, KBS and MBC. KBS was probably incensed to see BoA and DBSK appearing at Festival S (SBS gayo festival) but not appearing at theirs. As a form of punishment, KBS has thus decided to prohibit SM artistes from appearing on Music Bank indefinitely.

The worst hit SM artistes at the moment must be So Nyeo Shi Dae who made their comeback recently with their Gee mini-album. They were originally scheduled to make a grand comeback on Music Bank on 9th January. But it was shelved at the very last moment on 8th January and the girls had to make their comeback a day later instead on Music Core. The girls are already handicapped by SM Entertainment problems with Mnet resulting in the no-shows on M! Countdown, leaving them with only Music Core and Inkigayo.

The ban was initially dismissed by SM Entertainment who said that the girls wanted more time to prepare and so their Music Bank comeback was delayed to 16th January. But it was strange that they would say that since it was only a day later before they would appear on Music Core. But fans didn’t make too much fuss about it since Shinee was on the 9th January episode of Music Bank. But after seeing Shinee and So Nyeo Shi Dae missing from the 16th January Music Bank lineup, the ban looks like it’s being enforced by KBS.

In an interview with a Music Bank PD, “Currently, SM Entertainment artistes are only barred from appearing on KBS Music Bank. It will not affect their appearances on other shows on the KBS network. The ban is indefinite.”

There was also talks that Tae Yeon of So Nyeo Shi Dae was actually considered by KBS to take over from the outgoing Seo In Young as the MC of Music Bank. But the ban effectively puts an end to that and announcer Park Eun Young will take over Seo In Young instead from today’s episode onwards.

credit: coolsmurf

i find it ridiculous that KBS has to ban the whole of SM =.=

pretty disappointing that SNSD won't be appearing on KBS

Guest nightmare.

^ WHAT????

Ooh! I hate it..

They can appear at other KBS programs but not Music bank??

How can?

It's not fair

just because SM Artists don't attend KBS Gayo Daejun...

SNSD will not get so many mutizen award if like this...

Guest baby-swts

aww man so my wait for the 16th performance on music bank was for nothing? :tears:

I hate kbs!!!!

thanks soshisubs for subbing chin chin!!! it was too cute

seohyun was acting all cute and yoona kept looking at her at the monitor :wub: :wub: :wub:

^ okay so KBS is like totally not understanding. thanks for the article btw.

Same with you. Tiffany has probably done more than she knows. I was a hater. For no reason too, I just believed the nasty rumors

and I was jealous anyways, I didn't really know them. I was nasty, but ya know, TIFFANY, she was the one that I had liked from the

beginning. The one where I was like, "If I had to choose, I'd say she's OKAY." i wasn't that much into it. But I saw her first on Miraculous

Victory once, and I really liked her. And then slowly, I started searching vids of her like speaking English, or singing english, or just singing

or going on a show like Star Golden Bell, and then slowly it was the whole group. It was around March of 2008, I'd say. Even before that.

But I regretted that I chose to hate first rather than get to know. But thanks to Tiffany, I'm their group's fan!! =D And I got to know how awesome

and down to earth they really are!!~

Just watching them on shows and stuff, they seem like girls who're like me! Who're like my best friends! :w00t:

So Tiff, she'll ALWAYS be my fave. ^^* You go girl!! California representin'! ;)

Thanks tiffany~~ MWAH! :)

Your post made me feel much better from the KBS thing. :)

we can't blame on KBS only but seriously if its abt the DBSK thing, it will show how mature they are.

anyway, thanks for all the pictures guys! Sunny looks amajjing since the comeback and yes, the rocker outfit suits her so much @ Inkigayo.^^

Everyone cheer up! :D I'm sure the ban will be lifted soon. and it's only MuBank so the others variety shows will be okay.

OMG thats soooo unfair.

in the end our girls seem to be the one being punished for

all that stuff. Now they can't win alot of mutizens....:[

I hope SM does something, so the girls can be on the shows...

I hate KBS too!!!!

Guest zahieyjunki

hey people!!

now, i have to backtrack 12 pages!!!

woah this thread seems moving away too fast!!!

thnx for posting here!~ really appreciate it!!

what's up with chin chin?

i always missed it!!!

can someone upload to youtube??

thnx~ btw lisha thnx for the clearer one!! the chin chin part!

citra love sica's shocking's face!!

what's going on with her?

i can't see yuri there? is she already released from hospital now?

thnx guys for chin chin pics!!

where do you go to watch the starry site sorry soshi it off line and i dont know where to go help please

anyone have a caps or pics. of TaeYeon with puppy? on Chin Chin 081107 ^^

Is Tae Yeon sick at the moment? I noticed she was wearing a mask in her radio appearance (gif).

ahhh waited for Music bank for so long and again ahh whats going on. will they ever perform at music bank

hey i heard yoona been accepted to a university, does that mean she is leaving SNSD? =(

hey soy what is the youtube account that its gonna be upped on so i can subscribe.

just noticed by how come taeyeon isn't in the pix?

since the girls comeback, there's a lot spamming here!

last warning!!! plzzz2 don't spam in this thread!!!~

seems you guys don't follow the rulezz at all!

zippomaru thnx for the pics and the link!!

yoona so adorable when she hugging all of them!!!

and my taeng she so sick!! get a rest honey!

citra thnx for the booklet pics!! seems you already got it!~

waaaa~ so fast!

Finally got on Sosiz.

SCHEDULE UPDATE (January 10th - 18th)

(new ones in bold)

01-10-09 (Saturday)

[broadcast] PM 04:20 MBC Show! Music Core (Venue: Ilsan MBC Dream Center - Gonggae Hall) - Comeback Stage <Gee + Him Nae!>

[broadcast] PM 05:15 SBS Because I Like <Tiffany, Yuri>

[broadcast] PM 07:30 YTN STAR LIVE POWER Music (Recorded on 12-27-08)

[Radio] PM 08:00 MBC FM4U Kangin Taeyeon ChinHanChinGu Radio (91.9MHz)

01-11-09 (Sunday)

[broadcast] PM 04:10 SBS Inkigayo (Venue: SBS Deungchongdong Gonggae Hall)

01-12-09 (Monday)

01-13-09 (Tuesday)

[Radio] PM 10:00 MBC Standard FM Park Kyunglim Starry Starry Night Radio (95.9MHz)

01-14-09 (Wednesday)

[Radio] PM 10:00 KBS COOL FM Super Junior Kiss the Radio Season 2 (89.1MHz)

01-15-09 (Thursday)

01-16-09 (Friday)

[broadcast] PM 06:35 KBS 2TV Music Bank (Venue: KBS Shingwan Gonggae Hall)

[Radio] PM 12:00 SBS POWER FM Choi Hwajung Power Time - Super Special Show (BORA / 107.7MHz)

01-17-09 (Saturday)

[broadcast] PM 03:10 MBC Show! Music Core (Venue: Ilsan MBC Dream Center - Gonggae Hall)

[broadcast] PM 06:30 SBS Star King <Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung>

[Recording] PM 07:00 LIVE POWER Music

01-18-09 (Sunday)

[broadcast] PM 04:10 SBS Inkigayo (Venue: SBS Deungchondong Gonggae Hall)

credits: sosiz.net + tangerine_kisses@soshified.com/forums

They're constantly updating the calendar so if you want to check it out:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95

For bora (viewable radio days and how to stream, it's on Soshified's main site calendar, we only list Bora days on the calendar)

thnx soy for the schedule! can't wait to watch them perform gee again!!

today their performance on mubank!

waaaa~ yes! got to watch it!

melinda love ur gifs!! love you darl~

yoonsica always make my day happier!~

sunny so dork!

karen thnx for the pics! love yoona's outfit!!

i wish they wore their mv outfit again!!

really love to see them in doll again!

crystalvip & orangesmarties92 thnx for the charts!!

thnx for support the girl!!

james18 thnx for kara's ufo message!!

kara members really waitin for the girls comeback!!

yahoo~!zoolander i agree with u! she should be the 10th member if its exist!

the one when she sang can you hear me is so pleasant!!!

soy again thnx for soshisubs download link!!!

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/mtentertain...004873553_1.jpg

Popular Girl group SNSD's KBS 2TV "Music Bank" appearance has been cancelled.

SNSD was supposed to appear in the live KBS 2TV music program "Music Bank" on the 16th. However, just like what happened on the 9th, SNSD won't be able to appear on "Music Bank"

KBS 2TV "Music Bank"'s staff informed Moneytoday StarNews that "As per KBS's rules, it will be hard to see SNSD on Music Bank for a while."

Rumors rose up that other SM Entertainment artists will have a hard time appearing on "Music Bank" as well due to arguments concerning the last year's December 30th "2008 KBS Gayo Celebration"

After SNSD didn't appear on the 9th, however, both sides (SM Ent. and MuBank) said that there are no hard feelings and that "SNSD delayed their stage on MuBank to prepare so they can have a better performance on the 16th."

In reality, SM artist SHINee appeared on MuBank on the 2nd and the 9th, thus proving the hard feeling between SM and KBS wrong.

But since SNSD's appearance was cancelled for two weeks, many in the music industry are saying that KBS still has hard feelings against SM for not letting some of their artists perform in the "2008 KBS Gayo Celebration" and is therefore not letting SNSD perform on MuBank for a while.

Original: StarNews + http://www.sosiz.net/board/zboard.php?id=data&no=14475

Translations: dongie@soshified.com/forums

Credits : Dong@soshified.com/forums

the girls won't be perform? duhh!! wth was that!!

the fans now really hate kbs!! the seems banned all sm artists!~

are they will be perform or never got to perform on mubank?

.:kiddo:. thnx for the ads!!

it sucks anyway!! what is past just let it go! just coz of this dbsk thing, the rest got involved too!

i missed so much to watch!

got to catch up by now!!~

see ya~

Guest drew221

I know that Music Bank will have other artists so there will always be people, but I wonder if the effect right on SNSD's comeback will result in anything like fans boycotting the show for not allowing artists on it. I would also wonder why they felt that during the comeback that they should reinstate the ban. Sucks since its always packed with cheering fans, but Music Bank doesnt know what they're missing not letting SNSD perform...

Guest zahieyjunki

^ the girls on the charts!!

so, if the songs is on the charts, they will perform there too right?

when was it?

i just lurking intowgthread and thought to found this!

Wonder Girls – Girls’ Generation – Kara, The Factors Behind Their Popularity?

Leading of the rush of idol girl-groups, the Wonder Girls, Girls’ Generation (SNSD), and Kara, have each honestly revealed the contributing factors to their popularity.

Rising up as ‘National Little Sisters’ after their consecutive hits <Tell Me>, <So Hot>, and <Nobody>, the Wonder Girls noted their ‘5 person, 5 colors’ individuality as the leading factor in their popularity. The member’s distinctive personalities are appealing because they correspond to the varying tastes of fans.

The Wonder Girls stated, “If you look at the fans, it seems as though they like one member while disliking four out of five of us. It’s because all five of us have different personalities.”

Moreover, they used anime metaphors to explain, “If you look at ‘Sailor Moon,’ isn’t there always one character you prefer among Sailor Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, and Venus? Looking at ‘Wedding Peach’ too, you’re bound to like one character more out of Peach, Lily, Daisy. ”

In addition to their ‘5 person, 5 colors’, the Wonder Girls also picked their ‘Non-celebrity-like familiarity’ as their personal charm.

Girls’ Generation, who returned after nine months to sweep both the on and off-line music charts with their comeback, pointed to their bright and wholesome charm as the primary factor in their popularity.

Girls’ Generation offered a rather mature analysis, stating, “It seems like people like the image of girls who look like they’re running around laughing in a thick meadow.” Fans feel happier and gain strength from seeing the members’ individual colors on top of this wholesome and lively charm.

“It’s most impressive when fans say they gained strength during tough times after seeing a Girls’ Generation clip,” stated Girls’ Generation. “They seem to see the bright side out of seeing us genuinely enjoy the work we do.”

On the other hand, Kara, who is quickly coming up with the release of their second mini-album and the title song <Pretty Girl>, selected their ‘team’s quality for looking natural and lively rather than doll-like prettiness’ as a factor in their popularity.

Kara’s hopes for the future were also revealed. “After undergoing a change in members, we increased our recognition with our first mini-album <Rock U>. Now with <Pretty Girl> it seems like we’ve found our own color. We want to be remembered for being natural and lively while being comfortable and easy-going.”

The colors they’ve recently shown on broadcast TV stem from their desire to be seen not as an idol group but as comfortable and easy-going.

The Wonder Girls’ distinct personalities, Girls’ Generation’s bright and wholesome charm, and comfortable and natural Kara—the fascinating battle between the ‘3 shades of charm’ will continue to draw the attention of fans.

source: Spectacle! Forums

credit: Joy News

translated by: ppoki@Spectacle!Forums

Archived